Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultraviolence123
Jul 3, 2002

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

I just received my fourth Marvel Legends figure from ultraviolence123: Boomerang. Thanks again, man! He has literally doubled my Marvel Legends collection this year alone.

Donde Esta posted:

Seconding the ultraviolence123 praise - all my stuff came in and is awesome. Thanks man!

Awesome, thank you both for buying! It really helped out justify buying a few items that I had on hold. I still have the Figuarts Thor and some Legends available if anyone is interested. I also have the Age of Ultron Figuarts Hulk that I'm considering selling as well if anyone wants him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I have an extra black costume Spidey and new Star Lord MIB if anyone needs.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

Rhyno posted:

I have an extra black costume Spidey and new Star Lord MIB if anyone needs.

How much for the Spidey?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Fuzz posted:

How much for the Spidey?

If you want him loose I could do $20 shipped?

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Soundwave was my favorite transformer as a child and I would totally buy him but I actually still have him and all his cassettes!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I need to track down the Titan Returns/Combiner Wars figures for the three tapes since they work with Soundwave.

On a related note, what the best Shockwave figure besides the very pricey Masterpiece one? I looked him up in the Titan Returns line, but it looks like he has a small scale figure from that.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Rirse posted:

I need to track down the Titan Returns/Combiner Wars figures for the three tapes since they work with Soundwave.

On a related note, what the best Shockwave figure besides the very pricey Masterpiece one? I looked him up in the Titan Returns line, but it looks like he has a small scale figure from that.

Cloud 9's Quakeblast is fantastic and about $70. Next best if the Transformers Prime Shockwave but he turns into a tank instead of a gun.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
We totally have a dedicated Transformers thread, you know. Come in, we're all friendly!

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
Molded, casted, and painted:

Bought the original about 5 years ago from DMC - hope I can resurrect this one since no one else seems to have it in their library.

iceyman
Jul 11, 2001

Which Apocalypse head is that? The BAF or the 6"?

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Cocks Cable posted:

Which Apocalypse head is that? The BAF or the 6"?

BAF

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sweet, just sold that entire lot of DCC Batman TAS figures on Ebay, saves me the trouble of parting it out.

TouchToneDialing
Jul 21, 2006

New custom! My classic Kraven the Hunter.

More shots here and the complete tutorial is here.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Good god man.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Guess Walgreen has the X-Men Legends wave now. Can someone look for a Cyclops and Colossus for me? I might try to drive to the ones near my house before work, but knowing my luck I just find nothing but Old Man Logan.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

TouchToneDialing posted:

New custom! My classic Kraven the Hunter.

More shots here and the complete tutorial is here.

This is beautiful.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Where is that new smiling ML Groot out at?

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

Where is that new smiling ML Groot out at?

Toys R Us exclusive.

And holy poo poo, that Kraven. :stare:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Rirse posted:

Guess Walgreen has the X-Men Legends wave now. Can someone look for a Cyclops and Colossus for me? I might try to drive to the ones near my house before work, but knowing my luck I just find nothing but Old Man Logan.

Mine has literally every other figure from the wave. Sorry.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Rirse posted:

I can confirm. Just went out and found Dazzler, Polaris, Shatterstar and Colossus. Now I just need Cyclops.

ALSO: Does anyone have a toon Link (smash bros) or Shiek amiibo they'd sell?

Lencho
Mar 16, 2012

Just got this one earlier:

Articulation is compromised by the suit material, and mine came out of the box with some scratches and discoloration, but it just looks so great. I like it a lot better than the Mezco one.

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Joe Fisto posted:

I can confirm. Just went out and found Dazzler, Polaris, Shatterstar and Colossus. Now I just need Cyclops.

ALSO: Does anyone have a toon Link (smash bros) or Shiek amiibo they'd sell?

Toon link for colossus?

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
Hey, was somebody on here looking for that Marvel legends Yondu?

