Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Nice bobs :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Murray Mantoinette posted:

Despite all this the craziest part is that Haier seems to like India more than China
I loathe Chinese culture and much of the food at this point. I have always loved India for all of its eccentricities and how every day is cool in a way that China could never provide (AKA being happy for once). No matter how lovely of a day I have in India, I don't get the "get me the gently caress out of here" that I randomly feel while in China.
Shopping in India owns, Indian food owns, being surrounded by wildlife even in cities owns, and watching people take dumps in public places kinda owns.

EDIT: I met a guy that liked hiding and watching women take shits in the public bathrooms without roofs. He would hide on the roof of another building and watch them poo poo. He said it was sexy, and liked their butts. He was completely shameless in saying this. He was also about age 45 when he said it.

tough stains posted:

Can't speak for Haier but I find India grubby and infuriating, but more ... I don't know ... vibrant than China, which has been just across the border for the past 7 years and I have to be pressured to go there for work.
Heck yes. India is my favorite country and has my favorite food. It is definitely infuriating, sometimes rage inducing, but I still enjoy it most of the time. The only time I felt like I wanted to really escape there was during the two summers I had without air conditioning. That was bad. Just.. something awful.
Making Indian friends has opened up the entire country for me in ways I never imagined, and the hospitality of the locals is unparalleled once you find your fit and make connections. I like it enough to own a studio there, and am thinking about buying a bigger place later.

The cool thing about it is how every state has their own dialect and culture, religious practices or choice gods, traditions, and traditional dress. You can go to some states and find that the common-culture there is just poo poo (looking at you Bengalis, though that doesn't apply to northern West Bengal because they are a different people), and every major city will have it's own style that differs by influence of the local things. Indians all have their own stereotypes about each other based on which state or city they live in, but they're like half-stereotypes because you see sometimes it really just is the way they say it is.
When I was in Gujarat, I was thinking "Wait, they are queuing up in lines, not honking their horns all the time, they're saying please, I'm not getting price-gouged for my skin, and NOBODY IS STARING AT ME!!??" and I realized I was still in India and it blew my mind. Modi got elected as PM because of what he did to raise Gujarat up beyond the other states in India, and IMO it's the best state in India right now as far as non-frustrating living standards and people.

Getting marriage proposals for cuties on behalf of their father's with dollar-signs in their eyes will never get old.

If a man doesn't like his woman to have a flabby stomach, no matter how rail-thin she might be, then Indian women are not the choice to make.

Haier fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Mar 13, 2017

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RideTheSpiral posted:

im actually a big nipple bhabi irl

U fuc? i hav big dicc

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

FabioClone posted:

Nice bahbs :wink:

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Haier posted:

I loathe Chinese culture and much of the food at this point. I have always loved India for all of its eccentricities and how every day is cool in a way that China could never provide (AKA being happy for once). No matter how lovely of a day I have in India, I don't get the "get me the gently caress out of here" that I randomly feel while in China.
Shopping in India owns, Indian food owns, being surrounded by wildlife even in cities owns, and watching people take dumps in public places kinda owns.

EDIT: I met a guy that liked hiding and watching women take shits in the public bathrooms without roofs. He would hide on the roof of another building and watch them poo poo. He said it was sexy, and liked their butts. He was completely shameless in saying this. He was also about age 45 when he said it.

Heck yes. India is my favorite country and has my favorite food. It is definitely infuriating, sometimes rage inducing, but I still enjoy it most of the time. The only time I felt like I wanted to really escape there was during the two summers I had without air conditioning. That was bad. Just.. something awful.
Making Indian friends has opened up the entire country for me in ways I never imagined, and the hospitality of the locals is unparalleled once you find your fit and make connections. I like it enough to own a studio there, and am thinking about buying a bigger place later.

