Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

*stone cold stunners u*

oooh my stones.......icy..........stunned!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Nichael posted:

I don't know who gets me more hot, human/sea lamprey hybrid Eric, or whatever the gently caress Bannon is.
he's the Baron Dad-imir Harkonnen

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

ya but why did people get hyped for maddow tho

good point
:golfclap:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

*frosty chunks of shale pour from my pockets*

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

That DICK! posted:

Nite Crew, in unison: Nothing Matters!

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

Nichael posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk this is the best post-Escalator song

bringing a child into existence is the most objectively immoral decision one could make in this timeline

the mountain goats kick rear end btw

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
don't have kids, don't save for retirement, die young

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

its her favorite color!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Business Gorillas posted:

i mean at that point we're so off the map we're drowning in milk so it seems kind of silly to not consider a foreign country hijacking our elections a declaration of war

But we already openly admit that they hacked our elections, and essentially succeeded. Saying Donny's in debt to Putin isn't that much of a stretch. I don't know really. It could end in war, it could just end in extremely strict sanctions.

The funniest part of this is still the fact that we elected a centrist man with one black parent, and we collectively lost our poo poo. We said he'd start 1000 years of darkness, we called him the anti-Christ, we see him in our microwaves, and we think he's still around trying to destroy us from within. Like, this could very well end the species in nuclear war because we elected slightly left of center Obama.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

Yup! It's why I get kind of annoyed when people approach Donny from the rules of the old world. He came down the Escalator and disproved an entire field, and people stuck in the old ways are in denial if they think everything hasn't changed.

I don't know that we'd declare war on Russia, honestly. No one wants to end the world over this poo poo.

Actually my sophomore roommate was a Poli Sci major and a huge prick to both me and my then-girlfriend so gently caress him I hope he feels like an idiot after this election. Spent a bunch of time volunteering for Hilldawg's campaign too! :laugh:

The rest of the Poli Sci crew, condolences.

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo
I'm still so tickled that a billionaire's effective marginal tax bracket is lower than someone earning 60k, and this is referred to as a 'nothingburger'.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
id like to be a billionare

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe

Wikkheiser posted:

looking at this photo is like looking at a picture of my future

just the physical part though

Worth it.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

C-Euro posted:

Actually my sophomore roommate was a Poli Sci major and a huge prick to both me and my then-girlfriend so gently caress him I hope he feels like an idiot after this election. Spent a bunch of time volunteering for Hilldawg's campaign too! :laugh:

he and people like him will never admit that things have changed so he'll never know he was wrong.

I spent time volunteering for Clinton and Sanders though and don't regret it. It's fun to fight in vain at the end of humanity.

Nichael fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Mar 15, 2017

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

don't have kids, don't save for retirement, die young

also summon dragon zord

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

id like to be a billionare

what would you call yr private island

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

The funniest part of this is still the fact that we elected a centrist man with one black parent, and we collectively lost our poo poo. We said he'd start 1000 years of darkness, we called him the anti-Christ, we see him in our microwaves, and we think he's still around trying to destroy us from within. Like, this could very well end the species in nuclear war because we elected slightly left of center Obama.

It's like in Star Wars when Qui-Gon said Anakin would bring balance to the Force in Episode 1. He did...indirectly, through the stuff his actions caused (his kids)

:spergin:

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*in extremely day crew voice* helloooooooooo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

C-Euro posted:

It's like in Star Wars when Qui-Gon said Anakin would bring balance to the Force in Episode 1. He did...indirectly, through the stuff his actions caused (his kids)

:spergin:

I already said Eric's going to be president.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

what would you call yr private island

-- DROP TABLE islands;;

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

list on the right

third one down

enhance

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

C-Euro posted:

Pre-general or pre-primary? Because one is lol and the other was snivel attempt to save us from this darkness

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

-- DROP TABLE islands;;

*sees anew w hypernormal eyes*

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/841858218414493696

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Wikkheiser posted:

list on the right

third one down

enhance

im the space CYBER

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Wikkheiser posted:

list on the right

third one down

enhance

also 'WMD Proliferation'

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Piss de Bundy posted:

*in extremely day crew voice* helloooooooooo

Hello I'm a Day Crew poster and I'm hoping to discuss Things That Matter

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

legit proud of our capital rn

antifa putting in work

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
Really the sad part of Trump isn't that he upset the Political order, it's that he got the Republicans a Majority. Didn't matter who they got they were always on a crusade to murder the poor and marginalized

Trump is more like a silver golden lining

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

ScrubLeague posted:

Hello I'm a Day Crew poster and I'm hoping to discuss Things That Matter

*shuffles paper, drinks half bottle of nightquil* uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

calling that Maddow is going to issue an apology to Donald in the next 24 hrs lmao

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
this era is the "getting owned by trump" era

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

bonus:

join the montreal antifa, be a furry and gently caress up cops

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

calling that Maddow is going to issue an apology to Donald in the next 24 hrs lmao

What would she apologize for

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

ScrubLeague posted:

What would she apologize for

Should apologize to viewers for wasting our time

jk I don't watch the news

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Guess that could be like apologizing to trump since he watchs so much tv

Then again his time is worthless so wasting it is nbd

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i think space CYBER is the source of the zone in roadside picnic

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Guess that could be like apologizing to trump since he watchs so much tv

Then again his time is worthless so wasting it is nbd

its time he could otherwise spend cheating at golf