Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
eh the volume of people in my city kinda negates the need for it v:ov

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

I'm going to be in Auckland next week and I've got to say I don't appreciate the expectations of it this thread has given me.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Doc Hawkins posted:

I'm going to be in Auckland next week and I've got to say I don't appreciate the expectations of it this thread has given me.

which are

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

maybe doc doesnt want to have sex with you echi :shrug:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Powaqoatse posted:

maybe doc doesnt want to have sex with you echi :shrug:

be realistic

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

echinopsis posted:

also confirmed that girls who work with sharepoint also love being deepthroated. no one can tell me "why", just that it "turns them on so much"

mate...

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

matched with a chick who confessed to me shes paralysed in the right leg from a botched brain surgery. she seems like a good sort too

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

i think it's worth mentioning at this point that echi's dick is made of cough drops

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i have to let someone go and i haven't even met them: they are on board and in the bedroom seems like into same things and she's the one with a paralysed leg but that doesn't bother me and i'm attracted to her but she is just waaaay too full on with contact

makes me realise what works so well with my main girl is that she has her own busy life and career.. when she gives her time to me she does it completely and it's sweet but i'm
certainly not pestered by her at all (to a fault) and the sex even after 8 months is continuing to get better

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

echinopsis posted:

i have to let someone go and i haven't even met them: they are on board and in the bedroom seems like into same things and she's the one with a paralysed leg but that doesn't bother me and i'm attracted to her but she is just waaaay too full on with contact

makes me realise what works so well with my main girl is that she has her own busy life and career.. when she gives her time to me she does it completely and it's sweet but i'm
certainly not pestered by her at all (to a fault) and the sex even after 8 months is continuing to get better

I thought that your wife was your main girl? is that not how it works? :confused: help

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
main other girl. think about it. wife is definitely the main girl

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my wife is by far the more successful and talented and likeable one with the best future prospects. she has a few different jobs and she excels at each

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
she works multiple jobs eh

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

~but lately there aint been much work
on account of the economy~

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Farg posted:

she works multiple jobs eh

yeah is that some pathetic dig or something?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

its dont think its a dig against her as much as it is against your country, i think.

multiple jobs pretty much mean youre paid sub minimum wage & you have to work more than full time to make up the difference

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

echinopsis posted:

yeah is that some pathetic dig or something?

all I'm sayin is that if she were really that good she'd be able to convince one job to pay her enough that she don't need multiple

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:rolleyes: youre an idiot

she's a nurse.. and all her jobs are nursing. she's just chosen to not work all the time in one ward or role but split the time up amongst different roles.. thats like giving a Dr poo poo because sometimes the Dr does shifts in a private hospital and sometimes in a public one

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

I haven't read the thread, but the title bothers me. I don't care if you're in an open relationship, OP.

Thanks for reading.

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
are you part of a "polycule", OP?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

echinopsis posted:

matched with a chick who confessed to me shes paralysed in the right leg from a botched brain surgery. she seems like a good sort too

So how damaged does a girl have to be before it's a deal breaker? Would you date a girl with a fake eye or dentures?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

My Linux Rig posted:

So how damaged does a girl have to be before it's a deal breaker? Would you date a girl with a fake eye or dentures?

Haha

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i jerk off with your tears of envy

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

echinopsis posted:

i jerk off with your tears of envy

No I'm serious, what's the grossest chick you've ever banged?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
your mother

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
hi, im just here to quietly note the YOSPOS phenomenon of being sexually attracted to crippled things. like how in their cat thread all of the cats have like open sores and keep making GBS threads everywhere and have missing limbs etc. its maybe no surprise that this particular strain of sexual deviance is present in their tinder and ok cupid preferences also.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

#NotAllYospos

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I.N.R.I posted:

hi, im just here to quietly note the YOSPOS phenomenon of being sexually attracted to crippled things. like how in their cat thread all of the cats have like open sores and keep making GBS threads everywhere and have missing limbs etc. its maybe no surprise that this particular strain of sexual deviance is present in their tinder and ok cupid preferences also.

yeah so do you wanna gently caress or what

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I.N.R.I posted:

met a woman for coffee yesterday. she wants to have sex.. and not just with anyone but in this instance me. sweeeet. who knows if itll happen tho

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
we've talked about preferences before and I think she actually might NOT be into deepthroating.. perhaps that's just not a midwife thing

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i need to move

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao where to? lol if you think the opportunities are any different here or anywhere? if there is sufficient population you will have great success

just gotta learn how to talk to people

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Somewhere that promoted safe sex over abstinence only.

I'm not talking about moving to your place, I'm just saying I gotta get out of cleveland. When I was in Vancouver BC I def noticed a diff vibe. Transplant towns are more fun to be in because the people there are also looking to make new friends. Rather than here where most people grew up here so their more guarded about taking on friends - its dumb and laaaame

Arbitrary Coin
Feb 17, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
Does your wife also have her own cache of dudes to gently caress around with? Is it mostly a series of one night stands / hookups for you/wife or do you arrange like group dates too?

And I guess congrats on not having this explode on your face like 99.99% of open relationship stories on the Internet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
eh we don't do one night things and i don't arrange things for her. most dudes are creepy pieces of poo poo so ironically it's harder to find men that are on board. plus lol you end up putting more time into it than you might imagine

early last year we did organise a threesome and it was a group meet thing but only done that the once. she was hot as gently caress

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

huh, this is the opposite of the usual goon-swinger/polyamory thread.. normally it's a dude who complains his wife bangs a ton of dudes and he doesnt bang anyone at all ever.

i guess just maintain the relationship w your wife tho imo. at some point youll be old enought that nobody wants to bang you & then its important to have your wife and your children around and have them not hate you for being the weird gross dad who hosed the mailwoman in the driveway

u know? :)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah old people love to get their gently caress on https://t.co/NYZTvlaa3J

and yeah definitely maintain with my wife. its the most important. only when things are good there is freedom work anywhere else.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
hey echi is this you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao yes it is!!

• Locked thread