Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SpaceGoku posted:

lmao if you don't think china is gonna eat poo poo even worse than the US
most of that can be laid at the feet of chairman mao, who led almost an entire generation of people into demographic collapse

even as their population crashes it's still going to produce things like clockwork, though.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Yug posted:

Liberals have carefully constructed a million social rules to follow or else you're a FUCKIN SHITLORD and now wonder why the youth are rebelling against them. lmfao you all are clueless

sure man, sure. :rolleyes:

"the youth don't like rules." -- an idiot

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
I hope that the US follows Canada in banning genetic testing by employers or insurance companies. I gotta say though, screw Trudeau for being a total scumbag and being against the bill. There's a bill right now in the US to allow exactly what this Canadian bill bans.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/liberal-backbenchers-vote-against-trudeau-pass-law-banning-genetic-discrimination

quote:

In voting for what is known as Bill S-201, the backbench Liberals, along with all Conservative, NDP and Green Party MPs made it a crime for, among other things, insurance companies to demand potential customers provide a DNA test in order to get a policy. Additionally, no company will be able to deny someone a job if they fail to have their genes tested.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yug posted:

They embaced social justice and feelings over logic and cry circles and never saying anything that could even possibly hurt someones fee fees.

They became limp wristed sissy wimps. Why the gently caress would anyone want to be associated with the modern liberal?

Yug posted:

How did we lose the youth? Why aren't kids interested in the 57 genders??

Yug posted:

Liberals have carefully constructed a million social rules to follow or else you're a FUCKIN SHITLORD and now wonder why the youth are rebelling against them. lmfao you all are clueless

Yug posted:

We kept telling young white men they were worthless and we wanted them dead. Why didn't they vote for MI ABUELA?!

Yug posted:

The average person sees a bunch of nu-male betas, hyper-feminist weirdos and thugs just breaking poo poo. Some comeback huh.

nazi punk gently caress off

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress elm they voted this poo poo
And the Nebraskans who didn't vote for this poo poo? gently caress elm too?

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
yug hates cool sex, wants everything and everyone to be boring, is generally bad and disliked everywhere

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN

i'm the little black hula midget

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SKULL.GIF posted:

nazi punk gently caress off

Everyone who disagrees with me is hitler.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

quadrophrenic posted:

yug hates cool sex, wants everything and everyone to be boring, is generally bad and disliked everywhere

so nml is back you mean

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

On the one hand the cowardly cringe reaction is priceless, on the other hand I wish that masked hero had knocked him the gently caress out

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

most of that can be laid at the feet of chairman mao, who led almost an entire generation of people into demographic collapse

even as their population crashes it's still going to produce things like clockwork, though.

their economy is kind of like a guy on a unicycle, as long as it's going fast enough everything is fine and balanced

the moment it falls below a certain speed though everything is going to tumble apart

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Can't believe this was 5 years ago

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yug posted:

Everyone who disagrees with me is hitler.

lol seriously you cowardly nazi poo poo. have a little bit of courage and say this in front of a crowd of these weeping snowflake leftists. see what happens to your obese balls

you're too loving quaking and terrified of the Powerful Snowflakes to actually do this. all you're capable of doing is shitposting online. you are more quivering than the wildest dream you can concoct of the Timid Leftist

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

quadrophrenic posted:

Ironically it's the social justice left that hates sex. They are all loving prudes.

Most women like masculine men, and most men like feminien women. Young people just want to gently caress each other without worrying about 50 shades of consent or how many gender pronouns they have to use during coitus.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

HorseRenoir posted:

they didn't, most white people are conservative regardless of age group and what you're seeing right now is the libertarian white boy sector of the internet fully "maturing" and expressing their poo poo politics, and libertarian white boys are overrepresented on the internet. most millennials are not white supremacists (or white at all) and the only people who think the alt-right are "cool" are opportunistic baby boomers trying to groom the next generation of hardcore republicans

also trump/bannon are dying for another 9/11 but i don't think we're ever going to see a repeat of that national moment in our lifetimes, short of actual WW3 happening. the aftermath of 9/11 was the way it was because it was the most flagrant attack on US soil in generations, GWB could pretend to be a charismatic uniter, and the american people hadn't totally begun to hate each other's guts based on party lines

I guess it could be confirmation bias but it certainly feels like there's been a surge in fascist sentiment with young people. The data tends to disagree, admittedly.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SpaceGoku posted:

their economy is kind of like a guy on a unicycle, as long as it's going fast enough everything is fine and balanced

the moment it falls below a certain speed though everything is going to tumble apart
that's pretty much every arch-capitalist economy for good or (more often) ill

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yug posted:

Ironically it's the social justice left that hates sex. They are all loving prudes.

