Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

euphronius posted:

lol I just had a thought

Literally every action trump may take wrt Islam will be deemd unconstitutional because he is an insane racist

Lol

I had that same thought, except I don't like that one idiot judge thinks he can tie the hands of the president to interact with Muslims or Muslim countries in any way. Basing a ruling off the intent and not the actual law is obviously stupidly dangerous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Squizzle posted:

gurps calculus

GIMME A SEC I'M BUILDING AN EQUATION SO WE CAN 3-D PRINT MY CHARACTER DRAWING THEN WE'LL GET STARTED

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

euphronius posted:

lol they tried so hard with that second e o too

Just lol

third times the cham

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I'd like to propose a toast to our decripit, ailing, ridiculous system of quivering non-sense and slap sticked expired 1 dollar store crazy glue that we call American democracy for grinding another ambitious's man to change America to a laughable near absolute zero slowdown god bless the USA

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

third times the cham

more like turd times lol

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Feminasty Slut posted:

make that Sanders/Baby Gibs and you got a deal.

would certainly balance the age of the ticket

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The Human Crouton posted:

I had that same thought, except I don't like that one idiot judge thinks he can tie the hands of the president to interact with Muslims or Muslim countries in any way. Basing a ruling off the intent and not the actual law is obviously stupidly dangerous.

President isn't above the constitution lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Chokes McGee posted:

well they can't call it a lie because the investigation technically isn't over

"highly unlikely" would be a much better phrase though

as a british news org the bbc is probably reflexively overcautious about saying unflattering things even if theyre true

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Donkwich posted:

would certainly balance the age of the ticket

Pretty much have to go for a vp that will take over like immediately

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

tacodaemon posted:

loooooooooool

:thurman: god drat

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

lol welcome to jurisprudence since like 1789. Reading the context and intent of legislators is kinda what judges do, no matter how much the Federalist Society might wail about it when they're looking to stop affirmitive action or whatever.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

otoh gently caress Trump and everyone/everything attached to him

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

DryGoods posted:

I love that the whole Trump faction thinks they're the smartest guys in the room and keep shooting themselves in the foot. They just keep talking publicly and assuming no one can put all the pieces of their master plan together. Good time to watch Giuliani's Fox News interview about the Muslim Ban again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGOwEOTYfuE

most of their policy is just wildly ringing a dinner bell for islamophobes, xenophobes, white supremacists and relatedly law enforcement/border patrol. They know who their fanatical followers are and all that matters is they keep them frothing and angry

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

if maddow is gonna be defined the rest of her life for the tax thing then how appropriate she's on the show hosted by someone who's gonna be defined the rest of his life by rubbing hitler's hair

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Meanwhile in all we do is win land:

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/842150087950237696

As many as 70 no's in the R caucus in the house

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

euphronius posted:

President isn't above the constitution lol

Trump: hold my bottle of yellow liquid

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

modern war poo poo has a looooong tool up time. what we need is to get every civilian shipyard in the western world making GBS threads out submarines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Submarines are antiquated. Our goal is shock and awe. Not like bush and and cheney.

Let me introduce you gentlemen and ladies to the X-37B. Our Air Force has a fleet of these now. Half the countries we will be dealing with still have problems sending frogs into space and returning them alive. we've got unmanned space fighters. A friend of mine sent me the current prototype that blows the X-37B out of the water.

Codename: White Star. why white and not say black, or brown? Come on, son. You really need to ask? Here's a picture.

Go ahead china. We'll be waiting behind mars. If you can even get there. Or maybe we'll come to you. sun tzu said, or maybe it was von clausebitch, that if you control the time and place of the battle, you have already won the war.

Kempo Yellow Belt fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 16, 2017

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Looks like the guy in the last picture should be campaigning with the guys above.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
i don't know why you guys are so excited

trump thinks hawaii is a part of kenya and not the us so that court has no jurisdiction

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I've MAGA huge mistake

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
make the tweet you old bitch

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Also judges sometimes look at intent to see if a law has rational basis in the first place

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Schnorkles posted:

Holy poo poo.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Are you a lawyer? Do you know constitutional law?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Schnorkles posted:

so when this fails you think Trump will focus the blame on Ryan, or will he do a full on enemy list?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

MadJackal posted:

2017 is the page-year I become an MD. Rock.

Lol tell us more about the nobility of sub 50k trade jobs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Last time he said SEE YOU AND COURT. And then immediately folded lol

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Chokes McGee posted:

more like turd times lol

unfortunately trump is only into piss

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

I'm not sure if the fascism, the idiocy, or the incompetence is the most terrifying thing about this administration.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

*leans in real close to the mic like a weirdo*

wrong

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Schnorkles posted:

How many no's can they afford to have to pass it?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

tacodaemon posted:

loooooooooool

https://i.imgur.com/4reVICw.gifv

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

euphronius posted:

Last time he said SEE YOU AND COURT. And then immediately folded lol
I was so happy to learn that that part of him hadn't changed either.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Schnorkles posted:

i won't vote for trump

- many republicans who ended up voting for trump

Colonel J
Jan 3, 2008
i opened my somehting awful user control panel and froze in shock. "5000 new posts in the trump thread? is the piss tape finally out?" i had briefly forgotten that nothing matters, and that i was actually looking at the stupid backpacking thread i subscribed to for some loving reason

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Donald wake up you old bitch

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
bernie woulda won

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

MysteriousStranger posted:

I'm not sure if the fascism, the idiocy, or the incompetence is the most terrifying thing about this administration.

it was once said that trump would be the only fascist ever to not get the trains to run on time

whoever said that owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

so when this fails you think Trump will focus the blame on Ryan, or will he do a full on enemy list?

Sounds like they are going to try to make Obamacare fail which is a poo poo strategy because it isn't failing.

• Locked thread