Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

Squizzle what website do you use for your text because I feel the message "THE RUSSIAN SCANDAL DOESN'T MATTER AND NEITHER DOES HIS TAXES" isn't getting through properly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
this thread titles a god damned lie!!!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Elephanthead posted:

There is no way policies that are deeply discounted per person have higher margins then policies sold at a retail price. I have no doubt insurance company asshatery accounting makes the results say whatever they want for regulator gaming however. I.E. saying you are losing billions on Obamacare to get your merger with Anthem approved so you get your 500 million dollar severance package. Bam are cocaine snorted off of hookers asses overdoses covered by my plan?

I literally write health insurance financial software for a living and see where the money comes from and where it goes.

The margin on individual policies is very low and has been a $1b+ loss for us since the ACA came into being due to federal fuckery with the promised subsidies.

The money is in non-risk large group insurance because they aren't charged a premium. They literally pay all incurred costs plus an admin fee on top. We aren't exposed financially in any way whatsoever.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

he released it all over our hearts not all over a computer

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Spoondick posted:

the dog had to go it was gonna bark about the rapes

only the non-legitimate ones. so its like, who cares, ya know?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

You know what people care about? Not dying in the streets, which the AHCA will absolutely do. Are there idiots we make fun of who intentionally didn't use the ACA and then got mad about it? sure, but there's also a ton of other people who couldn't figure out the ridiculous labyrinth of the ACA that meant well. You want to win over simple minds, give them a simple answer - "We will offer a single payer system that will save you money and get you care"

But dems would never do that because they're just as corporate controlled as the GOP, just with different companies owning them.

Woke Zeger is the best Zeger

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

this thread titles a god damned lie!!!!

actually it is alternative truth

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

https://www.twitch.tv/twitchpresents

lord zedd a-comin

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Squizzle posted:

"ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow by the gods how many of you have knives ow ow ow ow" —julius caesar

Addamere posted:

i laughed

:same:

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Asking the question we all want an answer to

https://twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/842010675551559682

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zegermans posted:

You know what people care about? Not dying in the streets, which the AHCA will absolutely do. Are there idiots we make fun of who intentionally didn't use the ACA and then got mad about it? sure, but there's also a ton of other people who couldn't figure out the ridiculous labyrinth of the ACA that meant well. You want to win over simple minds, give them a simple answer - "We will offer a single payer system that will save you money and get you care"

But dems would never do that because they're just as corporate controlled as the GOP, just with different companies owning them.

yes and water is wet and goons are fat

are you proposing a plan of action here or do you just want to list some more facts

in 1492 columbus sailed the ocean blue

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

https://youtu.be/061NQhrkO6o

Donald toot up and make the tweet

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Trump ordered the murder of a Navy SEAL at the hands of a specially trained 8 year old little girl, btw

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

also

https://twitter.com/GenePark/status/841994082247409664

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cant wait for tyrannosaurus red dragon thunderzord power

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ATV race

baloogan this is your jam

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i forgot about the menacing warehouse fan in the space castle

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
OOOH ITS A SNAKE

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

how have they not reached lord zedd yet he was season 2.5 how many loving episodes of power rangers are there in a season

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/billboard/status/842015044854513664

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

goldar got his groove, wings back

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Huckabee's "Poop Dog" will never top Senator Ernet Holling's "Beaver and Buffcoat":

quote:

Hollings would become popular for the wrong reasons among fans of the MTV animated series Beavis and Butt-head after he said to Janet Reno, "We've got this… what is it… Buffcoat and Beaver or Beaver and something else. I haven't seen it, I don't watch it, but whatever it is, it was at 7, Buffcoat, and they put it on now at 10:30".[32] After the remark, the mispronunciation of Beavis and Butt-head's names, particularly by characters the writers intended to ridicule, became a running gag on the show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Hollings

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

zegermans posted:

how have they not reached lord zedd yet he was season 2.5 how many loving episodes of power rangers are there in a season

all of them?????

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

logikv9 posted:

if you have any train of thought that even attempts to assume that things will matter whoo boy i have some news for you

last years headlines aint news no more, old man!

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

i don't know where this gently caress head ever got the idea that he's funny but i loving hate it

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lol anybody's childhood lovingly remember power rangers because they missed the ninja turtles train

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

zegermans posted:

Pulp Fiction was actually the epilogue to Power Rangers

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

these teenagers have the least amount of attitude possible

zordon hosed up

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lord zedd looks so much better than his counterparts in dairanger:
Gorma Emperor XV
Lieutenant Colonel Shadam

but probably not as good as Great Satan

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Huckabee's "Poop Dog" will never top Senator Ernet Holling's "Beaver and Buffcoat":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Hollings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqD5X64BHn4

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Addamere posted:

yes and water is wet and goons are fat

are you proposing a plan of action here or do you just want to list some more facts

in 1492 columbus sailed the ocean blue

Here's my plan of action: unveil your own "ACA fix" that basically ditches the exchanges and medicaid expands medicare for all, packaged with medicare reforms to make it a true single payer system

Then go to these rural areas and say "don't you just hate arguing with insurance companies and paying these premiums? Imagine if you could just not have to worry about that at all! vote me!"

Single payer horror stories are so vastly outweighed by US horror stories that I really don't see the right wing propaganda being able to smear it as a bad idea. You just have to put in the effort, which dems intentionally won't do.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
MY PUDDIES GOT WEAK SPOTS ON THEYC HEST WAY BETTER THAN YO PUDDIES

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
So has Comey said anything or what

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

do we have white ranger yet

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
STOLE YO STICK AND PUT YOU IN A BOTTLE

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
I'm going to be all :lol: when more people show up for the March for Science (its april 22nd fyi) than Tromp's inauguration.

Maybe I'll go as HeLa cells with a sword and some bluetooth speakers playing the Princes of the Universe by Queen.

because technically a part of her is immortal and if you don't think thats cool. thats okay. everyone tells me biology is boring

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

I think the conference is in an hour.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
is Power Rangers anime?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

No but do you think he'd be announcing it if they were investigating anything major/important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Shook!

https://twitter.com/tpm/status/842022698603683840

• Locked thread