Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Artificer posted:

I guess I actually gotta grind for the c-bills to buy more mechs if I want to Elite/Master any more. Bleh. Oh well. I probably won't bother trying too hard at that.

blar. Now I've got a bunch of mechs that I have one copy of because of this. hosed if you do, hosed if you don't with PGI.

Oh well, something to save up for the next sale I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Sometimes you reach a stalemate. Sometimes you get magic horses.
Apparently they still plan on implementing it, just not in this patch. They explicitly said that this indefinite delay isn't like the energy draw one, and that they actually plan on implementing this ASAP.

If they just injected a cbills into people's accounts according to the quantity of mastered/elited mechs into everyone's accounts people probably wouldn't complain about lost progress. Just like 3 million per or whatever it takes to fully master a mech now.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
How hard must it be to identify mastered mechs across all accounts and automatically unlock their skill trees? Do they really need to postpone the whole deal just for that? Or are they looking for an alternative where we still need to sink some token amount of cbills?

Oh well, disaster averted I guess.

Great Beer
Jul 5, 2004

There were some good ideas in the infotech debacle that they should have kept. Differing sensor ranges and lock speeds was another way to make mechs feel distinct from one another. Unfortunately they bundled it with the dumbest extra ever conceived by man, LaserLock, and scrapped the whole thing when they were called out on how dumb it was.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Timeskip post is up

https://mwomercs.com/civil-war-update

Mechpack: Uziel, Annihilator, Cougar, Mad Cat Mk. II

quote:

While the release of the Civil War ‘Mech packs coincide with the release of this new technology, all of the tech listed below will be releasing as standard in-game equipment on July 18th. Owning a Civil War pack is not required for purchasing and utilizing the new equipment in your MechLab.

NEW INNER SPHERE TECHNOLOGY
LB 2-X AC / LB 5-X AC / LB 20-X AC

Inner Sphere versions of the LBX Autocannons.

ULTRA AC/2 / ULTRA AC/10 / ULTRA AC/20

Inner Sphere versions of the Ultra Autocannons.

ER SMALL LASER / ER MEDIUM LASER

Inner Sphere versions of the ER Lasers.

STREAK SRM 4 / STREAK SRM 6

Inner Sphere versions of the Streak SRM launchers.

LIGHT & HEAVY GAUSS RIFLE

Light : A Gauss Rifle that weighs less and has a greater range, but deals less damage.
Heavy : A Gauss Rifle that deals more damage, but weighs more and has less range.
ROTARY AC/2 / ROTARY AC/5

Extremely rapid firing Autocannons with rotating barrels. They can jam if fired for too long. The spinning barrels will likely have a ramp up time before they start firing, and a ramp down time after they stop.

LIGHT & HEAVY MACHINE GUN

Light : A Machine Gun that has a longer range but deals less damage.
Heavy : A Machine Gun that deals more damage but has a shorter range.
MRM 10 / 20 / 30 / 40

Medium Range Missiles. Launchers that fire unguided, low damage missiles.

ROCKET LAUNCHER 10 / 15 / 20

One shot launchers that fire unguided, low damage rockets. Very low tonnage per launcher.

LIGHT & HEAVY PPC

Light : A PPC that weighs less, uses fewer slots, and generates less heat, but deals less damage.
Heavy : A PPC that deals more damage, but weighs more, uses more slots, and generates more heat.
SNUB-NOSE PPC

A PPC that weighs a little less, uses fewer slots, and has no minimum range, but its damage drops off quickly.

LIGHT ENGINE

An Inner Sphere engine that can survive the loss of a side torso as it only occupies 2 critical slots in each side. Lighter than a standard engine, but heavier than an XL.

LIGHT FERRO-FIBROUS ARMOR

An armor type that takes up only 7 critical slots, but the weight savings is not as good as regular Ferro-Fibrous.

STEALTH ARMOR

An armor type that takes up 12 critical slots and is used alongside an ECM Suite. When its stealth effects are toggled on the 'Mech becomes invisible to all sensors, remaining visible only to the naked eye. However, the system has some negative effects while active, such as a buildup of heat.

TARGETING COMPUTERS

Inner Sphere versions of the Clan Targeting Computers.

LASER AMS

An alternative type of AMS. Uses no ammo, but generates heat while it fires.

NEW CLAN TECHNOLOGY

ER MICRO LASER / MICRO PULSE LASER

The smallest versions of the ER and Pulse Lasers.

HEAVY SMALL LASER / HEAVY MEDIUM LASER / HEAVY LARGE LASER

A family of lasers that do high damage at the cost of higher heat and less range.

