Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Has he publicly spoken at all since that insane press conference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
can't wait for trump to tweet about this

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/841674540929409024?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Wandle Shaytham posted:

I don't think so, he sends his lackeys out to speak to the press and tweets idiotic poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Wandle Shaytham posted:

There was the boring congress speech

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:
America...what the gently caress have you done

I will toast to your health by lending you a dollar

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Shadow0 posted:

The whole "has money <-> must be smart!" fallacy is always so hilarious to me, especially when actual smart people with money disagree with those people, but people still listen to the idiot with money. It's right up there in lols with "runs 'successful' business -> must be good at governing!"

I can never fathom what CEOs do to justify the vast amounts of money they make. Just make me CEO, I'm sure I can handle all the golfing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vudnMLzZjTg

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Has anyone asked the question; what on earth does Obama gain from spying on Trump? Is it spite? Is it loyalty to the Democrats? How does he even have the power to do so? Why not claim it's Hillary at least?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Lodin posted:

Has anyone asked the question; what on earth does Obama gain from spying on Trump? Is it spite? Is it loyalty to the Democrats? How does he even have the power to do so? Why not claim it's Hillary at least?

the bigger question is why wait until after he won to release the info from spying on him lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

huh

how are you gonna abolish the CBO you loving idiot lmao

Blazing Ownager posted:

The real horror show / goldmine in that video is the comments section

It's 100 lines of stupid poo poo every 3 seconds

ED: Oh man, when they moved onto him refusing to say what he feels, clearly that black men are genetic thieves, he managed to even double down. Jesus Christ.

fwiw he's been losing subscribers like mad, iirc he's lost like 85%+ of his subscribers in the last month

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Mar 14, 2017

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jose posted:

the bigger question is why wait until after he won to release the info from spying on him lol
I guess on the last day in office that Sneaky Pete Barack was the only one capable of duct-taping a Blackberry onto the White House microwave.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Mr.Tophat posted:

America...what the gently caress have you done

when it comes time to pay back this loan, we'll give you 70 cents, it's the best deal, simply the best

or we'll default and destroy the world, lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Drunk & Ugly posted:

I assume he delegates most things and then makes a decision because he's a real businessman who has no time for these things

the rest of his time is spent watching tv and eating meatloaf in a gold chair

tee hee
* child shows off birthday gift, slow clapping starts *
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841392683625172992/photo/1

Haha they put Ben "Token" Carson in the middle to spread out the color

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

Unfortunately 4 seats were empty because Senate Dems are delaying!

lol because has yet to nominate like poo poo tons of people to various positions

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

Ben "Token" Carson

I'm surprised I've never heard that one yet but fuckin lol

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

lol because has yet to nominate like poo poo tons of people to various positions

The government is a fat disgusting pig not unlike Rosie O'Donnell and he is just trying to trim it down to something more reasonable

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lodin posted:

It's incredibly obvious how toxic the name Obama is to millions of idiots in this country. So by virtue of using the former presidents name, Trump can get lots and lots of people to automatically believe anything negative said about Obama, no matter how ridiculous. Just look at how the name Obamacare has soured the ACA to so many who directly benefit from it, or dont even realize they're the same thing.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

bag em and tag em posted:

It's incredibly obvious how toxic the name Obama is to millions of idiots in this country. So by virtue of using the former presidents name, Trump can get lots and lots of people to automatically believe anything negative said about Obama, no matter how ridiculous. Just look at how the name Obamacare has soured the ACA to so many who directly benefit from it, or dont even realize they're the same thing.

they';re finding out now they're the same thing lol

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/03/14/paul-ryan-trump-remarks-breitbart-newday.cnn

quote:

Breitbart released an audio tape of House Speaker Paul Ryan from October 2016 saying he will not defend then-candidate Donald Trump.

Lol.

Breitbart trying to drive a wedge here?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Someone post that Facebook fight with the Hard Right guy arguing that Obamacare is garbage and people can use alternatives such as the ACA

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

They're trying to pin everything on Paul Ryan and it's funny as hell

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Good. I hope they all devour each other. Lol

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Lucky Guy posted:

when it comes time to pay back this loan, we'll give you 70 cents, it's the best deal, simply the best

or we'll default and destroy the world, lol

We'll still come out on top, because the value of the pound is dropping dropping dropping due to the wonderful idea to leave the EU. A loss of 30% will pale in comparison to how much would have been lost if the money had remained in the form of a pound. Unless you default of course, then it's considered an investment in the magic of laughter

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Yeah, it's this. For a lot of olds and anyone in the sea of red that doesn't happen to be on one of the blue islands, black president = bad (regardless of his record or anything else). Only a little more so than possible woman president = bad, which is why Obama is the wily scamp setting wiretaps and using his tricks to get the U.K. To spy on trump and not Hillary (who he isn't in direct competition with since the election)

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I hope Canada gets an honorable assist on something

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Obama broke america more thoroughly than bin laden lol

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

My idiot fuckin boss hosed up the plumbing and then ordered the wrong parts to fix it. No problem tho, he "Obama'd" it back to working order.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Mr.Tophat posted:

Sweet! I can burn it to warm the last of the baby formula!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the man most responsible for the fall of the american empire is Jack Dorsey

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

My idiot fuckin boss hosed up the plumbing and then ordered the wrong parts to fix it. No problem tho, he "Obama'd" it back to working order.

So he inherited a total mess from the previous guy, then patched it back together the best he could while everyone stood around sandbagging and bitched about what a poor job he was doing?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I miss spicey

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

MRC48B posted:

So he inherited a total mess from the previous guy, then patched it back together the best he could while everyone stood around sandbagging and bitched about what a poor job he was doing?

I lolled

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

MRC48B posted:

lol, no, he personally hosed it up, let it stay hosed up for days, then ordered the stuff he needed to fix it.

It was all completely wrong but he just hammered it together until it's kinda ok and called it a day.

Basically he was using a modified racial slur

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I love how Obama reclaimed the moniker and told Dems to embrace it as well. "They call it ObamaCare? I do care! You should care, too."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Did those women who say Trump raped them just disappear after the election or are they going to court? I haven't heard a peep about them since November.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

lol President Trump tweets Fox (Business) News screencaps.

Can you imagine the poor souls preparing comprehensive reports for him, all to be ignored in favor of the shiny green numbers on the TV.

edit: lol

BUSINESS ALERT!

Yer Burnt fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Mar 14, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Yer Burnt posted:

lol President Trump tweets Fox (Business) News screencaps.

Can you imagine the poor souls preparing comprehensive reports for him, all to be ignored in favor of the shiny green numbers on the TV.

edit: lol

BUSINESS ALERT!

I like to lol when I think about the effort Trump goes to gather these images, rehost on imgur or something maybe, and post during working hours.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

I like to lol when I think about the effort Trump goes to gather these images, rehost on imgur or something maybe, and post during working hours.

lol if you think trump has worked a single day in his life

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Applewhite posted:

Did those women who say Trump raped them just disappear after the election or are they going to court? I haven't heard a peep about them since November.

There were death threats, so they went quiet.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Applewhite posted:

You mean the one who said he raped her when she was 13? I think she dropped the suit citing death threats from Trump supporters.

This is kinda the wrong thread to discuss it though :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Frankenstyle posted:

There were death threats, so they went quiet.

lol?