Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

BullDawg posted:

Nope. I hate Jews. But I aint gonna break some stupid rule on a lovely forum forthe sake of $10.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
trump paid his taxes, guess he's not so smart after all

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
if he pays his taxes why not release all the years

just :smug: asking :smuggo: questions :agesilaus:

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

I want to see statement 1. :smith:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Because these are always fun
http://imgur.com/a/m0Cvj

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
what about today, is trump hosed yet

is he hosed yet

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Breaking news!!! Trump made a ton of cash and dutifully paid his taxes

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
For the singular year of 2005

And he continues to refuse to release any more

Almost like this doesn't mean anything in either direction

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Even if he releases the most recent ones people will say "well what about 2014? or 2013?" and so on forever, then even if he releases them for every year he ever filed them there would be people saying they are fake/altered. Just like the birth certificate thing the people who went all-in on this stuff won't accept anything but a smoking gun 2015 return showing 0 taxes paid with a love letter to putin written on the back of it.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Even if he releases the most recent ones people will say "well what about 2014? or 2013?" and so on forever, then even if he releases them for every year he ever filed them there would be people saying they are fake/altered. Just like the birth certificate thing the people who went all-in on this stuff won't accept anything but a smoking gun 2015 return showing 0 taxes paid with a love letter to putin written on the back of it.

Personally I would be satisfied with his all his tax returns and maybe some health certificate vouching for his mental stability.

I'm not one of these nutjobs who claims these documents are fake.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Maddow totally owned Trump today. How embarrassing! Should help with Maddow's ratings, she might get more views than popular twitch streamers tonight! Go get em girl!

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
Trump status - not hosed, in fact, the more he fucks with the hysterical media the more I like the guy. A good start to his 2020 campaign.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I wonder if he leaked this himself

after all, he's in to that kind of thing

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Hahahahaha, John Baron and Trump have separated, Baron leaked the taxes and Trump has no idea.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
who what's going on now

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

Almost like this doesn't mean anything in either direction

Keep clinging to the raft. That piss tape will be released any day now too.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Nice meltdown mr president

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I just

I can't

I hate him so much

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
SPH defend this please, please tell me how this makes your pissdaddy look strong, Twitter fighting a retired rapper

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Jukebox Hero posted:

SPH defend this please, please tell me how this makes your pissdaddy look strong, Twitter fighting a retired rapper

If a country western singer did a video with him pointing a shotgun at a clown Obama it would've been a poo poo show

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

If a country western singer did a video with him pointing a shotgun at a clown Obama it would've been a poo poo show

And?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I know you make bad posts but come on

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
And what? It's anger at a double standard. Snoop Dogg is a loving joke anyway, dude weighs like 115 lbs

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Snoop was dumb to put a joke president execution in his video.

Trump was dumb to react to it personally instead of letting it just get handled.

Must everything be a test of loyalty to one side or another?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

And what? It's anger at a double standard. Snoop Dogg is a loving joke anyway, dude weighs like 115 lbs

It's not a double standard. Actually funny things are applauded, unfunny poo poo is called out. It's entirely consistent.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

It's not a double standard. Actually funny things are applauded, unfunny poo poo is called out. It's entirely consistent.

Things you like you agree with and things you don't like you don't agree with, yes, I get that

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ted Nugent threatened to kill Obama and nobody flipped out. Probably because Obama wasn't a crying pissbaby like Trump.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
By June public schools won't exist any more and old people will be dying in the street while the new "Greatest Generation" savagely fight the 37th battle in the Twitter Wars.

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

Ted Nugent threatened to kill Obama and nobody flipped out. Probably because Obama wasn't a crying pissbaby like Trump.

Nugent talked about an armed insurrection, he didn't make a video with a guy in blackface getting chased around a barn with a shotgun

Besides, who cares. Snoop Dogg is a loser, his music has always been fake trash, he's not a gangster, he's a little twig throwing a temper tantrum from his mansion

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Nugent talked about an armed insurrection, he didn't make a video with a guy in blackface getting chased around a barn with a shotgun

Besides, who cares. Snoop Dogg is a loser, his music has always been fake trash, he's not a gangster, he's a little twig throwing a temper tantrum from his mansion

You care enough to keep posting. So it's you, you're the guy who cares.

Also, there was nobody in blackface so idk why you brought that up.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I think you will find it is actually yourself and United States President Donald Jennifer Trump who are mad

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Who What Now posted:

You care enough to keep posting. So it's you, you're the guy who cares.

Also, there was nobody in blackface so idk why you brought that up.

Someone literally asked my opinion

There's overtones of blackface to that makeup

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
*holds up hand* "You see this finger? This finger made Joss Whedon cry."

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
I love that NPR is doubling down on the tax return idiocy. News about fake news about something nobody gives two shits about.
:thumbsup:

Zzulu posted:

Breaking news!!! Trump made a ton of cash and dutifully paid his taxes

Yeah, they are twisting themselves into pretzels to make it appear suspect.

Jukebox Hero posted:

How does that make your fefees feel? u sad?

Fog Tripper fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Mar 15, 2017

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Someone literally asked my opinion

There's overtones of blackface to that makeup

That's literally what Trump looks like, though. You think Trump wears blackface? hosed up...

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
NPR worships the health of the global market more than the Republicans and that's really saying something. Yesterday they were whining about how tech companies can't as easily import cheap labor from overseas any more.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Did Trump get hosed yet?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Also lol at a lardass goon saying Snoop is skinny like it's a bad thing.

• Locked thread