Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
We were extremely bad. Worst I've seen all season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fulham for premier league!!!!

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed
I wonder what the record for consecutive draws is, because Ipswich appear to be determined to get it.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

oliwan posted:

Fulham for premier league!!!!

N.no!

Got The Hunger Ted
Feb 22, 2007
I really like Tony!
The playoff race looks a bit more exciting now, so cue Fulham cocking it up against Blackburn on Tuesday and ruining everything. Still managed to conitnue the terrible missed penalties run as well, I can't remember the last time Fulham scored one.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Fulham are the best team we've played home and away, I would poo poo my pants at having to play them in the playoffs.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Fulham are the best team we've played home and away, I would poo poo my pants at having to play them in the playoffs.

you're better off facing the owls for sure

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

Breath Ray posted:

you're better off facing the owls for sure

Well lets face it if we finish in the playoffs we wont be getting promotion for sure, 3 tries in 4 seasons and not a sniff.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

lol Derby sacked McClaren after 5 months

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
gently caress's sake

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Bad news for Huddersfield IMO.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
wow my mate stevey mac rip

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
Haha why the gently caress do teams even keep giving McClaren a job at this point, has he made a deal with a witch? What made Derby think *this* time would be different? I would just like to remind people that at one point during his Middlesbrough tenure one fan was so disgusted by him they ran on the pitch, down the sideline and threw their season ticket at his face. What was his next managerial position?

England.

What the gently caress.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Horse Inspector posted:

Haha why the gently caress do teams even keep giving McClaren a job at this point, has he made a deal with a witch? What made Derby think *this* time would be different? I would just like to remind people that at one point during his Middlesbrough tenure one fan was so disgusted by him they ran on the pitch, down the sideline and threw their season ticket at his face. What was his next managerial position?

England.

What the gently caress.

He's a gentleman

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Horse Inspector posted:

England.

What the gently caress.

I mean that season we did also get to the europa league final and the season before we won the league cup

((he did have a squad of insanely good fully sick players though))

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer
He also would have got Derby to the PL were it not for that defender I forget the name of passing the ball straight to Bobby Zamora ten yards from goal in the last minute.

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
My post was meant to come across a bit more tongue-in-cheek than my poor writing skills probably made it. I just like ripping on him because he's a doofus. As Bizarre career trajectory as he's had I do admire his willingness to try random poo poo out; and to be fair on him that European run was fairly rad. Still think he sucks though.

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Horse Inspector posted:

My post was meant to come across a bit more tongue-in-cheek than my poor writing skills probably made it. I just like ripping on him because he's a doofus. As Bizarre career trajectory as he's had I do admire his willingness to try random poo poo out; and to be fair on him that European run was fairly rad. Still think he sucks though.

Fair enough, only he could get a team that lost 4-0 to villa and 8-0 to arsenal to a European final and then be the worst ever england manager.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Looks like Rowett is going to Derby and Warburton is in talks with Forest

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Tunga posted:

He also would have got Derby to the PL were it not for that defender I forget the name of passing the ball straight to Bobby Zamora ten yards from goal in the last minute.

Junior Hoilett was on our side, hard as that is to believe

Tunga
May 7, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Corrode posted:

Junior Hoilett was on our side, hard as that is to believe
Well Hoilett wasn't the worst of that era by any means. At least he always used to try, even if that usually just meant running straight into a defender with the ball.

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
Actually I change my mind, I think Steve is a football god and Norwich should absolutely hire him.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
norwich should have sacked their board instead of alex neil just imo

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Cracking start to the weekend!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Bit unexpected but I'll take it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I didn't realise they were playing today

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

drat, pressure must have got to Huddersfield. Was kinda hoping they'd come up as they're pretty OG.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there were 14 minutes of injury time in the first half last night :eyepop:

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Jose posted:

there were 14 minutes of injury time in the first half last night :eyepop:

typical johnson time

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We are on a pretty bad run but that will just make it even more delicious when we beat Fulham on the final day to easily claim 6th place

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
lol his name is clough.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Derby are garbagemen

E: for gently caress's sake we finally score!

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Mar 18, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

no shelvey today because he's ill

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I'm stuck with text updates because the nufc website is acting up

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

I'm glad we didn't sack Bruce after all

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

newcastle should score a goal

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
Ipswich falling slowly towards the zone again...

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Poor Rotherham.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Weird that we've given up on this season and are somehow only 5 points off the playoffs. Fulham and Wednesday should be ashamed of themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

If we beat Norwich next week, I reckon we have like a 5% chance of running the table and making the playoffs. Conceded one goal in the past 7 matches

• Locked thread