Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010
What everyone else said. Borrow some high level heroes (I have a spot open, post your ally code) so that you can make dark side progress. You'll get stuck around level 4-5 dark missions without higher level help. Focus on your squad arena heroes, it will pay off both now and later.

Lando, STH, Biggs, and Boba will pay off huge dividends in crystals from arena, not to mention they're great for GW, especially once you unlock Wedge.

Also, guys, I know it sounds crazy, but it's worth saving up crystals to spend on Chaze. It's about 4,000 each for 3* (worth taking to 4*), and unless you're either already competing in the top 5, or are in a super early shard, 3* Chaze are just absurdly good. Start with Baze, as you'll need him higher gear than Chirrut to start using them, and also he's pretty decent on his own.
I'm in a December (2015) shard, and running 3/4* Chaze. They're starting to get less good (especially against the wave of Sith), but they're still holding me in top 20, and getting me to top 5 every single day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
I didn't realize you people meant to actually 7* Lando right away. So whenever I unlock Boba and STH, I should keep spending currency on them until they're 7* before moving onto the next couple of heroes?

Here's my ally code:194-498-959. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

ijii posted:

I didn't realize you people meant to actually 7* Lando right away. So whenever I unlock Boba and STH, I should keep spending currency on them until they're 7* before moving onto the next couple of heroes?

Yes, go straight to 7* and don't look back.

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
7* will also allow you to participate in heroic Rancor. Free loot!

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo

Malgrin posted:

Also, guys, I know it sounds crazy, but it's worth saving up crystals to spend on Chaze. It's about 4,000 each for 3* (worth taking to 4*), and unless you're either already competing in the top 5, or are in a super early shard, 3* Chaze are just absurdly good. Start with Baze, as you'll need him higher gear than Chirrut to start using them, and also he's pretty decent on his own.
I'm in a December (2015) shard, and running 3/4* Chaze. They're starting to get less good (especially against the wave of Sith), but they're still holding me in top 20, and getting me to top 5 every single day.

When it comes to a 'crystal diet' to save, what do you spend them on while conserving, regular energy, cantina or neither? I'm saving as of today for 1400c stockpile to buy a furnace etc, spending 50 x2 on regular energy refreshes to get the rest of my Wedge stun cuff bullshit out of the way, no longer spending 100 on Cantina (grinding mod challenges forever for 5* health mods with speed is the current slog)

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Numismancer posted:

When it comes to a 'crystal diet' to save, what do you spend them on while conserving, regular energy, cantina or neither? I'm saving as of today for 1400c stockpile to buy a furnace etc, spending 50 x2 on regular energy refreshes to get the rest of my Wedge stun cuff bullshit out of the way, no longer spending 100 on Cantina (grinding mod challenges forever for 5* health mods with speed is the current slog)

Yeah, if you're farming mods, that's the easiest thing to cut.

Mr. Neutron
Sep 15, 2012

~I'M THE BEST~
Mod farming is truly soul crushing when you realize just HOW many RNG wheels have to turn out just right to receive a worthy mod.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Mr. Neutron posted:

Mod farming is truly soul crushing when you realize just HOW many RNG wheels have to turn out just right to receive a worthy mod.

I've done a ton of mod farming, and I am pretty much giving up on it now. Once you have spare credits, you are much better off buying mods from the mod shop when good ones show up (in fact, it is probably a better use of 100 crystals to refresh the mod shop a bunch of times instead of running mod challenges).

I'll probably go back to them once I have all the worthwhile characters from cantina farmed up, but it is such a waste of time/crystals/energy right now. Note this doesn't apply to new people, but once you have a couple sets of decent mods, the only mods you are looking for are gold ones, and those are insanely rare from challenges. One thing that sucks about tourneys being gone is that the mod packs from them were actually a fantastic deal. I wonder if those ever come back?

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ijii posted:

Yeah the advice I saw was to focus on taking heroes to 7* as you get them, rather than getting a huge roster of 4-5*s.