Most women like masculine men, and most men like feminien women. Young people just want to gently caress each other without worrying about 50 shades of consent or how many gender pronouns they have to use during coitus.

lol people don't have to worry about consent? is yug rush limbaugh?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol seriously you cowardly nazi poo poo. have a little bit of courage and say this in front of a crowd of these weeping snowflake leftists. see what happens to your obese balls

you're too loving quaking and terrified of the Powerful Snowflakes to actually do this. all you're capable of doing is shitposting online. you are more quivering than the wildest dream you can concoct of the Timid Leftist

Yikes you're a real internet tough guy, I cant imagine why people like you aren't considered cool.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Yug posted:

"i just want to gently caress people without worrying about consent"

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nichael posted:

Rush limbaugh is cool and he's my friend.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Virginrant.txt lmao

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Yug posted:

The average person sees a bunch of nu-male betas, hyper-feminist weirdos and thugs just breaking poo poo. Some comeback huh.

You and the rest of /pol/ don't exactly constitute "average people".

Which is an important thing to remember about guys like Yug and the rest of the online alt-Right I suppose, they are desperately trying to spin up the narrative that they are the counter-culture and every pearl-clutching article about them that wonders if indeed this is the new right-wing youth movement set to take politics by storm just legitimizes them. They are not a meaningful political faction apart from how much oxygen they consume and media attention they can grab. Trump's support was basically all the same voters that turn out for any Republican President except this time there's a bottom-feeding online political movement who see an opening on the normally left-leaning web to establish themselves as the face of the Right. The bulk of Trump's actual voters might just be savvy enough to join a Facebook group but for the most part there's a gap the anime Nazis desperately want to fill.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yug posted:

Rush limbaugh is cool and he's my friend.

are you his drug dealer or his underage fuckboy?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Yug posted:

wow cool opinion you sound really secure in your sexuality

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Nichael posted:

Nichael posted:

yes yes that's it now call me a shitlord or else i cant cum

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Yug posted:

Yikes you're a real internet tough guy, I cant imagine why people like you aren't considered cool.

nazism will perpetually remain in a frightened cowardly corner unless heroes like you step out to champion it

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Why did you quote the same post three times?

Yug posted:

yes yes that's it now call me a shitlord or else i cant cum
I consent, sweetie. You're a shitlord.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Donkwich posted:

wow cool opinion you sound really secure in your sexuality

I like chicks with and without dicks. Not that's its any of your loving business.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Yug posted:

'Incel' and 'volcel' are not leftist terms.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Dolash posted:

Which is an important thing to remember about guys like Yug and the rest of the online alt-Right I suppose, they are desperately trying to spin up the narrative that they are the counter-culture and every pearl-clutching article about them that wonders if indeed this is the new right-wing youth movement set to take politics by storm just legitimizes them. They are not a meaningful political faction apart from how much oxygen they consume and media attention they can grab. Trump's support was basically all the same voters that turn out for any Republican President except this time there's a bottom-feeding online political movement who see an opening on the normally left-leaning web to establish themselves as the face of the Right. The bulk of Trump's actual voters might just be savvy enough to join a Facebook group but for the most part there's a gap the anime Nazis desperately want to fill.

you could say they're childless single men that masturbate to anime?

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,

Nichael posted:

I guess it could be confirmation bias but it certainly feels like there's been a surge in fascist sentiment with young people. The data tends to disagree, admittedly.
they were always there, these days they just feel comfortable speaking up

years ago, being an open white supremacist would get you fired. now it's just ~controversial~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

nazism will perpetually remain in a frightened cowardly corner unless heroes like you step out to champion it

no even then it's still extremely cowardly

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
What the gently caress is going on in my Trump thread I just want to talk about my fat stupid piss President

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Slamhound posted:

'Incel' and 'volcel' are not leftist terms.

I'm volkcel

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
like i'm glad you found some twitter people to hate and that makes you feel better about yourself, but can you puh-LEASE take it out of this otherwise very cool thread, thanks

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Man it's like you could read Yug's posts or you could listen to the Chapo Traphouse episode on the Alt-Right about cynical, nihilistic young men lashing out and wallowing in transgression for a flash of sadistic glee and at least those dorks make Metal Gear Solid references every so often.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Dolash posted:

remember when the brave alt-right's momentum was completely shattered by a single punch

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

quadrophrenic posted:

like i'm glad you found some twitter people to hate and that makes you feel better about yourself, but can you puh-LEASE take it out of this otherwise very cool thread, thanks

It beats having to read squizzles verbal diarrhea posts in my humble opinion hope this helps.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Duscat posted:

nobody wants to see anything that the GOP is doing right now happen, not even the GOP

it is a collective madness, an emergent behavior arising out of a system too powerful and complex for anyone to control

bannon has one thing right: the federal government is too big and powerfu

the us should be a loose federation of independent sovereign states, with free movement and trade, much like the EU

it's just that bannon's solution seems to be blowing everything up & killing or displacing ten million people, which is not the right way to go about that I don't think

Should have just let the South go when they wanted to leave.

• Locked thread