Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

e: what's especially idiotic and frustrating about the "muh culture" types is that American culture relies on foreign sources and race mixing to syncretize and maintain its vibrancy. American culture isn't a static embodiment of middle class WASP values and never really was. Creating a space where different races, ethnicities, and religions could live amicably together if not harmoniously is what makes it such a fun and interesting country to live in. American identity is formed through an exchange between peoples, and attempting to shut those interactions down isn't just anti-American it's practically alien.

this is the part where the Alt-Right douche posts crime stats and videos of non-whites committing crimes

https://twitter.com/ellaguro/status/841415645619138560

was only a matter of time

its obvious the fat gently caress is doing it for publicity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
it's really great one of the most popular internet youth icons is a neo-nazi

that's great

just loving greaat

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Wikkheiser posted:

it's really great one of the most popular internet youth icons is a neo-nazi

that's great

just loving greaat

yeah pretty much. at least with pewdiepie it was him being a retarded edgy dumb rear end. but jontron is legit saying nazi/race bullshit. it sucks that he went down this path. i always sorta assumed he was smarter then that. i guess not.

snoremac posted:

Even taking JonTron's messed up opinions into account, you would think he would have the business acumen to remain as apolitical as possible. Just make goofy faces at videogames and enjoy the money and adulation and don't publicly sympathize with white supremacists, geez. These Youtubers need handlers.

Personally I think the quality of his videos went down when the productions values went up so I'm not that disappointed.

this. most of the good game youtubers never even do politics except for the occasional joke or they are clever about it. once you go down the political path, your hosed if you don't do it right. if i were him id stay quiet for a couple months and pray it blows over.

Race Realists posted:

this is the part where the Alt-Right douche posts crime stats and videos of non-whites committing crimes

https://twitter.com/ellaguro/status/841415645619138560

was only a matter of time

its obvious the fat gently caress is doing it for publicity

maybe. but i think its a case of him falling in with the alt right crowd and being a rich well off dumbass he believed all their bullshit and now parrots it.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

apparently this dude was known for spouting racial slurs "jokingly" for years

seems like maybe this is just him admitting it wasn't a joke

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

rudatron posted:

Jontron is a sad lonely loser who discovered that, if you parrot right wing points, you can get some new Friends

Said Friends don't really give a poo poo about him, but will naturally latch onto any opportunity to gain mainstream legitimacy, so they'll give Jontron the validation he desperately, desperately wants.

To be fair though that pattern isn't really unique to the right wing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

logikv9 posted:

jontron being trash is simultaneously a disappointment yet completely expected

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEjDMQQbvqA

lmfao

Jontron sez posted:

“Discrimination is wrong. We’ve gotten rid of discrimination in Western countries… if you don’t think we’ve gotten rid of discrimination you’re living in a fantasy land.”

“Wealthy blacks also commit more crime than poor whites. That’s a fact. Look it up.”

What do you call a large number of people from one specific place, coming in, setting up their ethnic enclaves and then waving their own flag inside of our nation? There are large swathes of them who want to break parts of America back into Mexico.

Ay yi yi, dude, you’re just virtue signalling. Not all Mexicans are going to go on welfare but a lot of them are going to commit crimes. The El Salvadorans are going to create the MS13 gangs.

It’s clear that whites are not allowed to speak up against their demographic, um, oblivion.

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 10:38 on Mar 14, 2017

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

The funniest thing is that he's not even white under any of the racist's definition of whiteness. He's openly advocating for his own marginalization and is probably too dumb to realize it. Lol if he thinks the alt right which wants ethnic cleansing would stop at Iranians just because they consider themselves to be white. Almost as dumb as conservative Jews who ally themselves with the alt right.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A Pale Horse posted:

The funniest thing is that he's not even white under any of the racist's definition of whiteness.

*pushes up my ACTUALLY glasses*

Aryanism and Persians are a bit of a controversy for race realists. A lot of them do consider Persians to be white, some think ancient Persians were pure Aryans who ended up being polluted by Arab invaders, and others just think they're swarthy sex terrorists.

When it comes to somebody they think they can exploit though, they're just going to lie about their earnest beliefs anyway, so they're probably feeding JonTron lines about "the land of Aryans" because they think he represents a propaganda coup in their favor. rooshv is the most obvious counter-example, but only because he's directly sexually threatening to white racists whose greatest existential fear is of being cucked.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

the fat masement dwelling video gamer is a useful idiot, i look forward to his collab with Lauren Southern or whoever

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Aryanism and Persians are a bit of a controversy for race realists. A lot of them do consider Persians to be white, some think ancient Persians were pure Aryans who ended up being polluted by Arab invaders, and others just think they're swarthy sex terrorists.

