Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ruzihm posted:

Hi. Don't worry. Daddy trump loves his war machine too much :angel:

I actually work for the government right now actually but one of those agencies that trump is literally going to destroy from the inside out :angel:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

CharlestonJew posted:

we've got NSA guys signing up to spy on the FBI guys who are signing up to spy on the CIA guys who are signing up to spy on C-SPAM

Different strokes for different folks

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

the face I make when I drop a pen and miraculously catch it before it hits the floor and nobody notices

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Intel&Sebastian posted:

It used to be better when craigslist and stuff were still in the :chloe: stages, now I figure if someones putting up with SA Mart rather than local they're either hosed up in the head or trying to pull something in a place where you can only really lose out on an account.

Craigslist still loving sucks rear end an no one will ever show up when they say they will and eBay eats 20% of your sale prices with fees.

SA-mart is good friendo

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

got any sevens posted:

I wonder who first peed off a hot air balloon

that was also me i am a pee master

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

change my name posted:

we're supposed to get 18-20 inches in nyc with nor'easter winds, that's... pretty bad

sure bud

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hey NSA

I'll spy on CSPAM at a discount

they trust me already it'll be totally perfect

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

the black husserl posted:

I can't even imagine how radically uncool and humorless the entire intelligence community must be, i bet not a single one of them has even heard of guided by voices
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rg219m8Lqs

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

the black husserl posted:

I can't even imagine how radically uncool and humorless the entire intelligence community must be, i bet not a single one of them has even heard of guided by voices

the intel guys i've met have universally been stuck up nerds dedicated to teh roolz or hosed up sociopaths that want information to ensure control

not a lot of laid back peeps in that community.

imagine patrick bateman but without the opinions on music.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

hey NSA

I'll spy on CSPAM at a discount

they trust me already it'll be totally perfect

don't do it nsa epic high five just wants black ops money to do squats.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
basically this whole cabinet including spicey has been added to my list of people who i will throw a party when i read the news that they are dead

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

VectorSigma posted:

pack it up, global warmailures!

SNOW!!? IN WINTER??!
*furiously mashes tormp butan*

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

FCKGW posted:

Craigslist still loving sucks rear end an no one will ever show up when they say they will and eBay eats 20% of your sale prices with fees.

SA-mart is good friendo

Craigslist is good for buying stuff but for trying to sell something you'll either get silence or a bunch of weirdos trying to haggle with you and it's not worth it imo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

don't do it nsa epic high five just wants black ops money to do squats.

UH NO

I want black ops money to fund the enormous amounts of food I am compelled to consume after a brutal day of squats

TOTALLY DIFFERENT

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Admiral Ray posted:

the intel guys i've met have universally been stuck up nerds dedicated to teh roolz or hosed up sociopaths that want information to ensure control

There's a really excellent post somewhere in goons in platoons about how intel careers ruin lives. Those dudes are bizarre 90% of the time

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

so did spicer say anything about what reorganizing the executive branch actually means

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Admiral Ray posted:

im honestly surprised that the sexless mormon spymaster dorks haven't already outlawed purple hair and fun

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0-AD3bFjF8

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Trump said "the FACT that Obama" spied on me. He's not speaking in metaphors or hypotheticals

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

There's a really excellent post somewhere in goons in platoons about how intel careers ruin lives. Those dudes are bizarre 90% of the time

Was it the one about recommending a woman not marry a guy going into intel? I don't have it handy but that was an excellent read

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Consummate Professional posted:

The internet made them stupid?

poo poo, we paid for that privilege.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

got any sevens posted:

SNOW!!? IN WINTER??!
*furiously mashes tormp butan*

*ignores weeks of late spring temperatures the month before*

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

End of Life Guy posted:

Trump said "the FACT that Obama" spied on me. He's not speaking in metaphors or hypotheticals

but it's in quotes :smug:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Gerald Ford Did Nothing Wrong

well except pardoning nixon. that was wrong.

and only doing a conditional amnesty for war resisters. shoulda done full amnesty. that was wrong too.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Epic High Five posted:

Was it the one about recommending a woman not marry a guy going into intel? I don't have it handy but that was an excellent read

Yeah. It was really good and too true. I don't know how many weird AF people got into swinging at some point

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

:prepop:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Crusader posted:

so did spicer say anything about what reorganizing the executive branch actually means

Not really but he's calling it Order 66 so that's kinda ominous.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

SpaceGoku posted:

I wonder when we'll see the first wave of doctors (probably younger doctors) declare bankruptcy because they made all of their financial decisions through the lens of the new healthcare market that the gop is about to ruin

I think doctors are going to come out of this thing just fine. Certainly the patients will feel the pinch long before the doctors do. The ER business will be booming.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

End of Life Guy posted:

[Kellyanne Conwayishly] "well facts about metaphors and hypotheticals is the fact that Obama spied on him"

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Lastgirl posted:

when u catch Spicy in a low key lie

http://i.imgur.com/IoghcDl.gifv

Hahahhaha was that today? BEcause I saw him do the same flip with his glasses last week (friday I think).

I like that guy.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

same, but with everyone as andrognous bald mulatto skinned people in silver jumpsuits who speak in trilling singsogn voices

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

Navarro going in hard on King on CNN, good poo poo

"[King is] a pathetic little racist"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the president was just joking guys

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Couldn't Obama sue Trump for slander or some poo poo?

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

I'm the guy asleep behind him.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

cumshitter posted:

same, but with everyone as andrognous bald mulatto skinned people in silver jumpsuits who speak in trilling singsogn voices

Ah yes the South Park episode where the moral of the day was "environmentalism is gayer than a literal pile of men having sex"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
dumb double post TRUMP

• Locked thread