Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Eat every meal you can get your hands on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Take a hungry man meal, put a block of velveeta cheese on it and chow down you fat piece of poo poo.

(Not you Shoah Nuff, the generic fat piece of poo poo)

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

A Man and his dog posted:

Who actually bitches about people eating healthy breakfast food ?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
loving UNCW

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Blitz7x posted:

loving UNCW

I know man. I know.

I went to a couples games this season.

RIP Hawks.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Thinking of buying season tickets to the local FCS team, they're usually not very good, but at $300 per seat per season to get into the first 20 rows at the 30 yard line (of which $160 is tax deductible) it's still really tempting.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Blitz7x posted:

Who eats cereal over the age of 22

People who know the bliss of Count Chocula

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Coffee, cigarette, couple pieces of fruit is my breakfast and it is good.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Coffee, cigarette, couple pieces of fruit is my breakfast and it is good.

smoking is bad for you!!

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Print. The. Shirts.

:catdrugs:

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Ehud posted:

smoking is bad for you!!

Yeah

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I eat grape nuts with liquid yogurt, usually Kefir yogurt. Sometimes I eat a banana too.

Actually most days I skip breakfast but I'm lazy and don't need to be up till 9 AM so really I just have lunch for breakfast.

I also like a toasted bagel with light cream cheese (which is really neufchatel cheese I think), smoked trout, capers, and dill.

I can't drink coffee really (it's a laxative and my poop tunnels can't hack it) but I enjoy a cup of homemade chai. We start with dried spices, quickly ground by hand in a mortar and pestle just to break them up a little, so really not ground but broken. Add to a pot with four cups of water and one cup of milk and a big tablespoon of good dark indian tea and simmer for three minutes. Then filter it through a fine sieve, you're supposed to froth it at this point by pouring back and forth between two things but I never bother, and then we store it in the fridge in a big pitcher and just heat some up whenever. Lasts about two days between me and my wife, but I only have like one cup in the morning.

I hope the 49ers hire Kirk Cousins.

My new table saw is in the truck but it's too heavy for me and my wife to take out (it isn't, but she's worried about it crushing her and I don't want her trying to heft it if she's freaking about about it) so it's stuck there until my neighbor is free or my brother comes by or I get annoyed and just start disassembling it until I have separate pieces.

Another good breakfast is toast with a little butter or if you are feeling frisky, some homemade jam.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I eat almost anything but I'll never understand how people want to eat yogurt. It's so disgusting/literally still loving alive and unless you want to be Ahnold you don't need your protein to come from that greek monstrosity, either.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
yogurt owns

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Diqnol posted:

I eat almost anything but I'll never understand how people want to eat yogurt. It's so disgusting/literally still loving alive and unless you want to be Ahnold you don't need your protein to come from that greek monstrosity, either.

you breathe in living things with every breath you take, and there's ten times more living non-human cells in your body than human cells. The cultures in your yogurt are cleaner and healthier and better than the cultures in your filthy mouth.

That said if you hate the texture I can understand that.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Diqnol posted:

Whoa bro.

Sometimes you want something nice and light when you wake up and hydrating.

Like every morning I don't feel like waking up and consuming 2 eggs 3 slices of bacon 2 pancakes and some toast.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Diqnol posted:

bacteria is ~ubiquitous~

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Doing some walking. Watching the Rubberbandits declare trews about the economy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npolZDUs4GE

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Leperflesh posted:

you breathe in living things with every breath you take, and there's ten times more living non-human cells in your body than human cells. The cultures in your yogurt are cleaner and healthier and better than the cultures in your filthy mouth.

Doesn't this mean I only weigh about 1/11th as much as the scale weighs? gently caress da bacteria I'm totally underweight.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Doesn't this mean I only weigh about 1/11th as much as the scale weighs? gently caress da bacteria I'm totally underweight.

nah bacterial cells are tiny compared to most of your human cells

(also I believe that includes your viral load and skin parasites, but they don't weigh much either)

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Leperflesh posted:

The point is the yogurt is still loving growing lmao, thats so gross. Also, yes, I'm a texture eater and also it smells like rear end. My brother used to eat greek yogurt every day to get ripped and he'd occasionally leave one on a counter somewhere and good loving god does that stink.

Whoa bro.

