Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Fast Luck posted:

He has to be getting paid because the alternative is that one of his friends actually raved about Taco Bell's "innovation in menu design" and that he thought that was worth tweeting about

What kind of person do you think is friends with deray mckesson?

And even then there's a good chance he was talking about liking taco bell in a more normal way and deray changed that to "innovation in menu design"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

there's no better way to make your message souless than by enthusiastically shilling garbage food

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
"innovation in menu design"

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I want to know if the innovation relates to the graphical design of the display board that you look at when deciding what to order, or to the development of the actual food that is listed on the menu.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

withak posted:

I want to know if the innovation relates to the graphical design of the display board that you look at when deciding what to order, or to the development of the actual food that is listed on the menu.

It's everything. Taco Bell is an incredibly innovative company.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

an actual dog posted:

I look forward to them fireing all their register jockies in favor of touch screen menus in all their stores

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
taco bell took the dorito chips and made them into taco shells. INNOvAtIoN

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
not into nacho flavor? how about some C O O L R A N C H my #woke friends?! :D

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

an actual dog posted:

But are they #disruptive?

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

got any sevens posted:

#boweldisruption

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

got any sevens posted:

i'm sure they break some laws on occasion

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Agean90 posted:

I look forward to them fireing all their register jockies in favor of touch screen menus in all their stores

every single store and restaurant around here has NOW HIRING signage up because no one can afford to live here even on those wages lol

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, I can't imagine being a regular working person in SF. The prices are absurd.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

an actual dog posted:

doritos, a hunk of fried chicken... what will taco bell make a taco shell out of next?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I can't wait till some enviro-woke tech startup pitches a new, carbon neutral transportation app where you hire poor people to carry you on their shoulders

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I can't wait till some enviro-woke tech startup pitches a new, carbon neutral transportation app where you hire poor people to carry you on their shoulders

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Littr

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZyQ9g2WTy8

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I thought this video was like, last year but I looked it up and it's over two years old wtf

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Sedanchair black

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Fast Luck posted:

He has to be getting paid because the alternative is that one of his friends actually raved about Taco Bell's "innovation in menu design" and that he thought that was worth tweeting about

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/RichJuz/status/841487407287566336

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Expansion into rural markets

That's not a mean joke that's a sad joke

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

You can get meth in the city too.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

an actual dog posted:

You can get meth in the city too.

I heard you can get 'bout anythin' in the big city.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
since I also see a D there I'm positive there's an F further down that this guy 'didn't notice' so he could pearl clutch about us queers and our drugs.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Yea that's what's going on here. Pearl clutching.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I don't have a twitter, but I clicked that tweet and he wrote a status where he talks about his boyfriend, so maybe it's more than that? I donno

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im the eggplant category

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Ytlaya posted:

If I had a 100 million dollars I would just donate like $95M, resulting in the entire nation praising me as literally Jesus despite me still being a rich person with 5 million dollars. I'd be on the covers of magazines for my unbridled generosity due to the immense sacrifice of going from "really loving rich" to merely "really rich." Poor single mothers working several jobs to make ends meet would encourage their children to look upon me as a role model.

Was it in this thread were an article was posted about SV tech people went up to Rahm a few years ago and said "I'll give you a billion dollars to save Chicago schools and I'll be a hero" and Rahm went "that's one month of our budget" and the VC people went "welp, bye"

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Actually the T is for capitalizing on the gays who voted Trump demographic.

Which I guess ties into the rural meth addict demographic :smith:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

I'm the new phone who dis emoji

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mormonpartyboat posted:

im the eggplant category

i call top bunk

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
💁‍♂️

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

an actual dog posted:

Yea that's what's going on here. Pearl clutching.

When rural poors smoke meth, they're a backwards drain on society. When gays smoke meth, they're woke trendsetters.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i call top bunk

You motherfucker TONIGHT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY TURN TO SLEEP UP TOP!

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

I'm the emoji doing a doom/wolfenstein 3d face while filing his nails

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

an actual dog posted:

The only brand I follow on twitter is Teen Vogue

I live and die by dril's Brand

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

The Brown Menace posted:

I'm the emoji doing a doom/wolfenstein 3d face while filing his nails

"Can I play, Daddy?"
"Don't hurt me."
"Bring 'em on!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

GoutPatrol posted:

Was it in this thread were an article was posted about SV tech people went up to Rahm a few years ago and said "I'll give you a billion dollars to save Chicago schools and I'll be a hero" and Rahm went "that's one month of our budget" and the VC people went "welp, bye"

sounds pretty similar to zuckerturd trying to "save" the innercity NJ schools by dumping crazy amounts of cash into their budgets, but with no other real knowledge of how education works or insight into the underlying, fundamental factors that ultimately culminate in lovely schools. big surprise the whole operation went tits up in record time and zuck hosed off back to his private Hawaiian island while all of the kids in the NJ schools continued to get hosed.

edit: it was all a false flag opp so that libertarians and conservatives could have an anecdote they could point to directly and say "see paying teachers more money doesn't improve our lovely public schools you should let us burn them all down and replace them with privatized education"