Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

InitialDave posted:

I want 14 to find a nice balance. By which I mean a lifestyle that still results in entertaining threads, but doesn't pose a risk to his health or liberty.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

InitialDave posted:

I want 14 to find a nice balance. By which I mean a lifestyle that still results in entertaining threads, but doesn't pose a risk to his health or liberty.

There's plenty of automotive trouble to be found in Valentine. Have you even seen The Machinist's shop there?

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I'd pledge some bucks to a 14 inch relocation fund.

Dollar for dollar The Increasingly Poor Choices of Inch Dick is a way better show than anything on Netflix.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

ReelBigLizard posted:

I'd pledge some bucks to a 14 inch relocation fund.

Dollar for dollar The Increasingly Poor Choices of Inch Dick is a way better show than anything on Netflix.

Yeah but the problem is the cast isn't acting.

Stay safe Dave, the Fury Road awaits your iron dong.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I'm willing to toss a few bucks into a "Get Rosie the hell out of Seattle" fund.

docbar
Nov 9, 2009

Fermented Tinal posted:

I'm willing to toss a few bucks into a "Get Rosie the hell out of Seattle" fund.

Me also

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
Ditto.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Second.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
You know I'm down

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I don't wanna spoil anything that 14" hasn't posted himself yet, but due to recent events the time to leave Seattle is, like, now.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ExplodingSims posted:

I don't wanna spoil anything that 14" hasn't posted himself yet, but due to recent events the time to leave Seattle is, like, now.

Is this bad stuff or are you going back to Valentine as well?

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Yeah I'm in for a few bucks. If it needs to happen asap let's get that goon and his cat into a safer environment quick smart

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
INCH DICKNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I think we all need to step back and consider very important things like: Will the Goodwill t-shirt selection be as choice in Nebraska as it is in Seattle? Unfortunately I would expect a higher ratio of Nascar Looney Toons apparel.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Wheelman for a small time criminal or rural Napa parts desk with all the Bugs Bunny 24 you could ever want.

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

ExplodingSims posted:

Guh. Well, besides being in for the 14" safety / Get Rosie Out fund, I'm back in town Wednesday if I can be of any physical assistance (moving or otherwise).

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

djdanno13 posted:

I've been trying to convince him to just move back as well. It's almost scary how well and fast he adapted to the area. Nebraska passed a law that would raise the minimum wage to $9 soon but it was pretty pointless as that was already the starting wage at the local McDonald's. There are jobs everywhere in town and businesses are trying to get people to work for them.

I imagine a mechanic with his skills would be able to go above minimum pretty quickly, just getting there is the hard part.

You can do it 14, get your rear end over there.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Why exactly are you guys offering to give dave money? he needs to get his poo poo sorted out and giving him money to leave Seattle isn't actually going to solve anything.

This is the second time in the past few months that he's owned up (could be more) to doing questionable activities related to selling drugs.

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 14, 2017

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Really I just want to see the Bug go up in flames.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Rhyno posted:

Is this bad stuff or are you going back to Valentine as well?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Bad stuff.

I'll let him fill in the rest, but his place was robbed and they also kinda tortured his cat. (Via dumping her food out and locking her in a closet)

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Jesus Christ. Dude just get the gently caress out of there while you still can before you fall any deeper into the hole.

[e] any goons in that area willing to help him? Somebody with a truck?

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Mar 14, 2017

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ExplodingSims posted:

Bad stuff.

I'll let him fill in the rest, but his place was robbed and they also kinda tortured his cat. (Via dumping her food out and locking her in a closet)

Oh no.

Dave let's get you the gently caress out of Seattle.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
I got 5 x :20bux: on it

the spyder
Feb 18, 2011
I think I posted something similar before, but you know I've got a truck and trailer- theres enough room to store at least 1 car and your tools in a locked building down here until you figure out where you're headed.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Hate to say this but everyone who said dont go back to Seattle was right. Get the drat cat, take up Spyder's offer for anything too big to fit in the Bug and just get the gently caress out. Like now.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

ExplodingSims posted:

Bad stuff.

Jesus loving Christ.

Time to go.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

ExplodingSims posted:

Bad stuff.

Who the gently caress is "they??" Are these like knee-breakers or something? Is Rosie okay? :ohdear:

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
What about his parents, can he take refuge with them till he figures out something more permanent?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

scuz posted:

Who the gently caress is "they??" Are these like knee-breakers or something? Is Rosie okay? :ohdear:

I'm not sure who "they" are. I don't think it's related to any of his other activities, but all he told me was that his place was tossed, stuff was stolen, and the cat was locked up.

And yes, she's fine now.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
If you can't get to Portland for storage I've got some storage space in town. Get the gently caress outta town dave, jesus christ

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta
Pretend I posted an edit of :goof: with Seattle instead of FYAD.

Alternatively, :getout: or :frogout:

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

ExplodingSims posted:

Bad stuff.

gently caress :smith:

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Count this lurker in for a few bucks towards the "Get Dave Somewhere Safe" fund, or a couple packs of cat food or whatever.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

im forming a guerilla army to rescue rosie

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I mean I just got a serious offer to be an on the level totally legal fleet service mechanic for an unspecified local motorcycle club somewhere within an hour or two drive of my house. Chapter president admired how strictly I refused to bend my limits and morals, and offered starting pay as "barely enough for smokes, booze, gas, and guns" but also including a new full size on site RV for free room and board, with a full sized shower for mechanics with flexible repair schedules. Among other club perks.

Downsides being the whole I can't stop shaking because there was a moment today when I had a pistol being checked, loaded, and cocked in front of my face while they were smiling and talking about good assets who just couldnt seem to work out

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
Jesus gently caress, dude. Your life was better when you were living in a wrecked van, next to a burnt out jeep in the middle of nowhere.

In the snow.

Run, Forrest, run.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Agreed. Grab Rosie, grab your computer, grab your tools and go go go.

Blacknose
Jul 28, 2006

Meet frustration face to face
A point of view creates more waves
So lose some sleep and say you tried
I don't think you should take that job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
So have you grabbed Rosie and your tools and gotten the gently caress out? Taken Spyder up on his offer for storage?

• Locked thread