The cool thing about it is how every state has their own dialect and culture, religious practices or choice gods, traditions, and traditional dress. You can go to some states and find that the common-culture there is just poo poo (looking at you Bengalis, though that doesn't apply to northern West Bengal because they are a different people), and every major city will have it's own style that differs by influence of the local things. Indians all have their own stereotypes about each other based on which state or city they live in, but they're like half-stereotypes because you see sometimes it really just is the way they say it is.
When I was in Gujarat, I was thinking "Wait, they are queuing up in lines, not honking their horns all the time, they're saying please, I'm not getting price-gouged for my skin, and NOBODY IS STARING AT ME!!??" and I realized I was still in India and it blew my mind. Modi got elected as PM because of what he did to raise Gujarat up beyond the other states in India, and IMO it's the best state in India right now as far as non-frustrating living standards and people.

Getting marriage proposals for cuties on behalf of their father's with dollar-signs in their eyes will never get old.

If a man doesn't like his woman to have a flabby stomach, no matter how rail-thin she might be, then Indian women are not the choice to make.

I didn't know that the Indian tourism department had an account.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Thirsty Girl posted:

DANG IT BHABHI

Haha holy poo poo I want this to be my name immediately

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
the day these guys figure out they can all just gently caress each other is the day Indian society collapses

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

The Archaic posted:

I love this because it has two likes. Two other dudes came across this, understood it and went "hmm, yes" and liked it. Do these guys have friends and family on facebook that see this poo poo? Or is it so widespread and common no one thinks anything of it?

Maybe nobody else in the family speaks English and has no idea? I'd guess at least one of those likes is from the poster

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Haier posted:

sounds like india is a pretty solid place to be, as long as you're in a position that can ignore all of the class and gender issues. also you need to like watching people poo poo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

little munchkin posted:

sounds like india is a pretty solid place to be, as long as you're in a position that can ignore all of the class and gender issues. also you need to like watching people poo poo

that is true of many countries

also i fucc many women so much fykc plsss come four sexxxy

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
as a white girl who went to the taj mahal, let me tell YOU about my spiritual awakening

how was the rest of your trip

*makes excuses to not talk about it*

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
eat. pray. poo poo in street.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

how the heck does haier get sick of chinese food that poo poo owns eat dim sum and chicken feet errday

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Thirsty Girl posted:

how the heck does haier get sick of chinese food that poo poo owns eat dim sum and chicken feet errday

it gives him apocalyptic shits while indian food doesn't

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Jose posted:

it gives him apocalyptic shits while indian food doesn't

He's not human.

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
India is the strongest shitposting country

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

shoophobo posted:

eat. pray. poo poo in street.

This needs to be photoshopped onto the original movie poster.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

End of Shoelace posted:

India is the strongest shitposting country

ive been outsourcing my posts for years

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I geniunely think there is good money in being a pimp to some prozzies there, the demand is there - rates could be high enough to have a bouncer with every girl.

Is kickstarter still a thing?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i'll make the wiki

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

Fallen Rib

gbs is good

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
twitter is insane

https://twitter.com/surajkashyap017/status/820363620081135616

Prokhor Zakharov fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Mar 13, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Maybe nws that

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

im gonna text one of the uk numbers in the op

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

His Purple Majesty
Dec 12, 2008
Why do Indian people hate black people so much

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

His Purple Majesty posted:

Why do Indian people hate black people so much

Their long dicks are more appealing to bhahbis

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky

vyst posted:

Their long dicks are more appealing to bhahbis

Indian men apparently have smaller dicks on average:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
Big condo, no fuc

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Drunk & Ugly posted:

they dont even care what her preference is
India bingo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Thanks to this thread I now want fac bhabi PIssssss.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Need hot wahabbi Punjabi bhabi thank

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
bhabi dont tease i am genuine boy!!!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I don't see "writes 'fac' on the internet" anywhere here, young man.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I'm curious about that one with the lost children

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
bone ape the teeth = brush up the teeth

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I don't see "writes 'fac' on the internet" anywhere here, young man.

those police are imposters, you can see the severed leg of the real police under the table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

those police are imposters, you can see the severed leg of the real police under the table

Bhabi's looking at you!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread