Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

BurntCornMuffin posted:

This. I know a fair number of people who threw up their hands and stayed at home because it was Hillary vs. Trump.

What's more heartbreaking is that they were all Independents or Republicans turned Bernie supporters who saw the light too late to register or switch affiliations in time for the primary.

Why would you stay at home for Trump vs Clinton. I mean it's either this poo poo show we have now or at worse another 4 years of Obama type poo poo. And they are Bernie supporters who prefer this poo poo show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Stage one, end Obamacare bill. Stage two party!

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Vladimir Putin posted:

Why would you stay at home for Trump vs Clinton. I mean it's either this poo poo show we have now or at worse another 4 years of Obama type poo poo. And they are Bernie supporters who prefer this poo poo show?

turns out not just republicans are loving dumb

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Squizzle posted:

the 36 chambers of wu tang healthcare

Protect Ya Neck (no free neck braces)

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Is weed and booze a good mix idk it seems excessive

:feelsgood:

unless you overdo it then you usually just get really dizzy

BrownieMinusEye
Apr 22, 2008

Oven Wrangler
I'm the only one that came into work during the blizzard in Boston cause I hate my roommate who has the day off and is throwing a party tonight. I'm staying at work till like 11 to miss the party to which I'm also invited... I think I need to rethink some aspects of my life...

Kevos Setzer
Dec 1, 2004

I can transform, right?

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

donald trump is the sort of douchebag that likes having a lot of poo poo on his desk because it makes him feel important

Have you seen any picture of him at a desk or table? He's always got some poo poo laying about to look like he's doing something important.

Often times it's a magazine cover or headline featuring him. :newlol:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
So is this dude claiming the CBO is right about deficit reduction, but wrong in the number of people insured?

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Squizzle posted:

you are not worthy of medical care unless you can defeat the five masters and reach the top of the pagoda

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Squizzle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saa0mMwe91o

:obama:

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

MacheteZombie posted:

So is this dude claiming the CBO is right about deficit reduction, but wrong in the number of people insured?

Yes.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Gringostar posted:

turns out not just republicans are loving dumb

Our AG is a guy who got rejected for a lower position in the justice department for being too racist. Now he's the head of the justice department. How would anybody ever have seen Trump vs Clinton and threw up their hands and said oh I'm not going to vote for either of them.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/RepAbraham/status/841725462997004288

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Vladimir Putin posted:

american voters are morons

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
who is this woman and why does she want to rock sean's hog

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

His headstone says victim of Obamacare? drat that's hosed up.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Shoulda pulled himself up by his bootstraps

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

:rip: Dan

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
And people said Obamacare was a failure it prevented that guy from running up treatment bills.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Did they really put that poo poo on his loving tombstone?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
"Does the President believe he was surveilled through microwaves and televisions?"

lol @ 2017

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

thrawn527 posted:

what does your heart say

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

thrawn527 posted:

yes and james o'keefe III really does moonlite pimpin hoes

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

bloom posted:

"Does the President believe he was surveilled through microwaves and televisions?"

lol @ 2017

Yah this is pretty hosed up.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I loving knew my microwave was ratting me out to my wife when I was watching tv instead of doing laundry. Going in the trash tonight.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"they don't need certain medical services"

class act Sean

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i'm not saying this is ~fake news~ but i can't find an obit/funeral info or really anything on this guy having ever existed. someone please help me investigate

edit: okay it's a Breitbart fake lmao

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Elephanthead posted:

I loving knew my microwave was ratting me out to my wife when I was watching tv instead of doing laundry. Going in the trash tonight.

How are you going to cook your hot pockets.

Edit: or your totino's pizza rolls?

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

He's holding a receiver, but the phone in the picture has its receiver resting in its cradle. How many phones does he have on that desk?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

spicy~style

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Next on NPR: Why Pu'er, A Complex Tea, Draws Rapt Fans And Big Dollars. After that, why Trump isn't good.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
real eyes realize real lies

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

oh my loving god

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Vladimir Putin posted:

Didn't joementum stay home?

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

That DICK! posted:

i'm not saying this is ~fake news~ but i can't find an obit/funeral info or really anything on this guy having ever existed. someone please help me investigate

if you hadn't restricted it like this already, abraham's twitter page says he's the representative for the louisiana 5th district and i'd be willing to bet he's at least given his town on his facebook or some crap

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

100 degrees Calcium posted:

He's holding a receiver, but the phone in the picture has its receiver resting in its cradle. How many phones does he have on that desk?

All the Obama Resolute Desk photos have two on there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Addamere posted:

real eyes realize real lies

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't?

• Locked thread