Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan King
Jan 21, 2013

I'm not racist, I'm mates with Bangladesh, the guy who sells me kebabs. No, I don't know his real name.

It's true there is an easy money making system. It's called be rich already and rig it so no one else has a chance. Unfortunately it only works if you're already rich.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

old but good

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Hahaha whoops!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

My favourite was KONY and Carl Weathers mix ups.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

nononononono

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

DAD NO

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Dad yes

:pervert:

somekindofguy
Mar 9, 2011
Grimey Drawer
But don't you kno????? That Todd, is an SJW who exploits the dead????????

Also ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION??

Daddy yes :mrgw:

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

but isn't garfield friendly with mice and rats?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Elfgames posted:

but isn't garfield friendly with mice and rats?

in the YA book "Mrs. Margaret and the Rats of ISIS," it's revealed that the titular rats' bodies are full of a weird vapor, which she called "rotten gases," that is responsible for their evil behavior and must be physically squeezed out of their bodies.

This kills the rats.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It's imgur time again :cripes:

This actually happened to me

OP posted:

I am a contractor, I have offered work to 6 different women that said they need a job, and all of them laughed at the idea of working construction.

From the comments

quote:

So why did they apply for the job?

OP posted:

They never applied, I offered them a job because they needed work
:psyboom:

lots of other great people in the comments too

quote:

gently caress those bitches. If I'm out of a job and someone offers me one, I would accept and say thank you. Hell, I would bake him or her cookies.

quote:

To be fair, would you really want a female on your construction site? Could be distracting an/or just not really physically strong enough.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
I wanna get Rosie the Riveter to shove that last guy in a locker :colbert:.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Bogan King posted:

James Woods, the guy who filed a $10m lawsuit against someone on Twitter for alleging he had a cocaine addiction, is now being sued for falsely identifying a woman as a Trump supporting Nazi.

Owns

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Your Computer posted:

From the comments

All types of jobs are the same! Maybe I have a degree in computer science, but sure, lovely contractor who doesn't care if I have construction experience or physical ability, I'll just take the job you half-assedly offered me at a probably inappropriate time to make a point.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.
More IMGUR.

Comments are a gold mine.

http://imgur.com/gallery/J8uM3

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
heh those liberals entered the OWN ZONE ~posts sassy gif~ heh they all had it coming! As we ALL know if you have committed a crime in the past or are caught committing a crime you are to be shot on sight!

HEH owned! ~leans back in computer chair, regards anime body pillow with fondness~

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I like the implication that ramming a cop car with another car is grounds for immediate execution. Or that nothing is suspicious at all about people mysteriously dying of unidentifiable medical emergencies while in custody.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
~sees massive list of black people killed by cops~

Ah but have you considered that ~raises eyebrow~ they were no angels?

What's that I didn't address most of the list? Do you own research YOU loving CUCK!

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747

chitoryu12 posted:

I like the implication that ramming a cop car with another car is grounds for immediate execution. Or that nothing is suspicious at all about people mysteriously dying of unidentifiable medical emergencies while in custody.

Other things people on imgur believe should result in execution by cops:

Throwing someone against a wall
Not immediately complying to an officer's orders
Running away from a cop

All things that completely justify execution.

Also sometimes the officer is black so really how could there be any racism if one time a black cop killed a black guy?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Holy moly is this real?

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Fathis Munk posted:

Holy moly is this real?

https://twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp/status/841755513234833408 (Scroll down on the actual site.)

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

https://twitter.com/McDonaldsCorp/status/842380484260818945

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.
Ha.

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/842185509589901312

Why are people so obsessed that all those counties went Trump. The county that I grew up is all Trump. They also have less people than the company I used to work at had in one campus.

Hardcordion
Feb 5, 2008

BARK BARK BARK

IamnotJoe posted:

Ha.

https://twitter.com/markberman/status/842185509589901312

Why are people so obsessed that all those counties went Trump. The county that I grew up is all Trump. They also have less people than the company I used to work at had in one campus.

Because people aren't thinking about the population density of Utah vs. New York, they just see a mostly red map and that means that most of the country loves Trump.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Your Computer posted:

From the comments

This was a trap to begin with. If they accepted the totally real job offer that wasn't made up for a smug Facebook post, they'd be let go within the first week because of <reason> thus proving this guy's point that women aren't cut out for construction work.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

IamnotJoe posted:

More IMGUR.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

chitoryu12 posted:

I like the implication that ramming a cop car with another car is grounds for immediate execution.

Implication? I'll do you one better. Ramming a cop car with another car is absolutely grounds for immediate execution, the same way swinging a knife or firing a gun at a cop will get you killed.

Opportunity + capability + intent = Police using deadly force.

It's you. You're the idiot on social media.

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Could at least specify that the cop is in the car before announcing that crimes against property equal summary execution.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If you're taking about #29 it does specify that a cop was in the car

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

chitoryu12 posted:

I like the implication that ramming a cop car with another car is grounds for immediate execution.

lol that out of all the examples this is the one you latched on to

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
THREAD NO

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

theshim posted:

THREAD NO

What's wrong, friend? What's making you uncomfortable?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

chitoryu12 posted:

Or that nothing is suspicious at all about people mysteriously dying of unidentifiable medical emergencies while in custody.

I remember when I was a young kid and I'd hear reports on the news about Aboriginal deaths in custody* and I always wondered, "Wow, why do so many Aboriginal people just die when you put them in a jail cell?"

Ah, to be innocent again.

* the media still calls them this to this day which is loving pathetic.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Implication? I'll do you one better. Ramming a cop car with another car is absolutely grounds for immediate execution, the same way swinging a knife or firing a gun at a cop will get you killed.

No, it's still you.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Gorilla Salad posted:

I remember when I was a young kid and I'd hear reports on the news about Aboriginal deaths in custody* and I always wondered, "Wow, why do so many Aboriginal people just die when you put them in a jail cell?"

Ah, to be innocent again.

* the media still calls them this to this day which is loving pathetic.

I remember hearing about suspects dying from falling down the stairs and wondering why they were so clumsy.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

This was a trap to begin with. If they accepted the totally real job offer that wasn't made up for a smug Facebook post, they'd be let go within the first week because of <reason> thus proving this guy's point that women aren't cut out for construction work.

And chances are that even if it did happen, it was said in a vague manner that sounded like a joke, since he says they 'laughed at the offer'. Like "Oh, you need a job, why not come work construction with my company? Heh heh." and then treating it after the fact as a sincere offer.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

BobbyK posted:

Not immediately complying to an officer's orders

What's your problem with the shogunate, gaijin?

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

How many times, per day, do you use racial slurs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BobbyK
Jun 4, 2008

by Cyrano4747
If you don't want to get killed by a cop maybe you should just not break the law? It's pretty simple. You idiot on social media :smug: