Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Went back in time and ate my own rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

HAT FETISH posted:

Went back in time and ate my own rear end in a top hat
Did you show up at your high school graduation to eat your own rear end in a top hat? Or your wedding? I'm just trying to imagine a situation where eating out your own, younger self, rear end in a top hat is for attention and not your own personal sexual gratification.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Just ask her out, you dumbass.

this.

But I know you'll still go with loving raviolis + convoluted explanation of who inherited what

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Jim Barris posted:

Did you show up at your high school graduation to eat your own rear end in a top hat? Or your wedding? I'm just trying to imagine a situation where eating out your own, younger self, rear end in a top hat is for attention and not your own personal sexual gratification.
I climbed up onto the table at the signing of the treaty of versailles and broke myself cleanly in half

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i developed an addiction to alcohol that was slowly dismantling my life and robbing me of anything that made it worth living

early on its deffo good for impressing chicks because everyone under 25 is an idiot but then later on i was 27 and drinking vodka in bed and everyone was p much done thinking i was cool

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Act gay in the nighttime

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I love how many bitches in this thread are so terrified of interacting with a real girl they are freaking out over a meaningless flirty gesture.

Sometimes I talk to girls (being fully aware) they may not be interested!!!!!!

FUCKIN' MIND BLOWN!!!!!

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
We were playing some world domination/trade simulator game in highschool. My country was in the lead by a lot and I would have easily won. Instead I gave the girl I liked all my money and oil and nukes if she would let me survive at the end.

After my armies were spread out far enough fighting other people and tge game was almost over she nuked all my cities and ended up being the sole surviving country. She called me an idiot afterward and we never went out.

e: to clarify this was an actual assignment that took place over a month or so. I got a B for poor resource management.

yeah I eat ass fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Mar 15, 2017

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hit a dude with a baseball bat once

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I didn't do it for attention though I hated that fucker

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
Should've went with a shovel imo

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Space Race Riot posted:

Should've went with a shovel imo

*gone

why does everyone have such a hard time using past participles nowadays?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

yeah I eat rear end posted:

We were playing some world domination/trade simulator game in highschool. My country was in the lead by a lot and I would have easily won. Instead I gave the girl I liked all my money and oil and nukes if she would let me survive at the end.

After my armies were spread out far enough fighting other people and tge game was almost over she nuked all my cities and ended up being the sole surviving country. She called me an idiot afterward and we never went out.

e: to clarify this was an actual assignment that took place over a month or so. I got a B for poor resource management.

"Alright class, here's your assignment: play civ 3 for a month."

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

shut up blegum posted:

"Alright class, here's your assignment: play civ 3 for a month."

He was the football coach teaching an AP history class. That was far from the dumbest assignment we got from him.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

good thing the snow softened his fall

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Called horses gay

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Ein cooler Typ posted:

good thing the snow softened his fall

Yup just like the desert sand softens Wile E. Coyote's falls

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Did this person die? :ohdear:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

Did this person die? :ohdear:

no, but like wile e. coyote he had to be peeled off the ground with a spatula

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

This owns

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I died once

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

who says school doesn't teach life skills

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

He was the football coach teaching an AP history class. That was far from the dumbest assignment we got from him.

ap classes are such bullshit. nothing on a high school campus should yield any college credit

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Never had to try op. :smuggo:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

OMGVBFLOL posted:

ap classes are such bullshit. nothing on a high school campus should yield any college credit

I agree in hindsight but at the time I wasn't about to turn down 30 free credits right out of the gate.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
when i was a little kid my mom took me to the bank and i tried to get a middle aged woman to notice me by doing the jacobs ladder string figure really fast with the string loop i kept with me

Schneider Inside Her
Aug 6, 2009

Please bitches. If nothing else I am a gentleman
You complete fool don't give her loving ravioli cans completely out of the blue. It's a good idea but my christ just ask her out and if she says yes use the ravioli move like 2 months in. It'll land at that point

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Ya deffinitely save the ravioli. And don't get any funny ideas about printers either

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Psycho Society posted:

Ya deffinitely save the ravioli. And don't get any funny ideas about printers either

Trust me I already went over this but I cannot find a PDF of the original Garfield Ravioli's label anywhere!

At this point i'm honestly more excited about the test can I get to eat when they arrive to make sure they aren't rancid cans of mold and rotting beef, because they are definitely super delicious. All the amazon customer reviews are like "I just bought a gross of these and hide them in the basement under some blankets from my kids who can subsist on trash-tier beefaroni instead!"

Like, if my worst case scenario is some light humiliation and drowning my shame in 11 other cans of raviolis I feel like I can't lose

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

The point is you are blowing your emotional "I know you" gesture load before you're even dating. You are vastly increasing your chance of humiliation and becoming known as "that guy who thought a bunch of cheap canned ravioli would get him laid" instead of "thoughtful boyfriend who remembered this offhand comment i made a long time ago".

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Goon gorges self instead of talking to woman. News at 11.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
talking to women is overrated

ravioli on the other hand is cool and owns

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I mean, I was married to a Cult Leader's daughter for a few years, my last girlfriend and I met at fetish party inside of each other before dating for 2 years, my ex before that was a friend of mine who wanted help washing her hair so she invited herself over to take a shower with me...

What i'm saying is I have absolutely no "normal dating experience" and dad-gummit, I do not intend to start now. I am almost 30 and believe in the power of grand, romantic gestures, bouyed by plump, beef ravioli. If you're relationship doesn't start with a weird/dark/hilarious/sweet anecdote, then you're basically just phoning in the romance, no? Asking people out on dates like a pleb just seems like a surefire recipe for disaster!

(Amazon just messaged me, Raviolis en route)

VendaGoat posted:

Goon gorges self instead of talking to woman. News at 11.

There is a >0% chance this is what happens

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Mar 15, 2017

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SpaceClown posted:

talking to women is overrated

ravioli on the other hand is cool and owns

See if they were homemade pirogi, I would sing a different tune.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Goon speed good sir

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

I mean, I was married to a Cult Leader's daughter for a few years, my last girlfriend and I met at fetish party inside of each other before dating for 2 years, my ex before that was a friend of mine who wanted help washing her hair so she invited herself over to take a shower with me...

What i'm saying is I have absolutely no "normal dating experience" and dad-gummit, I do not intend to start now. I am almost 30 and believe in the power of grand, romantic gestures, bouyed by plump, beef ravioli. If you're relationship doesn't start with a weird/dark/hilarious/sweet anecdote, then you're basically just phoning in the romance, no?

(Amazon just messaged me, Raviolis en route)

There is a >0% chance this is what happens

Tell her you want to reenact interior semiotics

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat posted:

See if they were homemade pirogi, I would sing a different tune.

doesn't matter, had pasta. :slick:

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

You should at least make sure she likes you first before doing a grand gesture is the point I was trying to make.

I mean really all you're doing is buying her lovely kids food she has nostalgia for and mentioned one time, you aren't giving her some long-lost family heirloom she has been searching for her entire life. However you are picturing it going, it's probably not going to happen that way and at best you'll get a "haha that's cool, I didn't know they still made these" and you'll still be in the same situation you are now, not arranging your wedding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

You should at least make sure she likes you first before doing a grand gesture is the point I was trying to make.

I mean really all you're doing is buying her lovely kids food she has nostalgia for and mentioned one time, you aren't giving her some long-lost family heirloom she has been searching for her entire life. However you are picturing it going, it's probably not going to happen that way and at best you'll get a "haha that's cool, I didn't know they still made these" and you'll still be in the same situation you are now, not arranging your wedding.

It's been fifteen years and it is her favorite did you even read the thread

• Locked thread