Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

I can't get over how much the new Samurai Jack design reminds me of John Wick.

Not that I'm complaining one single bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
first one, remove the L at the end of the filename for MASSIVE

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

HenryEx posted:

This one, still don't know where the cig is coming from though

Gurren Lagann is 10 years old next month. Time for a rewatch.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

This is unexpected crossover fanart.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Barry Allen can outrun time and death. A blue hedgehog has nothing on that.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Barry Allen can outrun time and death. A blue hedgehog has nothing on that.

Unfortunately this is an episode where he forgets he can do so and has trouble catching up to a van :v:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

If he's chasing that van down a public street, he still has to obey traffic laws. :colbert:

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Rangpur posted:

If he's chasing that van down a public street, he still has to obey traffic laws. :colbert:

I don't believe US road laws put a speed limit on pedestrians. Besides, if he was really obeying those laws, he'd stay on the sidewalk. :v:

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
ACTUALLY Sonic also ran through time I am writing a 12 page essay detailing how this will go down

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

ACTUALLY Sonic also ran through time I am writing a 12 page essay detailing how this will go down

save yourself the trouble friend

Can't no hedgehoge outrun my man barry "Flash" allen

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

you havent seen sonic when he's in his car, buddy

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
god superheroes are dumb as gently caress. god I despise that genre.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Baba Yaga Fanboy posted:

And yet he can still be tricked by a banana peel or a puddle of vegetable oil. The only group dumber than the Flash Family are the Lantern Corps.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
that's just timestop for all feasible intents and purposes

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Space Flower posted:

that's just timestop for all feasible intents and purposes

Sonic (and Shadow) can do that too. :v:

Or is Chaos Control a teleport? Either way, makes them about as fast as a maid.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/841415803484303360

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I'm struggling finding it, can someone find and share the post/image explaining just how dumb/strong the Flash is? He's one of the strongest beings in the DCU to a stupid level, if not the strongest.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
If he can run faster than light how does he see where he's going

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

goose willis posted:

very carefully

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

goose willis posted:

He's already where he needs to be, so it doesn't matter.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

My secret power is that I can run faster than the speed of smell

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Okami?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Looks like a cross between Okami and Kemono Friends.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
https://i.imgur.com/WFE3yYP.gifv

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Blooming Brilliant posted:

I'm struggling finding it, can someone find and share the post/image explaining just how dumb/strong the Flash is? He's one of the strongest beings in the DCU to a stupid level, if not the strongest.

quote:

