Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Hank needs to reverse a truck down a mountain with no mirrors, Boomhauer giving direction from the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Bobby's a real turd and Hank isn't tough enough on him.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

FuhrerHat posted:

i dont speak no languages
Langidges

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Johnson got another one! :newlol:

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
I completely understand every word Boomhauer says.

What is wrong with me?

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.

Houle posted:

I completely understand every word Boomhauer says.

What is wrong with me?
"Sir, please calm down, I cannot understand you."

"......DANG. OL. MALL-"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Best Boomhauer is him testifying completely the shenanigans of the snipe hunt "right over there in that cooler man" and the parks service guy doesn't get it.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Can't remember the episode, but I love the little Halloween flashback to when Hank and co were trick or treating as kids, and Boomhauer is wearing a floral bedsheets as a ghost.

'My, don't you look scary!'
'Mwa ha ha ha! Dang ol' BOO man.'

That and the firehouse episode, in his telling of what happened before it burned down, everyone talked like him and he spoke normally. I'd love to think that's how he goes through life.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Redneck Minh is hot as hell.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

sassassin posted:

Yeah. I'd like to see her and Luanne go at it. Do they even have lady stick fights?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

sassassin posted:

:respek:

LadyPictureShow posted:

That and the firehouse episode, in his telling of what happened before it burned down, everyone talked like him and he spoke normally. I'd love to think that's how he goes through life.

lmao this was good yeah

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Best Boomhauer is him testifying completely the shenanigans of the snipe hunt "right over there in that cooler man" and the parks service guy doesn't get it.

Boomhauer does this kind of a lot. It happens in the firefighting Rashomon episode, too :)

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

sassassin posted:

"Huh, Peggy does do a good 'you'".

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
My fave khan episode is the one where the 100% gentrified laotian rich folk shame him for not being laotian enough

The White Dragon posted:

Boomhauer does this kind of a lot. It happens in the firefighting Rashomon episode, too :)

Most honest ranger

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Neurolimal posted:

My fave khan episode is the one where the 100% gentrified laotian rich folk shame him for not being laotian enough

"Consider the properties of a banana..."

Ted Wassanasong is probably my favorite occasional characters. It's all in the voice.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Troy Queef posted:

"Consider the properties of a banana..."

Ted Wassanasong is probably my favorite occasional characters. It's all in the voice.

He enunciates very well.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Gaunab posted:

He enunciates very well.

He does a thing that I love to mimic. It's something about the way he hits certain two syllable words. Khan mocks it in that banana episode. Something about his salute not being crisp e-nough.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Troy Queef posted:

Incidentally I don't like Ted Wassanasong because I know way too many people like him in real life. Hawaiians who win the economic lottery, turn around, and start flipping properties and further inflating housing prices in their own homeland, and then act like they're doing other Hawaiians a favor :(

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

The White Dragon posted:

Incidentally I don't like Ted Wassanasong because I know way too many people like him in real life. Hawaiians who win the economic lottery, turn around, and start flipping properties and further inflating housing prices in their own homeland, and then act like they're doing other Hawaiians a favor :(

We're Episcopal now. It's just good business.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Neurolimal posted:

Most honest ranger

This is what got me on my second pass of the whole show: the reveal that Boomhaur is a ranger is hinted at as early as season 1. Officer Boomhaur tries to report crimes immediately, takes bullhorns at hostage situations, etc. I was surprised how well thought out it was.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
dang ol--man's got his sight back!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

The episode ends with Hank and Booda, now called by his real name "Roger", having a "Yo Mama" fight (Hank's Yo mama jokes end up being lame).

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

HAT FETISH posted:

The episode ends with Hank and Booda, now called by his real name "Roger", having a "Yo Mama" fight (Hank's Yo mama jokes end up being lame).

Heh heh, and your mother is so fat, it affects her self-esteem.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
I love old people as much as anybody

should

Peggy's the best.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Bartoof, the wonder dog!

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Wicker Man posted:

Bartoof, the wonder dog!
lol I saw this one for the first time recently and I got unnerved wondering if people like that dude really exist

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Wicker Man posted:

Bartoof, the wonder dog!

I think it was "Tartuffe, the spry wonder dog."

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

King Possum III posted:

I think it was "Tartuffe, the spry wonder dog."

It's totally Tartuffe.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

HAT FETISH posted:

lol I saw this one for the first time recently and I got unnerved wondering if people like that dude really exist

That guy teaches the Beyoncé class now

Houle
Oct 21, 2010
Bobby: Dad you have to do something about Mom. Joseph won't even come over to play because he's having nightmares about her and that paddle.

Dale: See Hank, my son is having nightmares about your wife spanking him.

Bill: Nothing's weird about that.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The Archaic posted:

DALE: Nice to meet you! Any special friend of my dad's a special friend of mine! These are my special friends, Hank, Bill, and Boomhauer. (Bill starts giggling uncontrollably and starts slap fighting with Boomhauer).

Different episode but, "I'm not gay!"

Neurolimal posted:

Attempting to goad a man into dying in a war on the other side of the world is pretty harsh and I'm glad Khan told them off at the end.

super sweet best pal fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Mar 14, 2017

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

sassassin posted:

Hell yeah man, wish they had stayed a little redneck.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hi isaac

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

ElGroucho posted:

Hell yeah man, wish they had stayed a little redneck.

That was a really sweet episode the way it wrapped up. Khan's descent into redneck despair/apathy because of Connie's summer school rejection ended up being the thing that got her accepted. That's what we call good writing

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Kahn occasionally shows flashes of humanity, but not often. His heartfelt eulogy at Buckley's funeral surprised me.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Kahn is a good man who wants the best for his family and he struggles to square that with the fact that he must be a brutal capitalist in order to succeed. Then he has to square that with the fact that the system keeps him relatively poor no matter how hard he works or what he does so in effect he sacrifices his values and principles for nothing.

This manifests itself as making fun of others in order to feel better about his own status, which really is exactly the drat same as theirs.

It's a tortured existence and yet one we can all relate to.

TrustmeImLegit
Jan 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
jesus loving christ are you even capable of making a coherent interesting post?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TrustmeImLegit posted:

jesus loving christ are you even capable of making a coherent interesting post?

uh no that's my gimmick lol are you new around here?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

stfu both of yous im tryin to read about CAMEROS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

King Possum III posted:

Kahn occasionally shows flashes of humanity, but not often. His heartfelt eulogy at Buckley's funeral surprised me.

Tying back to Khan being a foil for Hank - Hank doesn't get the story of the strawberry and the tigers and thinks it's a joke, but Khan obviously doesn't get it either. Buckley had no advance notice of his death so it's not like he could savor his last moments on earth like in the parable, and it's not like he was living life to the fullest before the Mega Lo Mart explodes, either.