Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/842518656370335745

"so we were kinda aiming for a terrorist meeting and instead hit the mosque full of innocent people

oops!!!"

christ at least take the price sticker off you galoots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Rocks posted:

president fat , so what

There was an article that came out a few months ago detailing Obamas nighttime rituals. It said that he enjoys a snack of exactly seven almonds every night. I envision the same thing for trump but it would be seven chicken nuggets.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

general: *looking between mosque and group of dudes wearing "I WANT TO PERSONALLY GARROTE EVERY SINGLE INNOCENT PERSON IN THE WORLD" shirts* gently caress!!! they look exactly the same!!!

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Augus posted:

source on the thread title?

make america bad* again

Actual McDonaldscorp tweet from this morning. They claimed to have been hacked but we all know it was Robert Gibbs.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Tromp needs a 30 day nutrisystem plan holy poo poo he's looking more and more like a hog man every day

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE

euphronius posted:

The USA military just blew up an occupied mosque on purpose.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

look at this lurid scrotopotamus, just look at it

it has its name spelled out on two different items of its clothing that it wears

it is president of the united states of america, but it has no idea what it's doing, or what it's supposed to be doing

even here on the golf course it is not happy, because it knows, OH IT KNOWS, that it is loving everything up, and people are dying

it doesn't care that people are dying, in particular, but when you are loving everything up, it means fewer people will adore you

and this lurid scrotopotamus wants nothing from this life but to be adored and worshiped by everyone for its lurid magnificence

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
I guess trump figures that the only way he is going to get his Muslim ban is to provoke a terrorist attack. It's probably true and inevitable.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

RUM HAM posted:

Tromp needs a 30 day nutrisystem plan holy poo poo he's looking more and more like a hog man every day
Not disagreeing but all those white shirt golf pictures were taken in 2012.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Tainen posted:

I guess trump figures that the only way he is going to get his Muslim ban is to provoke a terrorist attack. It's probably true and inevitable.

Yep

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
March
http://trumpbone.zone

Trump is surprised the press loved his address to congress
NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it
Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.
Sessions recuses himself from the Russia case
Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.
It is discovered Pence used personal email while governor and was hacked
Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes
Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host
Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.
Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.
Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason
Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection
Kellyanne says Obama could’ve taped Trump through hacked microwaves
CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.
Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice
HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.
NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.
Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"
Rachel Maddow scoops Trump's 2005 tax returns and finds he paid $38 million in taxes, on $150 million in incoming, not counting another $100 million in income from his 1995 tax loss. It is heavily implied that Trump leaked his own taxes considering they could well be his best returns.
Trump wakes up and whines about fake news and Snoop Dogg shooting a clown version of him in a music video
House intel leaders find zero evidence that Obama had Trump wiretapped.
Paul Ryan admits there is no way the AHCA bill can not pass in the House as is.
Hawaiian Federal Judge strikes down the second Muslim ban, this time using Trump and his close advisers' words against them.
Trump holds a rally in Nashville immediately after the judge struck down the ban, and rambles on about how we should go back to the original EO. Also leads the crowd into "Lock her up" chants (reminder: multiple Trump cabinet members have been using private e-mail accounts).
A 2018 budget is unveiled that has massive increases to defense spending, and major cuts to the EPA and things like arts and Meals on Wheels.
Sebastian Gorka, a top national security adviser to President Trump and all around nutjob, is found to be a member of Vitezi Rend, a Hungarian group of Neo-Nazis.
An airstrike on a mosque in Aleppo is called, leaving dozens upon dozens dead.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Which baseball bat should I buy

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

One of my breakout sessions today was a demonstration of these Social Studies games from iCivics. One of them is Executive Command, a game where you are the president.

https://www.icivics.org/games

Sign bills into law, set policy, make speeches and even declare war!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWFbL6P5BvE

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Should I get a sledgehammer instead

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

One of my breakout sessions today was a demonstration of these Social Studies games from iCivics. One of them is Executive Command, a game where you are the president.

Is it fun and free(mium)? Because now I sorta wanna play it.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Grondoth posted:

Which baseball bat should I buy

a Yugoslavian SKS seems to be the popular choice on c-spam

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

DeepDickPizza posted:

Is it fun and free(mium)? Because now I sorta wanna play it.