It's been incredibly helpful, so I did Lumi from GW, STH from Arena, Lando from Cantina Battle with Boba from Cantina credits. This unlocked a bunch of content for me including the rancors, the higher level light/dark/cantina battles, being actually able to do damage to the tank, and get through GW every day. Also placing higher in the arena due to STH/Lando/Boba/Lumi at 7* being better than a lot of scrub teams.

Also when you have those characters you can 7* independently from each other get strong enough you can get gear a lot easier for the newer characters through things like the raid rewards. Having a 7* for rancor and 6* for the tanks is pretty huge. Each rancor or tank gets a bunch of credits and enough currency for a ton of character shards.

If I had focused on building a synergy team for STH with a bunch of rebels from the start I'd be way behind where I'm at now especially since he is kinda crappy for awhile. Same thing with a jedi team for Lumi.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

two_step posted:

I've done a ton of mod farming, and I am pretty much giving up on it now. Once you have spare credits, you are much better off buying mods from the mod shop when good ones show up (in fact, it is probably a better use of 100 crystals to refresh the mod shop a bunch of times instead of running mod challenges).

This might be very true. Here's about 12 days of mod farming so far, I've done a fairly good job of tracking everything, but I've missed some when I didn't get a chance to write things down. You've got a slightly better than 1/3 chance of getting a mod, but about 1/4 of getting a 5*. Of that, 1/3 chance of getting a non grey mod, and I've had particularly bad luck getting speed secondaries the past two weeks. I've gotten a couple speed primaries, so that's nice, but I think they were both grey. Of the gold mods I've gotten, I don't remember what one was, but it didn't have speed, and the other was a defense arrow -- can't really think of anything less useful than a speed set defense arrow.

Boozie
Feb 2, 2013

ijii posted:

Also the only guild store heroes I see are Dengar and Ewok Elder, I don't see Rex, Darth Maul or the others mentioned in OP. What gives?

I don't know if someone already responded about this, but some of them are locked until you get ships. I had a friend saying the same thing how he's never seen them he can't believe how unlucky he is etc. And then he hit 60 (or whatever the cutoff is) and then they just started showing up.

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malgrin posted:

This might be very true. Here's about 12 days of mod farming so far, I've done a fairly good job of tracking everything, but I've missed some when I didn't get a chance to write things down. You've got a slightly better than 1/3 chance of getting a mod, but about 1/4 of getting a 5*. Of that, 1/3 chance of getting a non grey mod, and I've had particularly bad luck getting speed secondaries the past two weeks. I've gotten a couple speed primaries, so that's nice, but I think they were both grey. Of the gold mods I've gotten, I don't remember what one was, but it didn't have speed, and the other was a defense arrow -- can't really think of anything less useful than a speed set defense arrow.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around mods, since I'm just now at the point where I have a top tier arena team to start gearing / modding out and develop.

I read the OP and what I'm getting is that you want MK-V Speed primaries on most everyone? And then protection mods on people like Baze/STH?

I've just been throwing cheap tier 1-2 health mods on all my people and maxing their level for a triple health bonus on everyone but I'm at the point where I need to start min-maxing to compete as I'm gradually falling out of the top 20 and now top 50 in my shard.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Space Crabs posted:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around mods, since I'm just now at the point where I have a top tier arena team to start gearing / modding out and develop.

I read the OP and what I'm getting is that you want MK-V Speed primaries on most everyone? And then protection mods on people like Baze/STH?

I've just been throwing cheap tier 1-2 health mods on all my people and maxing their level for a triple health bonus on everyone but I'm at the point where I need to start min-maxing to compete as I'm gradually falling out of the top 20 and now top 50 in my shard.

It's pretty complicated. Tell me what you're running and I'll give you mod advice, or link your swgoh.gg profile.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Space Crabs posted:

you want 5 pip mods with speed on the secondary stats and you want your arrow mod to be speed primary.

Speed is king, basically nothing else matters outside of tenacity in the counter-sith meta.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy

Space Crabs posted:

If you're just getting into mods, the first thing to do is beat the first tier of mod battles, then beat tier 3 of health mod challenge. Then spend a week or so farming 3-5* health mods for everybody on your arena team.

After that, you can keep farming looking for nice 2ndaries etc. But it's probably better to slowly start working on progressing through the mod battles, unlocking mod challenges, and 3*ing the crit chance challenge (which you can do because you've been working on scoundrels for credit heist, right? :D)

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malgrin posted:

It's pretty complicated. Tell me what you're running and I'll give you mod advice, or link your swgoh.gg profile.

My main team right now in Arena to keep me in Top 50 is Lumi/Lando/Boba/STH and either RG, Biggs or JC as a rotating fifth depending on the defense teams.

I'm currently trying to hit level 69 to better farm Wedge shards while I pick them up from the crystal/fleet shipments to fill out a Wiggs, I'm still about a week from having a good Wedge though.

I've also got 4* Baze and Chirrut that I ran out of credits for, but as soon as I get enough, probably another week, I'll be running Lando lead over Wiggs/Chaze.

I've been punching above my weight a bit since my level not being high enough is whats holding me back from effectively farming Wedge or mod challenges but I got a shitload of crystals from a google play balance to throw into gear/chaze.

I'm getting pretty irritated by being pushed to 50-70 every day by these garbage nihilus teams and then having to plod through 47 dookus to get back to the top 30, and being unable to crack the Wiggs rebel teams that fill the 20s.

Space Crabs fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Mar 14, 2017

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Space Crabs posted:

My main team right now in Arena to keep me in Top 50 is Lumi/Lando/Boba/STH and either RG, Biggs or JC as a rotating fifth depending on the defense teams.

I'm currently trying to hit level 69 to better farm Wedge shards while I pick them up from the crystal/fleet shipments to fill out a Wiggs, I'm still about a week from having a good Wedge though.

I've also got 4* Baze and Chirrut that I ran out of credits for, but as soon as I get enough, probably another week, I'll be running Lando lead over Wiggs/Chaze.

Run Wedge lead over Biggs, Chaze, Boba. Start farming health set and CC set mods. For Baze, run 1x Health, 2x CC sets, and try to get a CC mod in the Triangle. Use Health for the Arrow, Plus, and Circle. He doesn't need any speed. This will get him over 50% CC, and since he counters and has taunt, he'll be getting back 15% health every other counterattack (Wedge lead). For Chirrut and Biggs, run your fastest mods, but also try to get some health and CD on them. For this team comp, health is a lot more important than protection -- they'll be getting a lot of health back. CI puts HoTs on everyone, and anyone with a HoT gets 4% health back on each ally's turn. On top of that, 15% hp on a crit, and 25% on a kill.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Sup Fuckers.

Could anybody NOT from Goon Di please send me a friend invite? (They're full)

579-399-143

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Malgrin posted:

Run Wedge lead over Biggs, Chaze, Boba. Start farming health set and CC set mods. For Baze, run 1x Health, 2x CC sets, and try to get a CC mod in the Triangle. Use Health for the Arrow, Plus, and Circle. He doesn't need any speed. This will get him over 50% CC, and since he counters and has taunt, he'll be getting back 15% health every other counterattack (Wedge lead). For Chirrut and Biggs, run your fastest mods, but also try to get some health and CD on them. For this team comp, health is a lot more important than protection -- they'll be getting a lot of health back. CI puts HoTs on everyone, and anyone with a HoT gets 4% health back on each ally's turn. On top of that, 15% hp on a crit, and 25% on a kill.

This helps me parse it out better and keep track for setting up farming.

So...

Baze should be 2x Health mods (Arrow/Plus or Circle) Then the other 4 Critical Chance mods for 2x Critical Chance bonus, with a secondary stat focus on other things than speed, like Health/Critical Chance.

Chirrut and Biggs should have 4x Speed mods for the speed bonus then 2x health? With the secondary focus on their non speed mods being for speed and critical damage, and a secondary focus on their speed mods for health and critical damage/speed.

Then I assume Wedge/Boba fitted out in the similar idea of Chirrut/Biggs. Speed Bonus + Health Bonus, secondaries on Health/Speed/Critical Damage.

Getting the idea behind the bonuses is incredibly helpful. Thanks.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Space Crabs posted:

This helps me parse it out better and keep track for setting up farming.

So...

Baze should be 2x Health mods (Arrow/Plus or Circle) Then the other 4 Critical Chance mods for 2x Critical Chance bonus, with a secondary stat focus on other things than speed, like Health/Critical Chance.

Chirrut and Biggs should have 4x Speed mods for the speed bonus then 2x health? With the secondary focus on their non speed mods being for speed and critical damage, and a secondary focus on their speed mods for health and critical damage/speed.

Then I assume Wedge/Boba fitted out in the similar idea of Chirrut/Biggs. Speed Bonus + Health Bonus, secondaries on Health/Speed/Critical Damage.

Getting the idea behind the bonuses is incredibly helpful. Thanks.

Wedge actually wants as much damage as possible. I would run 4x CD mods, with 2x health. Speed secondaries are good, but not as important as they are for everyone else. On Boba, I'd probably run speed and potency if possible, with as much speed as you have left. Biggs can run CD or Speed. Chaze are a complete game changer, and while speed will always be important, they make it possible to win with less speed.

Against Zaul teams, I'd recommend TFP or B2 for buff cleansing and BI. You could Also use someone with a strong AOE like JKA

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.
Tinkering with Sith Assassin in my Zaul comp (replacing Sid) to try and get around these Rex/Chirrut/GK teams that are 80% of the top 10 on my shard. A lot of it comes down to which order my guys go once their turn meters are all 100%. Maul first and lands Daze on the dispellers? Everything is groovy. If Palp or Vader go first I have to use a single target attack to avoid Rex getting a poo poo-ton of TM (even then a single crit can be enough to get him to 100% depending on his speed).

It's still a crapshoot, but at least it's a winnable crapshoot now. And it doesn't seem to have hurt my ability to take out other Zaul/Zader/Jedi teams.

Anyone else in the same boat have any advice to share?

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Vulpes posted:

Tinkering with Sith Assassin in my Zaul comp (replacing Sid) to try and get around these Rex/Chirrut/GK teams that are 80% of the top 10 on my shard. A lot of it comes down to which order my guys go once their turn meters are all 100%. Maul first and lands Daze on the dispellers? Everything is groovy. If Palp or Vader go first I have to use a single target attack to avoid Rex getting a poo poo-ton of TM (even then a single crit can be enough to get him to 100% depending on his speed).

It's still a crapshoot, but at least it's a winnable crapshoot now. And it doesn't seem to have hurt my ability to take out other Zaul/Zader/Jedi teams.

Anyone else in the same boat have any advice to share?

"TI" posted:

Order needs to be sith assassin then maul then nihilus.

If sith assassin speed is x,
You need maul speed to be > x / 0.8 * 0.44.
And you need nihilus speed lower than x /0.8 * 0.44.

This will guarantee the turn order wished.

*EXPLAINATION*
Imagine sith assassin has a speed of 270.
Under maul it's equivalent to
270/ (1-20%) = 337.5
When sith assassin uses his special, he will have advantage foresight and stealth, so will grant all sith 3* 12 = 36% tm.

So the sith in your team will need to fill the remaining of their tm bar (1-20% - 36% ) = 44% at the same speed that sith assassin takes a turn.

This means their speed to be max tm as soon as sith assassin uses his special is 337.5 * 0.44.

Bottom line their speed needs to be
270 / 0.8 * 0.44 (edited)

*her special, but whatever. This is the math you'll need to understand how to order your guys. I would recommend that you run SA > Zaul > EP > others. I'm guessing that 250 is a reasonable goal for SA's speed, so that means 312.5 speed, so you want Zaul at 137.5, so probably round up to 138 just to be safe (although running Maul faster won't hurt). Run every other Sith at 137 (or maybe 136) or slower to make sure that you maintain this order. Having your other Sith running slowly kinda sucks, so I don't know if this'll work or not, but it's how you guarantee that Maul goes right after SA.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

Malgrin posted:

*her special, but whatever. This is the math you'll need to understand how to order your guys. I would recommend that you run SA > Zaul > EP > others. I'm guessing that 250 is a reasonable goal for SA's speed, so that means 312.5 speed, so you want Zaul at 137.5, so probably round up to 138 just to be safe (although running Maul faster won't hurt). Run every other Sith at 137 (or maybe 136) or slower to make sure that you maintain this order. Having your other Sith running slowly kinda sucks, so I don't know if this'll work or not, but it's how you guarantee that Maul goes right after SA.