LIGHT TAG

A version of TAG that weighs less but has a shorter ranger.

ATM 3 / 6 / 9 / 12

Advanced Tactical Missile. A missile whose damage will vary based on the distance it travelled. Higher damage up close, lower damage at long range.

LIGHT ACTIVE PROBE

A version of the Active Probe that weighs less but has a shorter range.

LASER AMS

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer
All poo poo. The Mad Cat II is gonna be the new go to assault. The new tech is gonna be horribly balanced if not outright broken. The Uziel is gonna get quirk hosed, the Cougar is too slow and too wide, and the Annihilator is basically an IS Dire Wolf with less hardpoints.

The only good to come of this will be updating our Pirates Banes with Light Engines and Micro Pulse Lasers / HMGs.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Does that mean no restrictions?

You can use post skip tech on random rear end mechs?

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

ZenVulgarity posted:

Does that mean no restrictions?

You can use post skip tech on random rear end mechs?

The era of FedCom Civil War is basically the IS playing catch up with Clantech. IS poo poo is still heavier and whatnot but there's no mixed tech cause I doubt :pgi: could do it even if they wanted to.

That and it would probably dent Clan mech sales.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Stealth armor, MRMs, RACs, Light/heavy Gauss, and snub/heavy PPCs all have the potential to be much better than available clan tech; but it's all going to depend on the numbers.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!

Skoll posted:

The only good to come of this will be updating our Pirates Banes with Light Engines and Micro Pulse Lasers / HMGs.

Micro Pulse are Clan only. But I'll be interested to see if the ER Small displaces the SPLs on the IS lights that boat pulses.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
It's a shame they aren't including the Light AC/2 and AC/5 those are good guns.

Hopefully the Light and Snub PPCs are as useful as they should be.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

NihilCredo posted:

Timeskip post is up

https://mwomercs.com/civil-war-update

Mechpack: Uziel, Annihilator, Cougar, Mad Cat Mk. II

NEW INNER SPHERE TECHNOLOGY
LB 2-X AC / LB 5-X AC / LB 20-X AC

Inner Sphere versions of the LBX Autocannons.

ULTRA AC/2 / ULTRA AC/10 / ULTRA AC/20

Inner Sphere versions of the Ultra Autocannons.

ER SMALL LASER / ER MEDIUM LASER

Inner Sphere versions of the ER Lasers.

STREAK SRM 4 / STREAK SRM 6

Inner Sphere versions of the Streak SRM launchers.

LIGHT & HEAVY GAUSS RIFLE

Light : A Gauss Rifle that weighs less and has a greater range, but deals less damage.
Heavy : A Gauss Rifle that deals more damage, but weighs more and has less range.
ROTARY AC/2 / ROTARY AC/5

Extremely rapid firing Autocannons with rotating barrels. They can jam if fired for too long. The spinning barrels will likely have a ramp up time before they start firing, and a ramp down time after they stop.

MRM 10 / 20 / 30 / 40

Medium Range Missiles. Launchers that fire unguided, low damage missiles.

ROCKET LAUNCHER 10 / 15 / 20

One shot launchers that fire unguided, low damage rockets. Very low tonnage per launcher.

LIGHT & HEAVY PPC

Light : A PPC that weighs less, uses fewer slots, and generates less heat, but deals less damage.
Heavy : A PPC that deals more damage, but weighs more, uses more slots, and generates more heat.
SNUB-NOSE PPC

A PPC that weighs a little less, uses fewer slots, and has no minimum range, but its damage drops off quickly.

LIGHT ENGINE

An Inner Sphere engine that can survive the loss of a side torso as it only occupies 2 critical slots in each side. Lighter than a standard engine, but heavier than an XL.

LIGHT FERRO-FIBROUS ARMOR

An armor type that takes up only 7 critical slots, but the weight savings is not as good as regular Ferro-Fibrous.

STEALTH ARMOR

An armor type that takes up 12 critical slots and is used alongside an ECM Suite. When its stealth effects are toggled on the 'Mech becomes invisible to all sensors, remaining visible only to the naked eye. However, the system has some negative effects while active, such as a buildup of heat.

TARGETING COMPUTERS

Inner Sphere versions of the Clan Targeting Computers.

LASER AMS

NEW CLAN TECHNOLOGY

ER MICRO LASER / MICRO PULSE LASER

The smallest versions of the ER and Pulse Lasers.

HEAVY SMALL LASER / HEAVY MEDIUM LASER / HEAVY LARGE LASER

A family of lasers that do high damage at the cost of higher heat and less range.

LIGHT TAG

A version of TAG that weighs less but has a shorter ranger.