When it comes to somebody they think they can exploit though, they're just going to lie about their earnest beliefs anyway, so they're probably feeding JonTron lines about "the land of Aryans" because they think he represents a propaganda coup in their favor. rooshv is the most obvious counter-example, but only because he's directly sexually threatening to white racists whose greatest existential fear is of being cucked.

im gonna steal your actually glasses for a minute *yoink*

Truth be told the charming "race reality" fuckers didnt give a gently caress if my ex wife was a true aryan or not, she was brown which made her all sorts of fun names that got my blood boiling.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bud K ninja sword posted:

Truth be told the charming "race reality" fuckers didnt give a gently caress if my ex wife was a true aryan or not, she was brown which made her all sorts of fun names that got my blood boiling.

It's great how much they make fun of "social constructs" when whiteness is a fluid concept that they can disagree upon in their own community.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

A Pale Horse posted:

The funniest thing is that he's not even white under any of the racist's definition of whiteness. He's openly advocating for his own marginalization and is probably too dumb to realize it. Lol if he thinks the alt right which wants ethnic cleansing would stop at Iranians just because they consider themselves to be white. Almost as dumb as conservative Jews who ally themselves with the alt right.

Depends on the racist. Many White Nationalists, even our old pal Richard Spencer, are operating under "prison rules" for whiteness, so Iranians, Jews, and even those Italians, are now considered WHITE.

I'm sure once the great race war is over those ethnic groups recently deputized white will soon be enslaved and or exterminated.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

A Pale Horse posted:

yep
:sad:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

why wouldn't white racists be cucked, as ugly as they tend to be...?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Bud K ninja sword posted:

i hope you had the temerity to be willing to gently caress them all up, truly

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

proof CritiKal is good and will always be good :ohdear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWN-wFxPrv4

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i hope you had the temerity to be willing to gently caress them all up, truly

Eh its where i learned calling people out on poo poo loudly is sometimes the only way to get your point across. Well short of a good face smushin anyways.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Montasque posted:

Depends on the racist. Many White Nationalists, even our old pal Richard Spencer, are operating under "prison rules" for whiteness, so Iranians, Jews, and even those Italians, are now considered WHITE.

I'm sure once the great race war is over those ethnic groups recently deputized white will soon be enslaved and or exterminated.

What a travesty to all proud white people everywhere. Why I remember the days when Slavs, Spaniards, Italians and even the drat Irish weren't considered white. What sort of moral degeneracy has allowed us to consider these untermenschen to be white now. World's gone to hell I tell you.

Seriously though, I thought being muslim was a disqualifier for whiteness in racists' minds. I mean here in EE, Bosnians aren't really considered white because of their muslimness, but I guess if you restrict whiteness to purely northern europeans (like it used to be) it severely limits your recruiting pool, especially since some of the most fertile ground for racism is eastern Europe with its myriad of Slavs and northern Spain and Italy.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Europeans have always had a weird begrudging admiration for Islam, because Islamic countries tended to realize their martial visions of a harmonious society better than Christianity - which they felt was too permissive (if you can believe it) and tolerant for their strict patriarchal ideals. Churchill himself had to be talked out of converting to Islam by his family. European colonialism only made conditions worse in the Muslim world, because they empowered the most reactionary monarchs and noble families to be their imperial stooges. Rather than civilizing and liberating the subjected peoples from ignorance like they claimed, European powers were reinforcing the feudal conditions of society to better facilitate their colonial exploitation. Now that those reactionary forces have been unleashed upon the world at large, they believe that these problems are endemic to Islam rather than the reality which is that they're the end result of a centuries long project of imperialism. The "global community" dominated by Western interests still favors the dominance of reactionary monarchies, and authoritarian autocracies in the Muslim world because it better facilitates their exploitation by global capital.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
There's at least a 60% chance Jon is showing up on Joe Rogan in the next few months now. That should be fun. I wonder what truly strange sexual proclivities or personal philosophies he'll accidentally reveal when Joe pushes past the conventional dumb poo poo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Churchill himself had to be talked out of converting to Islam by his family.

Holy poo poo what's the source for this?? wasn't Churchill a huge anti-arab racist who dropped gas on Iraqi's?

Also, if that's true boy howdy is that good trolling material to use against EDL types.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The "global community" dominated by Western interests still favors the dominance of reactionary monarchies, and authoritarian autocracies in the Muslim world because it better facilitates their exploitation by global capital.

No but you see history, geopolitics and cause and effect doesn't exist, Muslims are barbaric worshipers of the moon god. SAD.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 15:16 on Mar 14, 2017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this reminds me that this youtube-based music guy (pogo) that I enjoyed for a few months is a massive Crowder fan :chloe:

Like ok if you are going to be a moron about it, but Steven Crowder? Really

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I've never seen Crowder actually make a good joke. It's nuts. All he ever does is act like a frat kid.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Churchill himself had to be talked out of converting to Islam by his family.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/sir-winston-churchill-s-family-begged-him-not-to-convert-to-islam-letter-reveals-9946787.html

edit: you're making this out to be a bit different. He had a 'fascination' but I don't know if it's in the same sense as you're meaning.

rudatron has issued a correction as of 16:01 on Mar 14, 2017

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

logikv9 posted:

this reminds me that this youtube-based music guy (pogo) that I enjoyed for a few months is a massive Crowder fan :chloe:

Like ok if you are going to be a moron about it, but Steven Crowder? Really

It's a closet case romance, maybe? I have no idea about Pogo, but I know in my bones that Crowder is one good dick in his mouth away from becoming a contrite & nice person.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

rudatron posted:

I've never seen Crowder actually make a good joke. It's nuts. All he ever does is act like a frat kid.