Awesome, thanks Mal. I'll play with speed mods and see what feels good. Mine aren't that great so I can only get SA to around 240, but it's still the same logic once I jiggle the numbers.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
What's the best path to 5 DS ships right now? Is there one?

Eques
Jun 11, 2001

Davethulhu posted:

I'm ok with moving evening raids back an hour. Anyone have a problem with 7pm?

This puts it at 3 AM for me in Europe (it was 5 AM before), which is gonna make it pretty much impossible to participate. I could usually catch at least some part of AAT and preload Rancor the night before to get my damage in before the final tally, but at the rate we've been blasting through them lately that's not gonna happen if damage starts at 3 AM.

Even leaving it at 8 PST would make it difficult to get any damage in currently, but that would at least even out again when we also switch to DST on March 23rd.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

two_step posted:

Probably the best rancor rewards I have ever gotten:

Full cuffs and a full furnace!

So uh, off to the store to buy lottery tickets:

4 full parts, some of them need other bits, but still! Also got 7 more gk shards

Bayham Badger
Jan 19, 2007

Secretly force socialism, communism and imperialism types of government onto the people of the United States of America.

General Probe posted:

I'm F2P & I basically just started getting very restrained in buying schematics in the ship & GW shops, focusing on one ship only for each. This may have been a dumb approach, but it worked for me, as I now have 4* TIE, 4* Slave I, 4* GS starfighter, 4* FO TIE & 4* Sun Fac starfighter. Probably took a few weeks or so, especially Slave I, since you're very much at the mercy of the RNG waiting for it to pop up. Am now grinding the eight individual ships to 5*... which is far more painful.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

Vulpes posted:

Awesome, thanks Mal. I'll play with speed mods and see what feels good. Mine aren't that great so I can only get SA to around 240, but it's still the same logic once I jiggle the numbers.

Trip report - after playing around with a complicated spreadsheet for three hours (for a phone game? jesus gently caress), I have rejiggered my speeds so that Maul always goes first after SA, and it kicks rear end. Plus, because I don't need to focus on speed over everything else for Palp, Vader and Nihilus, they are hitting much harder. Only run a couple of matches so far but it feels light years better than it did.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Vulpes posted:

Trip report - after playing around with a complicated spreadsheet for three hours (for a phone game? jesus gently caress), I have rejiggered my speeds so that Maul always goes first after SA, and it kicks rear end. Plus, because I don't need to focus on speed over everything else for Palp, Vader and Nihilus, they are hitting much harder. Only run a couple of matches so far but it feels light years better than it did.

That sounds like too much work. Take screenshots of your mod setups.

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

Malgrin posted:

That sounds like too much work. Take screenshots of your mod setups.

Trying to get Palp/Nihilus/Vader as fast as possible, but also under a specific speed value, and in a specific order, but still having good stats and mod sets, working with a limited mod pool. It's not a straight-forward equation to solve. I'm pretty happy with where it's at now though. Took on the toughest guy (for me) on the shard, who runs Rex/Zylo/GK/Chaze, and while I didn't win, it came down to a 1v1, which is much better than previously when I would struggle to kill a single one of his guys before dying.

Here's my swgoh.gg link if you have any critiques, but I think it's as good as it's going to get until I get some better mods.

https://swgoh.gg/u/stacker/

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Eques posted:

This puts it at 3 AM for me in Europe (it was 5 AM before), which is gonna make it pretty much impossible to participate. I could usually catch at least some part of AAT and preload Rancor the night before to get my damage in before the final tally, but at the rate we've been blasting through them lately that's not gonna happen if damage starts at 3 AM.

Even leaving it at 8 PST would make it difficult to get any damage in currently, but that would at least even out again when we also switch to DST on March 23rd.