ATM 3 / 6 / 9 / 12

Advanced Tactical Missile. A missile whose damage will vary based on the distance it travelled. Higher damage up close, lower damage at long range.

LIGHT ACTIVE PROBE

A version of the Active Probe that weighs less but has a shorter range.

LASER AMS

nnnneww... cc ccc c content?!?!

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

sebmojo posted:

nnnneww... cc ccc c content?!?!

*Only available to :10bux: customers, cbill poors can get hosed.

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.
Back to the Cash Grab Future Part 2

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
Everyone can use new tech on their old mechs as soon as it is released.

The Mad Cat II might not be as OP as it looks (and Skoll fears); a bunch of canon designs sling the weapons under the bullet torso, rather than jamming them in the shoulder pods. If the only weapons it can mount besides missiles are below the eye line, it's more like a Supernova than a Marauder IIC.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

As always, all these new mechs are going to be 100% reliant on quirks and hardpoints.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

PGI taking a promising but dumb idea backstage to fix the dumb bits is a decent step forward for them.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Cyrano4747 posted:

As always, all these new mechs are going to be 100% reliant on quirks and hardpoints.

No Gausszilla no sale. Also holy poo poo at them bringing all the tech out at once. I was assuming they would piece meal this out a couple items at a time to keep things balanced but maaan is it going to go nuts design wise when this all releases.

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord
2SSRM6 HBK-4SP :smugwizard:

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

NihilCredo posted:

Well count me definitely impressed that they've apparently learned to acknowledge a mistake.

Now we just need to pressure russ into resigning/handing off the reigns to someone who gives a gently caress.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

Become the 100 rocket locust 3s that the world deserves.

Butt punch someone with all of them and then laser them.

TheParadigm
Dec 10, 2009

I don't care how stupid it sounds or looks, but if MRMs stream out like lrms do then I'm looking forward to making a firehose splatlas. Just piss rocketspam everywhere like the new god of screenshake.

using sarna as a reference, If tonnage is kept as it is, looks like you can do 4*mrm20 for 12 crit slots and 28 tons.

Commoners
Apr 25, 2007

MRM Archer 9W

Paingod556
Nov 8, 2011

Not a problem, sir

Is the Flea in yet? Because I know exactly what I want to do with the new tech

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

TheParadigm posted:

I don't care how stupid it sounds or looks, but if MRMs stream out like lrms do then I'm looking forward to making a firehose splatlas. Just piss rocketspam everywhere like the new god of screenshake.

using sarna as a reference, If tonnage is kept as it is, looks like you can do 4*mrm20 for 12 crit slots and 28 tons.

LRMs only stream on clams.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Still no bombast laser :saddowns:.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Azuth0667 posted:

Still no bombast laser :saddowns:.

It's garbage, you're not missing out on anything.

Edit: That may be the dumbest way I've ever seen ATMs implemented, but ATMs are very good. Base is 3x12 damage at SRM ranges, 2x12 at LRM ranges, and then 1x12 at longer-than-LRM ranges.

There's no reason for a Clan machine to use SRMs or LRMs if ATMs are in play, especially if they're direct fire.

Tabletop Light PPCs have slightly better range than Inner Sphere ER Medium Lasers for the same heat and damage, but weigh 3x as much. They're not bad for assaults who're crit locked and need to kill some tonnage, but most of the time ER Mediums will serve you better.

Heavy Gauss does 25 damage base but is going to have a pretty crippling damage drop-off. 18 tons per unless my memory has failed me completely. Light Gauss Rifles are some of the better "light" ballistic weapons in tabletop so chances are they'll be garbage in MWO. They're still too heavy for most light `Mechs but are a good fit for lighter mediums with ballistics slots.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Mar 15, 2017

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
I had to uninstall because my limit of hearing 30-something guys whine over voice was hit and I hit a skill wall because of 30 FPS on my GTX260

Will miss Mech Of Duty with Cicadas, Vipers, and Locusts but it became a drag

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Bobcats posted:

I had to uninstall because my limit of hearing 30-something guys whine over voice was hit and I hit a skill wall because of 30 FPS on my GTX260

NEED ASSISTANCE!

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

tabletop ATMs require an absolute shitload of ammo and require you to perfectly memorize which ammo is better at which ranges or else they underperform cLRMs by a lot - and even then they still underperform cLRMs a lot of the time. (they are definitely better than clan SRMs, which puts them in good company with almost every other weapon in tabletop battletech.) ATMs in tabletop are catnip for grogs. they're overcomplicated and only better than the simpler alternatives in very specific corner cases.

