Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Just missing the glasses and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:jackbud:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rex-Goliath posted:

wait-

really?

As part of his California trip, Trump toured the Simon Wiesenthal Center, where he was led from one disturbing display to another: hate speech, Bosnia, Rwanda, the civil rights struggle, the Holocaust. But Trump seemed detached, focusing his attention on the presentation rather than the content. Shown a video of a racial confrontation, he remarked: “Good actors.” He spent an hour or so wandering around the exhibits, muttering “fabulous” and “unbelievable” and “brilliant execution” and “extraordinary” and “outstanding.” The mood was occasionally broken by Roger Stone’s telephone, which played the “Grande Valse” whenever there was a call.

After a guide asked the TV cameras to leave, Trump quickened his pace, galloping through the Warsaw Ghetto and the Holocaust in about three minutes. Rejoined by the cameras, Trump slowed down and was handed a guest book to sign. He paused thoughtfully, as if searching for the perfect sentiment, then scribbled two words in the book: “great work!” He underlined “great” three times and dotted his exclamation point with a loop.

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

this is at least the 3rd time ive heard this at a trump event lmao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Donkwich posted:

this is at least the 3rd time ive heard this at a trump event lmao

What is it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

euphronius posted:

What is it

Backstreet Boys

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Yinlock posted:

As part of his California trip, Trump toured the Simon Wiesenthal Center, where he was led from one disturbing display to another: hate speech, Bosnia, Rwanda, the civil rights struggle, the Holocaust. But Trump seemed detached, focusing his attention on the presentation rather than the content. Shown a video of a racial confrontation, he remarked: “Good actors.” He spent an hour or so wandering around the exhibits, muttering “fabulous” and “unbelievable” and “brilliant execution” and “extraordinary” and “outstanding.” The mood was occasionally broken by Roger Stone’s telephone, which played the “Grande Valse” whenever there was a call.

After a guide asked the TV cameras to leave, Trump quickened his pace, galloping through the Warsaw Ghetto and the Holocaust in about three minutes. Rejoined by the cameras, Trump slowed down and was handed a guest book to sign. He paused thoughtfully, as if searching for the perfect sentiment, then scribbled two words in the book: “great work!” He underlined “great” three times and dotted his exclamation point with a loop.

which onion article is this from

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Solarin posted:

drat trump is easily 315-330 lbs

hey lard rear end, chow down wide load!!

boom baba boom baba boom baba boom

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

euphronius posted:

What is it

"I want it that way"

Trump is particular about how he wants his hookers

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

docbeard posted:

Smug Canadians who like to annoy Americans by talking about the time they* burned down the White House won the war of 1812.

___
*Actually the British
York/Toronto got burnt down lol what kind of epic victory is that.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

this is fanfiction right

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

which onion article is this from

it's from the cnn archives

Dana Milbank, then a reporter for the New Republic, followed Trump as he was exploring entering the 2000 presidential race on the Reform Party ticket.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Von Sloneker posted:

he is on the stage

e: hahaha already lying about there being people clamoring to get in

The rallies are like, the last thing he has left to sustain his ego. Gonna be real bad when they finally dry up

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

like there's a reason i keep calling him a nazi

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Solarin posted:

that helps explains his insanely receding hairline

lol nah thats what happens when ur the irl modern day version of alex p keaton with bad genes

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Running for reelection 55 days into a term in which you've accomplished nothing

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yinlock posted:

it's because he is

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/juliehdavis/status/842165262904356864
https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/842165534275833856

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Trump is working on a diss track with...you guessed it Whitey Ford.

What a dumbass, no one can step to Snoop. Like the only one who might be able to is Dre, but that ain't happening

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, wasn't there a time people were like "Haha he'll stop holding rallies and that'll make him quit!" and then he kept holding rallies? like hitler or whatever

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/MichaelPaulson/status/842164950781026304

canada nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

i mean if the nazis really loving like a person, that person has a very strong likelihood of being a nazi. and they really loving like trump.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also #jewishresistance is trending on twitter as jewish people come out against white supremacy and oh my god it's going to make the pepes so mad

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
big league!!! big!!!

big!

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Bannon is probably hoping that someone at one of this Rallys shoots the guy and turns him into a Martyr.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Yinlock posted:

nah that requires a sustained commitment to a tangible ideology

he's just a tyrannical imbecile with major untreated personal issues

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

JosefStalinator posted:

Posted in the Euro thread - I know it'd be appreciated here:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

jBrereton posted:

yeah I know which battle he won, but that was not a war anyone involved like actually won

the war of 1812 owns because after Napoleon was defeated everyone just stared at their feet and shuffled around before going "well right then, shall we call it off?"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Yinlock posted:

also #jewishresistance is trending on twitter as jewish people come out against white supremacy and oh my god it's going to make the pepes so mad

epic social jew warrior puns incoming

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
who else is watching the pissman

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

everyones faces look weird

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Mariana Horchata posted:

lol nah thats what happens when ur the irl modern day version of alex p keaton with bad genes

weird how these gently caress ups find their way into being white supremacists. Really makes ya think

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
ivanka suddenly appearing with justin out of nowhere??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5sUWRLjlFc

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
lol trump just said he did more in the first 50 days than any other president

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

this went from dull but amusing to potentially legendary holy loly

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/842166922137485312

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Schnorkles posted:

ivanka suddenly appearing with justin out of nowhere??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nice

if so keep ur eyes to the skies and stay safe baloogan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

nah that requires a sustained commitment to a tangible ideology

he's just a tyrannical imbecile

true but i can also go into trump's empty-headed beliefs that just go with the last person he talked to who is usually actual nazi bannon so he's more of a proxy nazi

just calling him a nazi is easier though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Hey, someone's wearing one of those terrible Saint Patrick's Day MAGA hats behind Trump. As the Irish say, Mazel Tov.

• Locked thread