Ok, probably best if we leave it at 8 then. I'll update the motd.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
I'm cumming everywhere

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

General Probe posted:

Dark side ships are tough because there aren't many of them, and several of them are hard farms. If you have boba start working on slave 1. if you have Maul, start working on scimitar. Both of these guys will take a while to farm up to 4*. Tie Fighter is good and TFP is a good character. Lots of people have Geo Soldier, and his ship is ok. Beyond this things get tough. Geo Spy is an easy farm, but he sucks and his ship isn't all that great, but I used him as my 5th. FOTP has one of the best ships, but he's only in 2 hard nodes. Sun Fac is good and so is his ship, so if you've been working on him, he's a good choice, but otherwise he's only available in guild shipments.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
I just realized that the OP Mentions Poggle a few times still, he hasn't been relevant in almost a year as far as droid teams go right? B2, JE, Nebbit all vastly superior in anything remotely droid related.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Pyronic posted:

I just realized that the OP Mentions Poggle a few times still, he hasn't been relevant in almost a year as far as droid teams go right? B2, JE, Nebbit all vastly superior in anything remotely droid related.

Thanks, there were a few holdout mentions.

e: Wooooo

Has anyone else noticed the stealth fix (pun completely intended) to Teebo? By now, you should know that his stealth abilities don't overwrite each other -- and I'm not talking about that (although yes, this makes Teebo a lot better for Rancor). I'm talking about the fact that his stealth ability actually lasts 3 turns instead of 2. Combine these two fixes, and Teebo now has guaranteed stealth 3/5 turns, with a 55% chance the other two, or a rough average of 4/5 turns of stealth. Combine this with Rex and QGJ and P1-P3 will almost never get a turn.
So, obviously I've got everyone modded for speed, particularly Rex, Teebo, and QGJ. I have a bunch of CC on Phasma (she's primarily there for Advantage on TFP -- if I ever gear up E Scout I might remove Phas and just run CC on TFP), and then damage on TFP because you actually don't want him to go too fast.
I ran P1 through P3 mostly on auto basic, stealth Teebo about every 5-7 turns (if Rancor had less than ~50% TM, I didn't bother). In P4, I had to run it manually because Rancor is just so fast. Rex and Phasma's TM up abilities really help to get Teebo through his potential 2 turns unstealthed. I didn't take any hits in p2-p3, but Rancor did get two turns in P4.

Malgrin fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Mar 15, 2017

Dr. Venture
Sep 26, 2011
Oh my God, Phasma is a SHE!

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

Dr. Venture posted:

Yeah, I know.

trapt
Sep 21, 2010

Dr. Venture posted:

Yeah, she's based on the female character Captain Phasma in the movie.

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

trapt posted:

Yeah, she's based on the female character Captain Phasma in the movie.

Yeah, I used he, and then changed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Malgrin posted:

Thanks, there were a few holdout mentions.

e: Wooooo

Has anyone else noticed the stealth fix (pun completely intended) to Teebo? By now, you should know that his stealth abilities don't overwrite each other -- and I'm not talking about that (although yes, this makes Teebo a lot better for Rancor). I'm talking about the fact that his stealth ability actually lasts 3 turns instead of 2. Combine these two fixes, and Teebo now has guaranteed stealth 3/5 turns, with a 55% chance the other two, or a rough average of 4/5 turns of stealth. Combine this with Rex and QGJ and P1-P3 will almost never get a turn.
So, obviously I've got everyone modded for speed, particularly Rex, Teebo, and QGJ. I have a bunch of CC on Phasma (she's primarily there for Advantage on TFP -- if I ever gear up E Scout I might remove Phas and just run CC on TFP), and then damage on TFP because you actually don't want him to go too fast.
I ran P1 through P3 mostly on auto basic, stealth Teebo about every 5-7 turns (if Rancor had less than ~50% TM, I didn't bother). In P4, I had to run it manually because Rancor is just so fast. Rex and Phasma's TM up abilities really help to get Teebo through his potential 2 turns unstealthed. I didn't take any hits in p2-p3, but Rancor did get two turns in P4.

That's cool, you can auto the whole loving thing with zader/palp/sidious/rex/tfp