Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Mr Havafap posted:

This is going to be difficult to explain to the grand kids.

So the president of the United States most powerful man on earth.
Oooh
And he was clown!
Yay!
But he wasn't funny..
Awww
How we laughed and laughed!
???

so... he's like an ironic meme, grandpa?

proof of concept posted:

I'm a peak lol denialist

That's what I like to hear LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRSSS!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
Okay now I really want to see him make an angry tweet at lil bow wow

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when i was a kid we had a cop come to our school and talk about bike safety, he quoted a price of $500 for an ambulance ride as a deterrent.

like, if you're stupid and you get hurt and need an ambo ride, you're on the hook for $500, as an eight year old

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stink Billyums posted:

what did bow wow do (he dropped the lil when he reached puberty, hth)

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

the modern judiciary makes a dumb joke of any concept of rule of law. it's our guardian council except with ivy league opinions instead of the Koran

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Lol, also wanna chime in on ambulances, this dude I used to know had a sliced open, bleeding arm and he considered how much it'd cost and decided to loving walk two miles instead.

:patriot:

He also walked in the street to avoid bleeding on the sidewalk in front of people's houses. He had to go past a school with kids leaving to go home.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Careful Drums posted:

what did bow wow do (he dropped the lil when he reached puberty, hth)

Serak
Jun 18, 2000

Approaching Midnight.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Lol, also wanna chime in on ambulances, this dude I used to know had a sliced open, bleeding arm and he considered how much it'd cost and decided to loving walk two miles instead.

He also walked in the street to avoid bleeding on the sidewalk in front of people's houses. He had to go past a school with kids leaving to go home.

perhaps he shouldn't have spent all his money on an iphone then

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Sounds like those kids got a good life lesson of balancing iphone purchases with ambulances

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hahahah holy poo poo the first good thing bow wow has ever done

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

the modern judiciary makes a dumb joke of any concept of rule of law. it's our guardian council except with ivy league opinions instead of the Koran

lol youre white and afraid, arent you

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Stink Billyums posted:

Trump need to put out a dis track asap

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

proof of concept posted:

Eeh taft might not want to get too comfy on his fat guy throne

It's like he's got two throw pillows in his pants.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SickZip posted:

this thread is for lolling at trump :getout:

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Start an IV? Another $100. Get an EKG? Another $150. Put on oxygen? Another $120. It's insane.

Jesus christ it's like a medical minibar

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I'm listening to Trump reacting to the new judgement right now in front of an audience and I don't even know where he is (they cut to it suddenly) but it's already running the gamut of lols

it's BAD AND SAD
i have to be nice about it or else they'll criticize me for speaking POO-RLY
it was a watered-down version of the first order which should have never been struck down
*crowd abruptly chanting LOCK HER UP*

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

MiracleFlare posted:

I'm listening to Trump reacting to the new judgement right now in front of an audience and I don't even know where he is (they cut to it suddenly) but it's already running the gamut of lols

it's BAD AND SAD
i have to be nice about it or else they'll criticize me for speaking POO-RLY
it was a watered-down version of the first order which should have never been struck down
*crowd abruptly chanting LOCK HER UP*

link?

Spectral Debt
Jan 23, 2004
9999 sucka
He or she can be president, fortunately its not she. hillary clinton >:D

Fasdar
Sep 1, 2001

Everybody loves dancing!

Lacey posted:

Jesus christ it's like a medical minibar

LOL loving everything is. I paid 250 dollars for 3 lovely lunches during a hospital stay. Every service is charged line by line and the individual prices are always eye poppingly insane. Like, "where was the gold leaf on that tongue depressor" kind of insane.

This is why I LOL from the guts.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
I have none on hand, sorry. Was going through TV news channels when one of them abruptly cut to the feed.

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Grevling posted:

:chanpop:
Still not sure if that's serious or not.

My mom had a 12k hospital bill when she was in labor with my brother. This was the cost for

Taking the ambulance
Getting a room
Seeing the doctor
Waiting in the room

I'm sure there was more buy this was ages ago and I didn't go with them.

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

lol youre white and afraid, arent you

I'm hella white bro

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Careful Drums posted:

this thread is for lolling at trump :getout:

faux loling is the last resort of cowards.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they arent faux believe me

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
I remember many years ago there was a local firefighter that spoke out against the mayor of our city who owns the ambulance company. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was to the effect of "The mayor shouldn't be making money off of sick people who need emergency medical care." The next day he was fired, lol.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

thathonkey posted:

they arent faux believe me

Pure strain lols from the dawn of creation

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I remember many years ago there was a local firefighter that spoke out against the mayor of our city who owns the ambulance company. I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was to the effect of "The mayor shouldn't be making money off of sick people who need emergency medical care." The next day he was fired, lol.

Lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

i watched a guy get hit by a car once and his first words when me & a nurse got to him were "i don't have insurance."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Kumo posted:

i watched a guy get hit by a car once and his first words when me & a nurse got to him were "i don't have insurance."

Land of the Free.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fasdar posted:

LOL loving everything is. I paid 250 dollars for 3 lovely lunches during a hospital stay. Every service is charged line by line and the individual prices are always eye poppingly insane. Like, "where was the gold leaf on that tongue depressor" kind of insane.

This is why I LOL from the guts.

The most corrupt wasteful medical care on the whole planet

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

SickZip posted:

Look at this guy lmao

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!
By allowing coal companies to dump poo poo in local water ways, was Trump hoping that'd be enough to get jobs back into coal? He keeps talking about pesky regulations getting in the way of business. Or am I connecting the wrong dots?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/841985915778142209

The Archaic fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Mar 16, 2017

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Yes he's saying the reason coal is tanking is not because of cheap natural gas but because the mean black man passed a bunch of dumb rules that make it too expensive lol

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
"We're bringing coal back!"
*coal is worth 50 cents for a literal ton of the stuff*

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Here's how to save coal miners jobs. Have them mine the coal, load up a truck, drive the truck around the back of the mine, pay other people to put the coal back in the mine for the miners to extract. Boom local economy saved, bigly

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Top GOP senator to Democrats: Offer your own bill to fix ObamaCare
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/323934-top-gop-senator-to-democrats-offer-your-own-bill-to-fix-obamacare

quote:

Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) said Tuesday that if Democrats don't like a House bill to repeal and replace ObamaCare, they should offer their own legislation.

Uhh isn't that called the Affordable Care Act

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Careful Drums posted:

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/323934-top-gop-senator-to-democrats-offer-your-own-bill-to-fix-obamacare

Obamacare is broken and has to be replaced!

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013

Careful Drums posted:

lmao.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
Dems should just rebrand the ACA with a different name, like The Healthcare Plan for Liberty and Freedom.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
How many lols are coming from inside vs outside this country ? poll please

hosed that up but still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Dems should just rebrand the ACA with a different name, like The Healthcare Plan for Liberty and Freedom.

Worlds Greatest Healthcare Plan of All Time.