I didn't believe this until I did a google search. Wowzers.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/sir-winston-churchill-s-family-begged-him-not-to-convert-to-islam-letter-reveals-9946787.html

Doctor Dockter? Really?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/841605335592886273

Watson is so hilariously dumb.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

thats insulting to dumb people rear end in a top hat.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

lol, jesus he fell for the bullshit hook line and sinker. you forgot the part where he says Irish and Italians were always considered white. watching that just shows that he is just a loving idiot who spouts off whatever his new friends tell him too.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
why does the THE FASH hate the Arts so much? Between me finding out how hosed the Indie Film Industry is in Post-Abe Japan and my own Atlanta struggling to keep funding (due to Trump cutting NEA), I whole heartely expect Gen Z to be the most retarded generation since our own (and that's a feat)

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
there isn't a single artist on the government dole whos not left of sanders :shrug:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Race Realists posted:

why does the THE FASH hate the Arts so much? Between me finding out how hosed the Indie Film Industry is in Post-Abe Japan and my own Atlanta struggling to keep funding (due to Trump cutting NEA), I whole heartely expect Gen Z to be the most retarded generation since our own (and that's a feat)

they hate some art. i lot of them at first hate lovely woke performance art. like the one lady lovely in a can or the lady shoving beans up her vagina while a bunch of dumbfucks watched, or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI now that i can sorta agree with because that poo poo sucks. but then it basicaly became anything that wasn't europian or possibly classic asian that was evil and poo poo. they basicaly love all classic stuff and hate anything new. but that is sorta of a responce to this stuff.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/style/2015/07/07/mfa-backs-down-over-kimono-event-response-protests/lv9NHcnpW0lsRE77d9hvkI/story.html

http://www.economist.com/news/middl...iteness_burning
(yeah gently caress rhodes and his statue and davis and his bust but now its basically burning any western style art piece, i abhor the destruction of any art, only dumb loving parasites do it, like nazis or these idiots)

basicaly they react whenever a woke does stupid poo poo about art, and react with a even more stupid awful reaction. its a cycle of poo poo. they are reactionaries pure and simple.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 18:22 on Mar 14, 2017

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

they hate some art. i lot of them at first hate lovely woke performance art. like the one lady lovely in a can or the lady shoving beans up her vagina while a bunch of dumbfucks watched, or this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzsGmdmhDTI now that i can sorta agree with because that poo poo sucks. but then it basicaly became anything that wasn't europian or anime that was evil and poo poo. they basicaly love all classic stuff and hate anything new. but that is sorta of a responce to this stuff.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/style/2015/07/07/mfa-backs-down-over-kimono-event-response-protests/lv9NHcnpW0lsRE77d9hvkI/story.html

http://www.economist.com/news/middl...iteness_burning
(yeah gently caress rhodes and his statue and davis and his bust but now its basically burning any western style art piece, i abhor the destruction of any art, only dumb loving parasites do it, like nazis or these idiots)

basicaly they react whenever a woke does stupid poo poo about art, and react with a even more stupid awful reaction. its a cycle of poo poo. they are reactionaries pure and simple.

ftfy

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

they don't just hate art, they hate punk rock and cool fashion and literally anything associated with self-expression, women or sex

the only acceptable form of entertainment is videogames and they better be shooty twitchfests. exploration and dialogue are for F@gg0ts

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

gators/channers really loving hate modern fine art too, especially (((abstract expressionism)))

my kid coulda drawn that if i could only get a woman to breed with me

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the black husserl posted:

they don't just hate art, they hate punk rock and cool fashion and literally anything associated with self-expression, women or sex

the only acceptable form of entertainment is videogames and they better be shooty twitchfests. exploration and dialogue are for F@gg0ts

The RPG community actually tends to be pretty fashy if you can believe it.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

they're the new punk that's too punk for punk, old man-or-woman-or-whatever. The future is, I dunno, neofolk renditions of classic video game music and black midi anime themes?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

ehh. no offence but thats the moviebob fallacy. some like shooters sure, but most of the stuff weird old RPGs or weird weeb poo poo and hate most modern gaming(AAA/indie/whatever) because casuals/"politics"/whatever. for example they hate battlefield one because their are colonial soldiers in it but yeah the definitely hate the former.

yeah pretty much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

mysterious frankie posted:

they're the new punk that's too punk for punk, old man-or-woman-or-whatever. The future is, I dunno, neofolk renditions of classic video game music and black midi anime themes?

whoh there killer bee, aint no too old to punk, and most of the trashy old gutter punks i used to roll with (that arent dead) would take just as much pleasure in a boot party for some suspenders wearing straightlaced rear end in a top hat.