LPPCs are huge in tabletop. they neatly outrange all of the short and middling-range weapons, while still being light and heat efficient enough to fit on anything that isn't a light mech. they do not have "slightly" better range than an IS ERML: they have half again as much range, same as a PPC and longer than a cERML. barring some sort of nerf, LPPCs are probably going to be a big deal in MWO, since they have both their statistical advantages and the fact that they place all of their damage in one instant spot.

in tabletop, LGRs are too heavy for their relatively bad damage, but they have really long range. the range is the only reason to bother with them: they outrange both LRMs and regular gauss rifles.

I'll go down the list for the other poo poo once I've eaten something.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Bobcats posted:

Sure it isnt the pentium 3 holding you back? Maybe you can get another 500 mb stick of ram to make it a gig

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

PoptartsNinja posted:

It's garbage, you're not missing out on anything.

Edit: That may be the dumbest way I've ever seen ATMs implemented, but ATMs are very good. Base is 3x12 damage at SRM ranges, 2x12 at LRM ranges, and then 1x12 at longer-than-LRM ranges.

There's no reason for a Clan machine to use SRMs or LRMs if ATMs are in play, especially if they're direct fire.

Tabletop Light PPCs have slightly better range than Inner Sphere ER Medium Lasers for the same heat and damage, but weigh 3x as much. They're not bad for assaults who're crit locked and need to kill some tonnage, but most of the time ER Mediums will serve you better.

Heavy Gauss does 25 damage base but is going to have a pretty crippling damage drop-off. 18 tons per unless my memory has failed me completely. Light Gauss Rifles are some of the better "light" ballistic weapons in tabletop so chances are they'll be garbage in MWO. They're still too heavy for most light `Mechs but are a good fit for lighter mediums with ballistics slots.

Light PPCs have the same range as regular PPCs 3/6/12/18 vs the ER medium's 4/8/12, and they'll likely do their damage all at once instead of spread out over a significant amount of time. They might be a good bit better in MWO than in TT.

edit: I've been beaten to the punch.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Cease to Hope posted:

tabletop ATMs require an absolute shitload of ammo and require you to perfectly memorize which ammo is better at which ranges or else they underperform cLRMs by a lot

I wasn't talking about tabletop, I was talking about PGI's implementation of ATMs since they can't figure out how to make ammo-switching work. Unless they have cooldowns that are significantly longer than SRMs (or fire in an arc like LRMs) they completely obsolete the Clan Streak SRM in MWO since they're useful at all ranges and their only downside is their weight, and they may do the same for standard SRMs unless you've got a lot of missile slots.

In a slot-limited `Mech like a Summoner, a 7-ton ATM-12 with a 36 damage (assuming PGI doesn't buff ATM damage like they did with both SRMs and LRMs) close-range alpha is significantly better than the stock LRM-15 or the single SRM-6 you can cram into its only missile slot.

Plus, there's also something hidden in PGI's lovely implementation: ATMs will be lock-on weapons for sure, which means we're basically getting iATMs in all but name.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Mar 15, 2017

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

veedubfreak posted:

NEED ASSISTANCE!

SORRY!

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
okay I ate something

Everyday staples you will definitely use:
  • Light PPC - This is the middleweight filler weapon that sniper mechs currently lack. It's longer ranged than all of the variations on the ML, and even longer ranged than IS LLs and LPLs. This is a godsend to all of the mechs looking to get around the fact that X PPCs is too few, but X+1 PPCs is too many. It's huge in tabletop and will be huge here.
  • Light engine - It's a Clan XL, only it weighs 75% as much as a standard instead of 50% like an XL. You will run Light engines in everything and like it.
  • Light Ferro-Fibrous - Not a huge gamechanger but it gives more efficiency options. It's nice to have around.

Might be cool:
  • IS LBXes, UACs, and ER lasers - none of these are earthshattering, you already kind of have an idea of how they're going to work. UAC10s and ERMLs are the most likely candidates to see real play but who knows? I couldn't have predicted that the AC5 would be as dominant as it is now.
  • Light Gauss Rifle - This is not good compared to other ballistics, but it has a really goddamned long range. Get ready for pubbie plinking bullshit. The PRO 360 HEADSHOT crowd (and the nearly indistinguishable Helios aimbot users) will love these too.
  • Heavy MG - More weight, more DPS. You already know how you're going to use this if you're going to use this.
  • Heavy PPC - This is a PPC with another half-PPC taped to it. It's another possibility for upgunning a mech that can't fit another PPC but still wants to strap on a little more gun, but that 15 pinpoint damage makes me suspect PGI will nerf it somehow.
  • Targeting computers - Better filler than a BAP. You already know how these work.
  • Light Active Probe - Clan streakboats save like half a ton if the range isn't too bad. Clan streakboats are kind of trash though

yeah nah this is garbage:
  • Heavy lasers - They're incredibly hot, short-ranged, high damage, and inaccurate - contrast with pulse lasers, which are hot, short-ranged, high damage, and accurate. Pubbies are going to love this trash and insist that they're OP because they do SO MUCH DAMAGE but there's really no way to make them balanced, fun, AND good without nerfing their "OP" damage and ruining their whole identity. PGI has already indicated that they're scared of making these good, so they never, ever will be. If any of them are good, it's going to be HSLs, because that's the only niche for a laser that shits out best in class damage but sucks at everything else.
  • IS Streak SRMs - We already know how PGI is going to make these useless. Nobody uses cSSRMs and those are straight up better statistically.
  • Light MG - Unless it turns out to be inexplicably better than regular MGs somehow, this is going in the trash.
  • Rocket Launcher - strictly a gimmick weapon, fights go on much longer in MWO than TT
  • Snub PPC - This is a brawling weapon that is too goddamned hot for what it does, with a secondary gimmick of doing piddling damage at sniper range. Its tabletop niche of having a huge short targeting range bracket is meaningless in MWO, and it won't displace LPLs.
  • Laser AMS - This is prohibitively hot in tabletop. PGI isn't likely to fix that, because they think non-laser AMS is good and useful right now.
  • Light TAG - too short ranged to use on an LRM boat, nobody else wants this trash
  • ER Micros and Micro PLs - It's like half a small laser, with even worse range. Probably not ever useful.

who the gently caress knows:
  • RAC2 and 5 - It all comes down to DPS, ammo consumption, and jam rates. For the record, these are not super great in TT.
  • Heavy Gauss Rifles - They do a LOT of damage at short range, at the cost of being suicidally dangerous to use and doing moderate damage at longer ranges (while exhausting their precious ammo). I don't think these will replace AC20s, but they might, depending on how prone to exploding they are and how ammo shakes out. (Remember how good AC20s were, despite the falloff, back when their max range was triple their optimal?)
  • ATMs - These sound like LRMs that you can brawl with, only they suck as LRMs. I don't have high hopes but this is sufficiently vague that it could land anywhere on the balance scale.
  • MRMs - These are also garbage in TT, but might be cool as a midrange-ish brawling weapon if the spread isn't too bad. Problem is, the spread is canonically terrible in tabletop so I'm not super hopeful.
  • Stealth armor - This is going to be great for loving with pubbies, but in canon it's restricted to very, very few mechs and it's hot as balls. It could be a gamechanger as long as it's not too hot and there's a good mech that can fit it and there's no obvious easy counter to it - none of those is a guarantee.

Cease to Hope fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 15, 2017

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe
I'm just happy content is getting added. Imagine if we had a ticket based battlefront style of game, that would be way better than our current CW

TjyvTompa
Jun 1, 2001

im gay
It feels like this game will turn into Missile Warrior Online with all those new rockets and missiles they are adding. Let's hope not. It is cool that they are adding new stuff but I got this small suspicion that everything will be extremely unbalanced and that it will take many iterations for them to get any sort of balance. Also the Mad Cat II looks good, I will probably buy it.

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

same

mcjomar
Jun 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
My money says that stealth armour will be relegated to the Raven, and maybe one or two other ECM medium or light mechs, and nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

I got mod permission to ask about this quite some time ago (Thanks, VideoGames!), and with the announcement, now's the perfect time to ask.

Some of you may remember me as the editor behind the MWO team in the early days of TheMittani.com (TMC). I'd like to give a shout out to PTN, Fil, Ceasetohope, Pringlescan, and everyone else who was a part of the team in those days. You guys were amazing to work with, and it was amazing to draw so much out of the game in its early state.

TMC is now dead. Long live Imperium News (INN). A lot more than the URL and name has changed - the laissez-faire org structure has been gutted and replaced with something structured, the terrible Drupal backend is gone along with the large activity requirement (there's even a system for readers to submit one-off articles without commitment) and everything is conveniently run through Discord. I'm now in charge of the editorial division, but whether that's an improvement or not is up to you.

I would like to recruit MWO writers! Between the skill rework and the new tech, there's enough happening to make a closer look worthwhile, and as I said, you guys have been amazing to work with. If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you via PM, on our Discord server, in the thread, or whatever is most convenient for you. I look forward to talking, and perhaps working again with you guys soon!

• Locked thread