Now, I don't know how many of you dogs of the scurviest sea read comics, but I do a big pile of comics. One thing that blows my mind is how completely insane the powers in the DC universe are. Look at Superman. This guy has more powers than French restaurants have ways to say "your taste in wine is atrocious". He has powers to do with every part of his body and then some. He forgets powers sometimes. He can shoot heat rays out of his eyes, frost breath from his mouth and red son radiation from his rear end. He's that sort of crazy dude. All because he absorbs solar radiation.
Look at Batman. His power? The anti-power. Sure, he should be some tame, kung fu master of not much, but instead he's the hottest poo poo to ever poo poo on a plate. You got a power? He'll find your weakness and give you seizures or heart attacks. He'll light you on fire when you're sleeping or make you recharge your green lantern ring in the power outlet. Ten thousand volts of gently caress you batman. That's Batman.
But the loving Flash, my god, my loving GOD, this man has the greatest powers of all. If Superman's powers are being sucked off by twin super models and batman coming home to discover your wife is not only bisexual but has two friends she wants you to 'get in on' then the Flash is an orgy with a thousand women who also want to pay your World of Warcraft billing. And click the mouse for you. This man is just that loving hot. They have to power him down in the comics half the time just to keep him from doing everyone else's job.
Ok first off, he can travel at light speed. Mother gently caress! Not only does he travel at light speed, but time slows down for him. So he feels like he's having a casual jog or reading the paper, meanwhile, his feet are moving so fast you can hear him coming from Montana while he's already gotten to Arizona. That's loving fast. But wait! The ability to move at Light Speed just isn't loving enough!
I know! Christ this guy can punch you so many times in a second you've been hit five times in the cock and two times everywhere else. You think you're about to fight the Flash and then it hits you, for the last split second he's beaned your beanbags with more blows than you had sperm. But no, there's more!
The Flash can also vibrate through walls. Now last I heard, you can not move so fast you can vibrate through walls, so what actually happens is the Flash is so fast he can pick and choose the movement of his individual molecules and move them through other solid objects, phasing through solid matter like it ain't no thing. I mean you think a guy who runs at light speed would run into poo poo but no, the Flash just goes right through them. To top that with a cherry and some whipped cream (which the Flash made in like a millisecond, fucker) he can selectively choose to cause objects to be "okay" afterwards or loving EXPLODE. That's right. He can run through you and make you blow up by transferring kinetic energy into you. Like Jesus. It's bad enough you can't hit this guy, but he doesn't even have to punch you. Now your testicles have exploded and you're thinking you're about to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's the loving Flash.
Now imagine that somehow there's someone who can get around the Flash blowing your balls up secret ninja technique. Ok. He can also control the flow of energy between objects. This power makes no sense but basically he can throw a rock at you, and you think it's going slow and then he's like WHOOHOOO WIZARDLY FLASH POWERS and bam it's going at light speed. So he can throw seven million rocks at you in a second then make them all goes different speeds thus striking your nads with seven million rocks one after the other.
But wait! There's more! He can also take energy from the very power of speed and make clothes out of it. Yes. Flash makes his pants out of GOES FAST. The man is so fast he can make Flash pants that GOES FAST go right into. I don't even start to understand the physics of that but basically SPEED == REALLY TIGHT UNDERWEAR AND COOL LIGHTNING THINGIES OVER THE EAR. You would think this is the end of it but ok let's say Flash is fighting Superman and poo poo he's going to lose and gently caress how is Superman THIS loving strong? I don't know he must be Superman fused with Batman into some sort of guy with tons of plans on how to punch you far harder than anyone else ok to end it off the Flash can GO BACK OR FORWARD IN TIME ON COMMAND.
How do you beat this dude? You're thinking you're hashing him good, laying down the beat-down, missing your balls and suddenly BAM YOUR MOM FELL DOWN THE STAIRS TWENTY YEARS AGO and there's a dent in your forehead and Superman not thunk so gud no more. Actually she didn't fall down the stairs the Flash put speed into them so they fell up her! gently caress you Flash!
Oh, and lastly his greatest power is he isn't fast in bed. He takes it slow and gets all the ladies with his superpowers then actually satisfies them in the sack. Who the Hell is this guy? You'd think he could AT LEAST be a premature ejaculator since his penis is moving at light speed but NOOOO he's even good in bed.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Wolverine sucks cock and should go die in a freak grease fire.

Pick posted:

god superheroes are dumb as gently caress. god I despise that genre.

My favorite Flash story is The Human Race, where he convinces everyone on Earth to run as fast as they can and uses their speed energy to win a race against a cosmic being who literally instantaneously transports to the finish line. He did this in order to save Earth and the world of Krakkl, his childhood imaginary friend who's made of radio static.

super hero comic books are incredibly dumb and they are amazing.

Content!

The_Hatt
Apr 29, 2005

new trainwiz mod coming together nicely I see

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

Boxman posted:

quote:

Flash powers

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
my favorite insanely dumb superhero fact is that that mutants in the x-men universe are actually loving reality benders but all have mental blocks limiting them.

Like Iceman actually has complete temperature control, but he's never tried heating something up.

Pomp has a new favorite as of 04:50 on Mar 14, 2017

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Pomp posted:

my favorite insanely dumb superhero fact is that that mutants in the x-men universe are actually loving reality benders but all have mental blocks limiting them.

Like Iceman actually has complete temperature control, but he's never tried heating something up.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

When Elsa gives up on Tinder

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Well that's one way to break the ice but I think she's giving him a cold shoulder

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
My Sonic OC can do everything in 10^-99999999999999999999999999999999 plank times.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

goose willis posted:

Well that's one way to break the ice but I think she's giving him a cold shoulder

Those are some nice puns my friend.

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
my sonic oc is hank the chog do not steal

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Who's OC is that?

I know Chip's is the dull yellow one, but the other?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

PhazonLink posted:

Who's OC is that?

I know Chip's is the dull yellow one, but the other?

It's been a while but IIRC the non-hank character was made during a stream of Chip's a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Yep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRr7PzdxvIs

• Locked thread