Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Putty posted:

have some pewdiepie thumbnails

putty im going to strangle your balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

this is a dark souls 3 gameplay video and does not have minecraft or femenism or buzzfeed in it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol at the youtube man

lol at people piling in to go "stop making fun of youtube man this is why you made me vote trump!!"

just

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

new phone who dis posted:

Keep sucking that straw man's dick, maybe one day it'll turn into a real boy!

lol

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

I'm fragile? I'm not the one whose ideology is apparently such a house of cards that it needs to squelch gaming youtubers with poo poo hit pieces because you can't have the kids coming to their own conclusions.

You're porcelain fragile you dumb baby, and you don't even know it. The reason you and the rest of the identity right are so goddamn mad at the horrible left is because other people want to be treated with the respect you take for granted in your everyday life and you can't handle it. Lmao, you mean I can't call trans people trannies or chicks with dicks publicly anymore and reap epic high fives from my bros? Now they get mad and tell me to shut up??? WHITE GENOCIDE! REGRESSIVE LEFT! That's loving you. Wake up and get some perspective.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Nooner posted:

I think the kids will be okay if they see someone say the "n" word on the youtube links

I think we can all agree YouTube comments are bad and actively make you dumber regardless of whether they are racist or not

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

social vegan posted:

why r there still videos after he gave up wait a sec

tgats actually an old screenshot have a revcent one

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

*reaps epic like buttons for my masterful compliations of men and wmoen flexing their neck muscles w a zoomed in camera*

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The Caitlyn Jenner Runty Vestigial Dick Award for Courageous Journalism in Criticizing a Youtuber goes to... Forums user A Pale Horse!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Putty posted:

tgats actually an old screenshot have a revcent one

this is a bad man putty

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

The Caitlyn Jenner Runty Vestigial Dick Award for Courageous Journalism in Criticizing a Youtuber goes to... Forums user A Pale Horse!

Thanks for proving my point dummy.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

-a grown man with a family

lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A Pale Horse posted:

You're porcelain fragile you dumb baby, and you don't even know it. The reason you and the rest of the identity right are so goddamn mad at the horrible left is because other people want to be treated with the respect you take for granted in your everyday life and you can't handle it. Lmao, you mean I can't call trans people trannies or chicks with dicks publicly anymore and reap epic high fives from my bros? Now they get mad and tell me to shut up??? WHITE GENOCIDE! REGRESSIVE LEFT! That's loving you. Wake up and get some perspective.

whats with your obsession with trans people, like literally no one in this thread is talking about that and now youve brought it up in two posts

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how can pewdiepie be racist if he KILLED HITLER HIMSELF??? (not clickbait)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

lol

this is a 37 year old man

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Pale Horse posted:

IDPOL is poo poo and set the US back decades in it's constant purity tests and ideological witch hunts. Trump is 100% the fault of idiots like you who still pretend it's about something meaningful instead of a bunch of narcissists jacking themselves off to how moral and good they are.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Putty posted:

how can pewdiepie be racist if he KILLED HITLER HIMSELF??? (not clickbait)

He takes his own life in that video :(

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
8 Unbelievable Reasons Why Forums Poster Putty Wants You To Quote His Posts

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

Nooner posted:

whats with your obsession with trans people, like literally no one in this thread is talking about that and now youve brought it up in two posts

They're who makes people like new phone who dis the maddest, as he just proved with his last dumb post.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it's almost like no one is funny

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Pale Horse posted:

They're who makes people like new phone who dis the maddest, as he just proved with his last dumb post.

Sorry I made a joke about the latest chosen people of your weird cult, dude.

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

IDPOL is poo poo and set the US back decades in it's constant purity tests and ideological witch hunts. Trump is 100% the fault of idiots like you who still pretend it's about something meaningful instead of a bunch of narcissists jacking themselves off to how moral and good they are.

:ssh: You are IDPOL, just from the other direction.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

A Pale Horse posted:

fair enough, saw he posted that as I was typing my post and was like "lol whelp"

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

A Pale Horse posted:

:ssh: You are IDPOL, just from the other direction.

Which is why the left adopting it was a bad idea in the first place. You can't get by on politics of identity when you force the majority to adopt them in response to you, you short sighted idiots.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've never understood the I keep getting called racist so I may as well act racist argument

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

How do those fuckin PewDiePie videos have so many views

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i unironically use the shorthand IDPOL but think a fat idiot saying mexicans will displace white culture is OK

and I'm 37

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
had to zoom in on this one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how come every thread has to be about loving IDPOL stop being so thin skinned and make fun of the youtube man you clowns

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lets get back on topic

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Thirsty Girl posted:

i unironically use the shorthand IDPOL but think a fat idiot saying mexicans will displace white culture is OK

and I'm 37

I call myself a progressive but I support global capitalist policies in violation of law that undermine the working class in my country. What do you mean the rust belt went red?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

lets get back on topic

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
more like poopdiepie he is poop cause he is a nazi

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

A Pale Horse
Jul 29, 2007

I call myself a progressive but I support global capitalist policies in violation of law that undermine the working class in my country. What do you mean the rust belt went red?

Yeah, some dumb people believe that, but don't pretend you give a poo poo about the working class either. Here's a hint. It's not the mexicans coming here stealing your jerbs that's undermining the working class. Its greedy capitalist business owners shipping labor oversees where they can pay 1.50 an hour instead of the 15-20 they'd need to pay domestically. Its your unwillingness as a consumer to pay more for domestically produced luxury goods because you need 6 TVs in your house instead of 2 and a new iPhone every year. Its your hostility towards unions and your support for right to work. So please, spare me the savior of the working class schtick.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Moridin920 posted:

lol at the youtube man

lol at people piling in to go "stop making fun of youtube man this is why you made me vote trump!!"

just

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

wouldn't it b crazy if everyone was wrong cuz they thought they knew a lot about someone they've never met

• Locked thread