Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

this is probably my favorite video of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
So what are the chances that Congress tells Trump's budget to suck a chode?

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

gradenko_2000 posted:

Most of it seems exactly what a normal GOP administration would do.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

First article I read on WaPo this morning while waiting for the bus was quoting Republicans being pissed at his cuts to foreign diplomacy etc.

Republicans.

Pissed about government cuts.

This is the world we live in now.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

who knew hawaii was part of the deep state? guess it kinda makes sense with how deep the ocean around it is

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Morning all

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Tesseraction posted:

First article I read on WaPo this morning while waiting for the bus was quoting Republicans being pissed at his cuts to foreign diplomacy etc.

Republicans.

Pissed about government cuts.

This is the world we live in now.

It's basically like one of their voters getting put in charge of the executive instead of being some shitpile mayor/arizona governor or congressman Louie Gohmert. They're trying to figure out how to properly express the contempt they normally feel without actually having it picked up on by their sisterfucking, redneck speedball addict base.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

pick it up goblin ffs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

NPR guest talking fairly positively about the budget

gently caress you NPR I can't wait till you get defunded entirely

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Thom12255 posted:

Most of it seems exactly what a normal GOP administration would do.

Yeah okay, too bad. I was thinking there might be some chance of an AHCA-style "actually this is way too loving bad even for us" kind of dickery.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

FAUXTON posted:

It's basically like one of their voters getting put in charge of the executive instead of being some shitpile mayor/arizona governor or congressman Louie Gohmert. They're trying to figure out how to properly express the contempt they normally feel without actually having it picked up on by their sisterfucking, redneck speedball addict base.

don't neck color shame

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

DrPossum posted:

this is probably my favorite video of all time

Talk about hypernormalized synchronicity...I was just reading some FB comments from a CHUD who was talking poo poo and his profile pic was him with that Goblin band singer (Negrogoblikon). That video does rule. It took me a minute to understand why I literally recognized a goblin in some dudes pic. I thought maybe I had been ingratiating goblins or something.

HEre's that vid if you are interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsMKOx6fumc

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

quote:

Many of Trump’s budget proposals are likely to run into stiff resistance from lawmakers on Capitol Hill, even from Republicans, whose support is crucial because they must vote to authorize government appropriations. Republicans have objected, for example, to the large cuts in foreign aid and diplomacy that Trump has foreshadowed, and his budget whacks foreign aid programs run by the Education, State and Treasury departments, among others.

“The administration’s budget isn’t going to be the budget,” said Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.). “We do the budget here. The administration makes recommendations, but Congress does budgets.”

from wapo

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

appreciated, thanks

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Hello. Has the dumbshit done any dumb poo poo this morning?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

Journo Twitter steadily losing its mind is in the running for best thing about this mad anarchy of an end times.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

gradenko_2000 posted:

They are blowing smoke up his rear end when he is around.

When they retreat in private they all get out highlighters, several bottles of stolichnaya and make a drinking game out of it.

They GOP most likely already has their budget. And have had said budget since December maybe end of January. They are just loving with Donnie making him feel all powerful and poo poo.

Random question: Trump is walking around your area shaking hands and greeting the people. He comes up to you. Do you use typical etiquette when speaking to a PoTUS? Or do you have something else you would like to say?

My answer: Hey Don. It's a pleasure meeting you. But Listen. I really think you need to step your game up this quarter.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I do the thing where I pull my hand back at the last second and pretend to smooth my hair while mouthing "suck my dick bitch"

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

When you're the piano man, they'll let you do anything.

There's and old man tweeting next to me
Making love with a Slavik girl's piss

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Random question: Trump is walking around your area shaking hands and greeting the people. He comes up to you. Do you use typical etiquette when speaking to a PoTUS? Or do you have something else you would like to say?

My answer: Hey Don. It's a pleasure meeting you. But Listen. I really think you need to step your game up this quarter.

"Thank you, Mr. Brexit, for making America great again."

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Your father would still be loving embarrassed.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

indigi posted:

I do the thing where I pull my hand back at the last second and pretend to smooth my hair while mouthing "suck my dick bitch"

Too edgy imo, and why would you even touch his hands? I'd do the "terrorist fist bump".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

Your father would still be loving embarrassed.

ouch. that hurt him. bigly.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ouch. that hurt him. bigly.

I'd yank him in close after that and whisper in his ear "The Mittani sends his regards."

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

":yikes:"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

id start screaming that he broke my hand and then drop to the floor, tears pooling beneath me

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

"I heard you're famous"

*spits on him

"Now I'm famous too" *gets tazed/shot by Trump SS*

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I'd start stranglin' him and go "LOOK AT ME I'M GRABBING THIS PUSSY"

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Mc Do Well posted:

"I heard you're famous"

*spits on him

"Now I'm famous too" *gets tazed/shot by Trump SS*

ha

If you have even have a decent personality, you certainly would solidify at least one season of your own reality TV show. Which, I guess places in you position to be the next PoTUS. So, Win/Win?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Tesseraction posted:

I'd start stranglin' him and go "LOOK AT ME I'M GRABBING THIS PUSSY"

Bonus points if he cums.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

i have the tape

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

gradenko_2000 posted:

100%

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

zegermans posted:

Morning all

morning

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Spoondick posted:

i have the tape

Dangerous. I like it. As there would be cameras everywhere recording it. You couldn't exactly just "disappear".

Also, it leaves room for ambiguity. I mean, sure, we heard of a piss tape. But we know this guy is a technophile when it comes to some technologies. When he got his first camcorder he was probably records all sorts of poo poo. Of himself obviously. Doing lord knows what.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Where does this sudden optimism about congress opposing Trump come from?

I mean, I know the logic that their constituents would be angry but well...that's logic, and I thought we were past that point.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

oh hey it wasn't just an 8 year old girl that was killed in Trump's first raid, they also killed a baby!

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-yemen-raid-killed-nine-children-what-went-wrong-554611

quote:

A new investigation into the special forces raid targeting Al-Qaeda militants in Yemen has found the the operation went "dreadfully wrong," killing nine children under the age of 13, with the youngest victim a three-month-old baby

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Samurai Sanders posted:

Where does this sudden optimism about congress opposing Trump come from?

I mean, I know the logic that their constituents would be angry but well...that's logic, and I thought we were past that point.

Congress basically always tells the WH to gently caress off with its budget, and several Republicans have already said as much. Establishment GOP is not going to go along with gutting State.

Plus anything close to what Trump's partial, poorly explained budget wants to do would get filibustered forever in the Senate.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

brugroffil posted:

Congress basically always tells the WH to gently caress off with its budget.
I thought it did that when the president was the other party.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

brugroffil posted:

oh hey it wasn't just an 8 year old girl that was killed in Trump's first raid, they also killed a baby!

http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-yemen-raid-killed-nine-children-what-went-wrong-554611

okay how the hell do you accedetnly kill a baby in whats supposted to be a targeted raid? did they toss grenades into a nursery???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The snow appears yellow this morning. A bad omen.

• Locked thread