Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Putty posted:

I'd rather the poo poo be taken on Pewdiepie again cause he actually sucks but theres no stopping informed goons apparently.

ECH!!!!!

How much money have you given to youtube video game men?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I hope all screeching video game people die, regardless of political background

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Blue Train posted:

Imagine knowing the names of and caring about people who post videos of them playing or reviewing video games. Yikes

Like that gaming garbage channel right - what a bunch of losers those guys are, right?

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Nightshade was his last good video.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Lunixnerd posted:

Like that gaming garbage channel right - what a bunch of losers those guys are, right?

Yeah, I would never give money to those people. Never I tell you, never!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Just walked my dog and gave her a treat at the door when we came in. Then she goes up the stairs and wants another treat. What the heck?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Jon Tron sounds like a pretty fail dude

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

MageMage posted:

The point was, nobody threw an uproar over other reboots. Unnngh Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- my childhood! Robocop -- My childhood!

No, no, it was specifically the movie rebooted and starred by predominately women. Mere coincidence.

No one want ghost buster women you fail rear end bitch.. retard.

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Hahahaha didn't some of you...I have no idea what you're calling yourselves, some of you don't like being called alt-right or Trump supporters, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, didn't some of you go 'Oh Jontron isn't in the alt-right, he just spends all his time hanging out with them'?

Yet there he goes, retweeting alongside David Duke, whose tiny white dick must be so loving hard at being mainstream right now.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Putty posted:

Just walked my dog and gave her a treat at the door when we came in. Then she goes up the stairs and wants another treat. What the heck?

What a scamp!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Did you seriously make a second thread about "some dude on youtube is racist" after I gassed the first one? There are lots of racist people on youtube this isn't news.

GBS BREAKING NEWS: Youtube man YOSHIFUCKER1488 is racist!!!

For all the complaints about "new GBS", threads that are entirely "someone on the internet said something racist" aren't something I miss, personally. Maybe make threads about cool youtube people you actually like instead?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Mar 15, 2017

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Ein cooler Typ posted:

is Jontron white or not?

if Persians are white, then he's not hypocritical for being a white supremacist

if Persians are not white, then he's not a racist because only white people can be racist

checkmate, SJWs

Actually it's even worse because he's culturally appropriating white supremacy

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

GBS BREAKING NEWS: Youtube man YOSHIFUCKER1488 is racist!!!
Oh gently caress, not YoshiFucker1488! :cripes:

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild: 9/10, ah but my man Adolph Hitler, let me see; *checks notes* 10/10 as always, great work Adolph.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

cool youtube people

Not real

Berious posted:

Actually it's even worse because he's culturally appropriating white supremacy

It's about time the white man (who is a honky devil) felt what it's like to have his culture stolen from him

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

For all the complaints about "new GBS", threads that are entirely "someone on the internet said something racist" aren't something I miss, personally. Maybe make threads about cool youtube people you actually like instead?

Also the problem with this is goons are much more likely to blind hate than love. If someone were to make a "whos a good youtuber" thread it'd get filled by negativity or "i don't fuckin' care!!!" posts anyway.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Nice, but I think we can do one better

Not real

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Tiny Deer posted:

Hahahaha didn't some of you...I have no idea what you're calling yourselves, some of you don't like being called alt-right or Trump supporters, but you know what I mean.

Anyway, didn't some of you go 'Oh Jontron isn't in the alt-right, he just spends all his time hanging out with them'?

Yet there he goes, retweeting alongside David Duke, whose tiny white dick must be so loving hard at being mainstream right now.

whos david duke

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
why should i care

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

Putty posted:

Also the problem with this is goons are much more likely to blind hate than love. If someone were to make a "whos a good youtuber" thread it'd get filled by negativity or "i don't fuckin' care!!!" posts anyway.

Human: who's a good boy?!

Dog: lol who cares, suck the poo poo from my rear end in a top hat

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

I never watched the show but he drove a car with the confederate flag on it so he must be pretty racist

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The first person to train a dog to say "suck my dick, you fuckman" should be made president for life.

vermin
Feb 28, 2017

Help, I've turned into a manifestation of mental disorders as viewed through an early 20th century lens sparked by the disparity between man and modern society and I can't get up

Maybe make threads about cool youtube people you actually like instead?

Hatred is like a whirlpool of honey. It looks good and you want to be sucked into it, but once you do it's sticky and it stops tasting good and you realize it was a bad idea and you can't get out and all you can do is ride the honey wave til you drown in it.

vermin fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Mar 15, 2017

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Nah John Tron is not racist, he just runs near some racist circles.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I checked myself out and found that I was not racist. Looks like I was right about all those internet weirdos being a bunch of babies. They should all go back where they came from.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I thought GBS is the talk poo poo forum. If I want to talk about things I like, I'll go to PYF!!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Actually he's racist!!!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

There I made all the posts in this thread.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I wish I was a youtube celebrity guys if i make a channel will you all follow me??

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Jontron isn't racist, he just doesn't think Mexico has any claim to Hyrule or the Triforce.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I thought GBS was for bullshit which is why we all post good/bad/drad

If I wanted to care about something I'd go to Imp Zone, round up a posse, and together we could ruin good threads and post about our feelings in QCS

There I made all the posts in this thread.

Haha clearly you didn't read the thread since we were also talking about ghostbusters and j/o to lady robocop.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

I'm gonna put vaguely racist stuff on youtube so I get famous in GBS. Maybe there will be some sort of alternate reality game where the world can find out how racist I am, together.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

why is his name jontron?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Putty posted:

his numbers continue to skyrocket

Did he go from 88 to 89?

Jerry Steinfeld posted:

jontron in his "editing room"

Imagine what the world would be like if the Master had had a youtube http://kana-fin.mbnet.fi/pekka/

Wamdoodle posted:

That's not even the right salute!

It's an alt-right salute

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Gerrymandering can't die fast enough.

Zoning intelligent people out of having a voice in their own leadership has done horrible things.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MageMage posted:

The point was, nobody threw an uproar over other reboots. Unnngh Charlie and the Chocolate Factory -- my childhood! Robocop -- My childhood!

No, no, it was specifically the movie rebooted and starred by predominately women. Mere coincidence.

I mean, there absolutely was a bunch of people annoyed they'd remake Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but that was also when Myspace was new, wasn't it? Social media hadn't created this obnoxious echo chamber effect. We didn't have industries who make money off generating page views constantly telling people that their childhood was being ruined.

Robocop remake was basically shat upon by the people who loved the original. The Red Letter Media videos on it are a great example of that.

Ghostbusters, on the other hand, starring women yes, rebooted by studio executives, shoved its "diversity" angle in its face, manufactured its own controversy, and ended up being a wet fart that failed to connect to audiences. It's actually pretty sexist in its own right, given how it treats its male characters.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Maybe I'll make a good youtubers thread a few days from now, see how it goes. As for right now a good youtuber I recommend is Jon Jafari you should check out his stuff!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m76z5mgv5_A

Jimmy Hats posted:

I thought GBS was for bullshit which is why we all post good/bad/drad

GBS is still 100x better than literally any public forum which is why sometimes I like having discussion in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The way the Ghostbusters marketing media people treated James Rolfe is borderline disgusting. I guess he ended up okay, hopefully he even got more views and more fans out of the experience, but that guy was unfairly blasted all over the place for the crime of not being hyped for a blatantly lovely movie.

• Locked thread