Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

This is a child's toy, but it is tool of a man.

That line killed me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Spoonman gets his gently caress on in the first five minutes of season 2 Love.

so proud of him for having fake tv sex. Claudia O'Doherty is a cutie.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

speaking of mitch loving, nicole byer really wants mitch to gently caress.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
I thought she'd be a good match for Mitch.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I hate to be the first to say it, but I'm not sure if that kind of relationship is allowed in Quincy.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
If you aren't already subscribed to the Patreon, it's worth it just to hear the story of Nick's first wet dream in today's Double. All-time insanity.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Was it voluminous?

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
Mitch is introducing two additional chains to compete in the losers bracket.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

How does the loser's bracket work? Are they crowing a champion from there or does the winner get to re-enter the Munch Madness?

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
It's a double elimination tournament, so the winner of the losers bracket will compete in the semifinals.

There's a graph somewhere on the feral audio website.

Ninja edit:
Three chains will be in the final chompionship round. Two will come from the winners bracket, and one will be from the losers bracket.

Know Such Peace fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Mar 14, 2017

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Where does the bit end and the man begin with Armen ?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Drunkboxer posted:

Where does the bit end and the man begin with Armen ?
it's not that hard to live a bit, come on man

i turned on susser this episode. every other ruling he introduced i found acceptable, this one was absurd.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

like, armen is a very rich guy with no responsibilities. i am extremely busy and poor and i am basically playing a character at all times. it's easy!

cams fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Mar 16, 2017

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I completely forgot Adam Sandler had a whole movie about sending Pupeyes to Hell.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the result of this episode is the most upset i have been by a podcast ever.

mcdonalds over popeyes is legitimate absurdity. popeyes is amazing fast food fried chicken, mcdonalds chicken nuggets are supremely mediocre. i regret ever having defended armen, he and mitch are gross inhuman abominations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
People who were upset the show wasn't acrimonious enough have a lot to look forward to. What a heated episode!

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

If Mitch continues to be so aggressively ignorant he will be the next president in four years.

Garth_Marenghi fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Mar 16, 2017

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Elected on the "A hutdug in every pot, and pupcorn in every other pot" platform

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Quincy Red Raiders hats will be the new MAGA hats

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

cams posted:

i turned on susser this episode. every other ruling he introduced i found acceptable, this one was absurd.

The scandal was so out of control that susser's hands were tied. He had to do something, people were already referring to the scandal as "mitchgate".

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Just got to the part with Mitch's switch at the end. Not a fan at all. Hopefully the commissioner steps in.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I was so disoriented by Armen. Who actually won that round? Did they vote and then Mitch's "switch" happened and the other chain went to the finals instead? Either outcome is insane, and I expect further rulings from Susser at this point just to bring back some sense of legitimacy to the chompionship.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Tatumje posted:

I was so disoriented by Armen. Who actually won that round? Did they vote and then Mitch's "switch" happened and the other chain went to the finals instead? Either outcome is insane, and I expect further rulings from Susser at this point just to bring back some sense of legitimacy to the chompionship.

Isn't it clear, Armen is the Chompian, he won the chicken fight!

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
So McDonalds won the vote, but Nick decided that Popeyes should have won and pushed them to the finals. Now in the losers bracket, McDonalds is allowed to compete in the chicken fight chompionship on the merits of their burgers and fries???

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Well Mitch did the weird burger thing first then Wiger pushed Popeyes ahead in response, but yeah. I think it's fair mainly because the McNuggets only won because of the severe babyman syndrome Armen and Mitch have got going on.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
lol at Armen crying

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

And it all started because Susser didn't like that the trophy was named after the lead singer from Pere Ubu.
or the guy from SCTV.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I really struggle to understand how Armen can possibly be a real person, but that was a memorable ep

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Armen loving sucks.

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
Armen is in the top three Doughboys guests.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

GANDHITRON posted:

Armen is in the top three Doughboys guests.

Armen is the Doughboys.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

OK someone on the McDonald's social media team is def a Doughboys fan bc these burgers are being sent to the aliens

https://twitter.com/McDonalds/status/843892469041369088

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I was looking forward to Raising Canes in the Chompionship. Hopefully we'll get a proper episode shortly after March is over. The McDonalds and Burger King rulings were also kind of bullshit.

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

I imagine a lot more podcasts will be looking hard at the Patreon model after seeing Doughboys go from being basically revenue neutral for the hosts, to generating just under $9k a month in such a short span. I have no idea what kind of listener numbers they pull compared to some of the more popular Earwolf shows, though.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There's also chapo trap house making 50k a month on there

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Why would you want 10k/mo when you can get 80 dollars for a bonobos dot com ad read.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Help Im Alive posted:

There's also chapo trap house making 50k a month on there

And if they're splitting it evenly between the hosts, that's, let's see, carry the five... about 75 dollars a month each.

Know Such Peace
Dec 30, 2008
I started binging on Chapo Trap House a week ago. I've listened to at least twenty episodes, and I can only name one of the hosts. I wasn't sure if there were that many hosts, or if they just blended together that much. I'm still not sure.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
well to start there's the publishing heir, the slovenly marxist, and the volcel mma guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
"Every age group is very very bad" -Mike Mitchell