Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Johnny Joestar posted:

lmao nbc has a countdown timer to maddow's show

well i guess maddow was getting too popular lately, gotta get those viewers back to fox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

I am turgid.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
lol, this is nothing but I so want it to be something

lmao at me for having hope

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lol you cant read roguelikes

do you think easy D is a gold dragon or a black one

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

is this the girl from TYT?

i cant tell because i think i saw her once on there and also TYT is loving garbage

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
Unit patrol unit patrol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Johnny Joestar posted:

lmao nbc has a countdown timer to maddow's show

yah okay im calling shenanigans on this one

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Haha owned

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/841804903802638336

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

COUNTDOWN TO POSSIBLE CAREER SUICIDE BY RACHEL MADDOW. BE THERE IN 45 MINUTES

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

im piss

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Hey in case anyone likes my summary posts I made a site for them. Gonna make it all pretty and such so it is real alpha right now but if you want a taste

http://trumpbone.zone/

March 2017
Trump is surprised the press loved his address to congress
NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it
Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.
Sessions recuses himself from the Russia case
Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.
It is discovered Pence used personal email while governor and was hacked
Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes
Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host
Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.
Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.
Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason
Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection
Kellyanne says Obama could’ve taped Trump through hacked microwaves
CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.
Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice
HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.
Senate voted to approve Seema Verma for administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, who helped impose mandatory fees for Medicaid in Indiana and work requirements for Medicaid in Kentucky.
NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.
Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:swoon:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

if i wanted to read i would get a book out like a giant nerd, bradley!!!!!!!!!!!

welp off to shoot some dudes in overwatch until rachel brings the GOP to its knees like i know will totally happen

..Y.....@...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Corny posted:

i cant tell because i think i saw her once on there and also TYT is loving garbage

yea its AK-47

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ninja Bob posted:

lol, this is nothing but I so want it to be something

lmao at me for having hope

we are all cucks for hope, friend

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Maddow is the #1 trending topic right now she better have his returns lol

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Corny posted:

it might be the girl in HR who got a weirdly lenient punishment for loving around in people's payrates

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

CortezFantastic posted:

Hey in case anyone likes my summary posts I made a site for them. Gonna make it all pretty and such so it is real alpha right now but if you want a taste

http://trumpbone.zone/

March 2017
Trump is surprised the press loved his address to congress
NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it
Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.
Sessions recuses himself from the Russia case
Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.
It is discovered Pence used personal email while governor and was hacked
Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes
Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host
Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.
Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.
Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason
Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection
Kellyanne says Obama could’ve taped Trump through hacked microwaves
CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.
Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice
HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.
Senate voted to approve Seema Verma for administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, who helped impose mandatory fees for Medicaid in Indiana and work requirements for Medicaid in Kentucky.
NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.
Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"

thank you for this! gonna pass this around to people because every day is another day full of crazy

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I believe, the gays always find the tea.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

gently caress off shin-ra scum

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'
Box 14a. (urine in your mouth) one thosand bigly

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/LarrySabato/status/841804774475501569

^

That said if its juicy and its real its gonna be real funny

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared

:golfclap:

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Corny posted:

thank you for this! gonna pass this around to people because every day is another day full of crazy

just note i literally pounded it out today and i am in the process of dating and sourcing everything so it is loving ROUGH but it is there

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
also i doubt maddow has anything

make me eat my words

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/dril/status/568056615355740160

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

American Justice has to wait - there's ratings to be made

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

donny gonna schedule a 9pm presser like he did w/the snl and shinzo abe thing

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

logikv9 posted:

"Trump "tax" returns"

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Anna kasparian is the best thing to progressive media and is a million times prettier smarter and nicer than Tammy laryngitis and Lauren cuntface.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ever wonder what drowning feels like??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zftn8_ZqzDg

Corny
Feb 18, 2006

i am scared
anyways here is a good song guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kQfYfRrDoA

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/LarrySabato/status/841804774475501569

^

That said if its juicy and its real its gonna be real funny

Meh.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
mods thread title change please

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Read My Lips: No New Tax (Returns)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

i'd like to make an addition to this: Trump did this specifically to snub the leaders of 13 of the largest veteran organizations in the usa who were going to meet with him and sent loving omarosa instead

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
that said the dude who is breaking the story has a pulitzer, so it might be hold onto your butts worthy

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

but for real though can someone shitcan maddow if this is just straight up a load of bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://twitter.com/dril/status/223751039709495298

• Locked thread