I signed up for free. There are 19 games total on the site.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Duscat posted:

look at this lurid scrotopotamus, just look at it

it has its name spelled out on two different items of its clothing that it wears

it is president of the united states of america, but it has no idea what it's doing, or what it's supposed to be doing

even here on the golf course it is not happy, because it knows, OH IT KNOWS, that it is loving everything up, and people are dying

it doesn't care that people are dying, in particular, but when you are loving everything up, it means fewer people will adore you

and this lurid scrotopotamus wants nothing from this life but to be adored and worshiped by everyone for its lurid magnificence

I'm especially weirded out that he has chest hair :barf:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tainen posted:

There was an article that came out a few months ago detailing Obamas nighttime rituals. It said that he enjoys a snack of exactly seven almonds every night. I envision the same thing for trump but it would be seven chicken nuggets.

*scatters a handful of almonds* muahahaha now obama will have to count them all muahahahaha

Calm
Apr 7, 2006

Tainen posted:

There was an article that came out a few months ago detailing Obamas nighttime rituals. It said that he enjoys a snack of exactly seven almonds every night. I envision the same thing for trump but it would be seven seventeen chicken nuggets.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
This mosque thing is a non-story because no one ever has or ever will be held accountable whatsoever for the military blowing up third worlders and anyone supporting trump is happy to see any muslims die because they're all terrorists anyway, I wouldn't bother getting your hopes up :shrug:

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Can I sign pointless eos? Can I golf 4 days a week?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

owns

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

trump blowing up civillians is the most normal thing hes doin and literally business as usual

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

CortezFantastic posted:

March

NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it
Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.
Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.
Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes
Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host
Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.
Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.
Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason
Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection
CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.
Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice
HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.
NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.
Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"
Rachel Maddow scoops Trump's 2005 tax returns and finds he paid $38 million in taxes, on $150 million in incoming, not counting another $100 million in income from his 1995 tax loss. It is heavily implied that Trump leaked his own taxes considering they could well be his best returns.
Trump wakes up and whines about fake news and Snoop Dogg shooting a clown version of him in a music video
Hawaiian Federal Judge strikes down the second Muslim ban, this time using Trump and his close advisers' words against them.
Trump holds a rally in Nashville immediately after the judge struck down the ban, and rambles on about how we should go back to the original EO. Also leads the crowd into "Lock her up" chants (reminder: multiple Trump cabinet members have been using private e-mail accounts).
A 2018 budget is unveiled that has massive increases to defense spending, and major cuts to the EPA and things like arts and Meals on Wheels.
Sebastian Gorka, a top national security adviser to President Trump and all around nutjob, is found to be a member of Vitezi Rend, a Hungarian group of Neo-Nazis.

I want to get off Mr Bones' Wild Ride

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
america is Garbage, because america is Bad

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
who cares about the US military bombing civilians in a mosque, let's talk about something that really matters

https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/842537358796898305

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

That DICK! posted:

I made a facetious tweet about George Soros and it's earned me 3 libertarian followers already

That's how it works. If you have no standards you can say all the crazy poo poo you want and get a huge following. Look at Fox News

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Solarin posted:

we are going to gently caress things up so badly

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/842527320313421825

lol when has america ever cared about international law

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Wolfsheim posted:

This mosque thing is a non-story because no one ever has or ever will be held accountable whatsoever for the military blowing up third worlders and anyone supporting trump is happy to see any muslims die because they're all terrorists anyway, I wouldn't bother getting your hopes up :shrug:

it's not a non-story, anytime you blow up a major civilian target, it'll float around the news for a couple of weeks, and get some callbacks later

and this is big news because that was a MOSQUE, not a hospital, and this is really early on in trump's reign, and everyone's watching to see what he says

everyone knows it'll be something horrible, but we must wait for it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Donald Trump has reiterated his determination that the US should stop “playing by the rules” in its fight against Islamic State militants.

march 2016

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

am i the last one to post this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4QNXnNftWk

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Yinlock posted:

https://twitter.com/Charles_Lister/status/842518656370335745

"so we were kinda aiming for a terrorist meeting and instead hit the mosque full of innocent people

oops!!!"

the same missile? like, they recovered the missile and fired it again?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

boys, we have to get our missile back from behind enemy lines

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

yasss 12/10

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Drunkboxer posted:

Can I sign pointless eos? Can I golf 4 days a week?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Phobophilia posted:

doesnt sound right, maybe they just havent eaten them for years? i dont think i ate a single big mac from 2009-2016, had one, once, last year

Nah, they just got brought up during the dollar menu/nugget craze. Might not have had big macs, but choked down nuggets and cheeseburgers by the boat load

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

billionaire who spent his entire life finding ways to avoid following the laws businesses are required to follow re:stealing from people, becomes president and then starts looking for ways to avoid following the laws that nations are required to follow re:murdering people

who knew?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

CortezFantastic posted:

March

I like you. please dont stop like that dailytrumpening cuck. have a beer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

• Locked thread