Saw one today at a Walmart so I went ahead and grabbed it.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I actually found one the other day. :(

However, if you do want to get rid of it, I still might be down. I'm kind of interested in having two plus an extra Rooker head to make a Grant Grant.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat

CelticPredator posted:

I actually found one the other day. :(

However, if you do want to get rid of it, I still might be down. I'm kind of interested in having two plus an extra Rooker head to make a Grant Grant.

Cost plus shipping and it's yours if you want it.

PM me or email at lepemont at hotmail

That or give it a day to see if anybody else was looking for one first.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'll give it a bit in case someone else wants him. It's a fantastic figure.

Joe Fisto
Dec 6, 2002

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Why cookie Rocket posted:

Toon link for colossus?

Colossus looks like he's going for about 35 online. How's 35 bucks sound? This is the original Smash Bros Link, yeah?

Why cookie Rocket
Dec 2, 2003

Lemme tell ya 'bout your blood bamboo kid.
It ain't Coca-Cola, it's rice.

Joe Fisto posted:

Colossus looks like he's going for about 35 online. How's 35 bucks sound? This is the original Smash Bros Link, yeah?

The original Smash Toon Link yeah, who seems to be going for upper fifties online but gently caress that, that would feel like chiseling. Email frictiony at yahoo and we'll get it sorted.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I'll hit up some Walgreens today to see if I can find the X-Men Legends for people. Assume Cyclops and Colossus are the two people need? Rirse, still looking?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Louisgod posted:

I'll hit up some Walgreens today to see if I can find the X-Men Legends for people. Assume Cyclops and Colossus are the two people need? Rirse, still looking?

Yeah. I didn't have time yesterday to look due to work.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rirse posted:

Yeah. I didn't have time yesterday to look due to work.

No luck across three Walgreens, sorry! Saw the remnants of the wave at one but Cyke and Colossus were long gone.

Nerd Of Prey
Aug 10, 2002

I still never found a movie Dr. Strange. I'd buy that off somebody. Loose is fine.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Nerd Of Prey posted:

I still never found a movie Dr. Strange. I'd buy that off somebody. Loose is fine.

poo poo, I saw one at a Target that day I found all those wave 1 GotG figures. If I happen to head that way again soon (it was a 45 min drive) I'll check and grab it for ya.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Update the thread please. I'm heading to the store late tonight and I saw one or two there last time I was in. Wouldn't be any trouble to grab one for ya if they have em. Movie Strange that is.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Yeah I see them everywhere. One Walgreens near me only had 1 Polaris, a couple Hulkbuster Wave, a few Dr Strange, 2 Onslaught Wave, and about 4 of each of the Spider Gwen Wave minus Spider Gwen. The other had all of the GoTG minus Yondu, most of Strange, and most of Hulkbuster

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
Scored the Animated Batmobile with Batman, Robin and Batsignal today for $79. My problem now will be figuring out where to display this thing because it is huge.

Also found the white and yellow MMPR legacy figures which completes my original power rangers team and megazord.

Lepecard
May 19, 2009
Soiled Meat
The Wal mart I went by last night in Hood River Oregon had most of the Onslaught wave of figures on clearance for $7.50 so check those clearance aisles!

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

GOTG Select Figures came in - they're things of beauty. I skipped Star-Lord (wasn't digging the piss colored moptop) but the rest of the wave kind of put the movie figures to shame (including groot).

Donde Esta fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Mar 18, 2017

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Already have the sweet Guardian of the Galaxy boxset from Entertainment Earth, but might have to get at least Gameroa (with Rocket) and Groot from this wave to go with Starlord from the current wave. Drax I can probably skip since I really like the EE version a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

Rirse posted:

Already have the sweet Guardian of the Galaxy boxset from Entertainment Earth, but might have to get at least Gameroa (with Rocket) and Groot from this wave to go with Starlord from the current wave. Drax I can probably skip since I really like the EE version a lot.

I really like that set a lot - for $80 or whatever it was on Amazon it seemed pretty solid; still kind of want that Gamora. Someone gave me the SL as part of trade and had to jump at the Select figures.

I've got to say though, if you can catch a sale or something, the Rocket alone is worth the price.