Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i want to like maddow more than i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if this ends up mattering itll be one of those echoes thru culture for a generation levels of mattering

but,

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
#taxes!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Yinlock posted:

no he got elected president because everyone decided to give him tons of airtime and treat him like a human being and not sentient garbage

he also ran against someone who's platform planks were "i'm not him" and "check my website"

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Rachel, you know better than this

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
Lotta people saying maddow might get locked up for this on twitter

I hope she does

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"these pictures were sent to us from AbsolutelyNotTrump at whitehouse dot gov and we think they are legit even though i dont know what that six pack is doing there"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

anotherone posted:

next week it's going to be $50M

Forty million daggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYn33aHNVy4

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
people are so dialed itt jesus

go take a walk folks

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

The Nazis really did dress well

its nice of you to always look for the best within or worn on people

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm glad I decided to cook up several lbs of chicken to shred & freeze for later (and make some chicken pasta salad) instead of watching Maddow.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Squizzle posted:

if this ends up mattering itll be one of those echoes thru culture for a generation levels of mattering

but,

the maddow episode ended nineteen minutes ago

is there milk coming in through the vents or something?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Inspector Hound posted:

Remember when all the major networks showed up for trump's apology to the gold start family he insulted and instead he sent out some poor schmuck to say trump loves soldiers and then gave them a tour of his new hotel live on every news channel

I don't remember that, but that's amazing and I'm sure it happened. (Not sarcastic)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

No one can legally or ethically release his returns so good job brock

I guess a lawyer could fill for 5 mill

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

anotherone posted:

next week it's going to be $50M

Amazing that he paid $60m in taxes

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

trump: maga maga deport all illegals yuge bigly that baby is a liar

cnn: *nodding seriously* thank you mr trump

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
So Maddow was a massive let-down as was expected in varying degrees but this thread really gives the same vibe it did after Trump's congressional address. It's like listening to the ebb and flow of the tides interspersed with the pained wailing of the somewhat-justly damned.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

people are so dialed itt jesus

go take a walk folks

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Squizzle posted:

its nice of you to always look for the best within or worn on people

Yeah

But seriously those are nice jackets and they were mostly in shape .

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Trump 100% leaked this and it's so loving obvious loving christ

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

we're in the hyperbolic trump chamber

one day out there is one year in here

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

I'm still convinced that this was all a big advertising ploy for the old post office property he opened, but Clinton was bad enough and America was loving dumb enough to elect the guy who at many points seemed like he was trying his best to lose while remaining credible enough to not lose the free campaign coverage airtime.

lmao yeah imagine if trump had got slapped out of the republican primary he could have had a big election blowout at his hotel, maybe even hosted a few debates there and MCed a dinner or something

now everyone gets exactly what they don't want

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

TyrantWD posted:

The only thing Maddox did was make herself look like a fool. The Trump tax thing will swallow 10, maybe 15 minutes of coverage tomorrow morning, and then everyone is going to be focused on Trumpcare/Russia/whatever terror thing the press conference tomorrow will be about.

Please tell me what fantasy universe you live in where the media covers lovely stuff Trump does and doesn't praise him for his genius at making GBS threads on the media

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Rachel Saddow :ohdear:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
:siren: hot spox reax comin thrru :siren:

https://twitter.com/billboarddance/status/841834869839826945

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5bXad0dZI&t=49s

We're so dumb.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i didn't need to watch maddow for the same reason i don't need to watch bigfoot reality tv shows

if they had anything meaningful they wouldn't be able to sit on it and there would be an absolute media frenzy as soon as it was verified

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Office Pig posted:

So Maddow was a massive let-down as was expected in varying degrees but this thread really gives the same vibe it did after Trump's congressional address. It's like listening to the ebb and flow of the tides interspersed with the pained wailing of the somewhat-justly damned.

Piss Tide raised a Small amount.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Olherman launched maddow

andniw shes hosting one of cables most popular shows and hes doing youtube videos about his love for dogs

🌽 owned 🌽

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Business Gorillas posted:

we're all drowning in it right now

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I mean jeebus a 1040

I didn't bother actually watching/listening after hearing about that

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

"these pictures were sent to us from AbsolutelyNotTrump at whitehouse dot gov and we think they are legit even though i dont know what that six pack is doing there"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Why does he have a neck vagina

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

rachel baddow :c00l: :c00l: :c00l: :c00l:

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Addamere posted:

whomever suggested adventure zone, thanks

Ya it's good stuff. Plot-driven easy listening to fill your mundane hours that wears its heart on its sleeve. One of those rare DnD podcasts that has some of its best moments early on (Magic Brian) and then tops itself over and over. Pro click.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Office Pig posted:

there's nothing this thread loves more than immediately going turbo-nihilist at the slightest excuse

everything is doomed forever i lust for death faaarrrtttt

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

The posters who constantly spam "nothing matters! Tormp invincible! Gruhhh!" will be first against the wall, IMO.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

((Seriously))

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
TYOOLPT 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

a) donald is a russian creature
b) the entire government and ic community already knows this
c) they won't do anything about it, because they literally don't know what to do about it, or what the consequences of doing anything about it would be

• Locked thread