Sometimes you want something nice and light when you wake up and hydrating.

Like every morning I don't feel like waking up and consuming 2 eggs 3 slices of bacon 2 pancakes and some toast.

Why don't you just, like, get a CLIF bar?

Leperflesh posted:

nah bacterial cells are tiny compared to most of your human cells

(also I believe that includes your viral load and skin parasites, but they don't weigh much either)

The bacteria in your intestines weigh 10 pounds in totality haha

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Diqnol posted:

The point is the yogurt is still loving growing lmao, thats so gross.

The bacteria in the yogurt is reproducing, just like the bacteria in everything else you eat that you didn't just immediately boil before you ate it. And all the bacteria (and yeast and viruses etc.) in and on your body are also reproducing.

Also your fresh vegetables are still growing from reserves. Your potatoes will sprout if you let them, so will carrots, celery, etc. It's hard to draw a bright line distinction between when a plant is alive vs. dead.

quote:

Also, yes, I'm a texture eater and also it smells like rear end. My brother used to eat greek yogurt every day to get ripped and he'd occasionally leave one on a counter somewhere and good loving god does that stink.

Weird, I haven't noticed much smell from good fresh yogurt.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Diqnol posted:

The point is the yogurt is still loving growing lmao, thats so gross. Also, yes, I'm a texture eater and also it smells like rear end. My brother used to eat greek yogurt every day to get ripped and he'd occasionally leave one on a counter somewhere and good loving god does that stink.

Why don't you just, like, get a CLIF bar?

The bacteria in your intestines weigh 10 pounds in totality haha

If you think about it, the only things that aren't gross are rocks and hot cheetos.

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Cheetos are cool and good.

But, the residual OFF them can become a burden.

Not really for even adults.

Just the kid eats a bag of Doritos / Cheetos and you like what the gently caress just happened in my house...

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Probably not a popular opinion but I could rip through a box of Cracklin Oat Bran like no one's business.

Also can't go wrong with Frosted Flakes...

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Leperflesh posted:

The bacteria in the yogurt is reproducing, just like the bacteria in everything else you eat that you didn't just immediately boil before you ate it. And all the bacteria (and yeast and viruses etc.) in and on your body are also reproducing.

Also your fresh vegetables are still growing from reserves. Your potatoes will sprout if you let them, so will carrots, celery, etc.

It's hard to draw a bright line distinction between when a plant is alive vs. dead.

Weird, I haven't noticed much smell from good fresh yogurt.
:
I have Ate yogurt hundreds of times and never had any problems.

Sorry, you eat all that beef and have to check but also don't find problems!

Common ground great !!!!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

:
I have Ate yogurt hundreds of times and never had any problems.

Sorry, you eat all that beef and have to check but also don't find problems!

Common ground great !!!!

That wasn't yogurt.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I drink those little shots of probiotics in lieu of eating yoghurt.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
golden grahams
cocoa puffs
berry berry kix
crispix
corn pops
frosted shredded wheat

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
grape nuts :grin:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Just black coffee

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
four eggs scrambled with hot sauce
honey nut cheerios, about 3 cups worth
1 glass fruit juice (mango orange banana right now, but the Correct Choice is passion orange guava which I can't find where I am now)
24oz of strong, black coffee (I'm pretty sure that's how big my mug is)

normally holds me over for a half hour or so then I'm ready to eat lunch

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Qwijib0 posted:

Just black coffee

This guy knows what's up.

I don't eat breakfast anymore because I'm trying IF but Quest Bars and 20 oz of water were the poo poo for breakfast.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
yogurt is delicious what the gently caress is wrong with you people

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Spoeank posted:

I don't eat breakfast anymore because I'm trying IF but Quest Bars and 20 oz of water were the poo poo for breakfast.

I try to limit my eating hours to 10 but its tough.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
I haven't eaten breakfast regularly in over ten years. Haven't eaten lunch regularly since high school. I basically eat like a hunter/gatherer

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I don't eat breakfast anymore either but eating disorders are less funny when they're not jokes

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I'm surprised most of you skip breakfast.

Like I thought most goons would:

Wake up, take hot relaxing shower, get stoned, eat awesome breakfast food, go do whatever with the day.....

Apparently not. :aaa:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Spoeank posted:

IF is my jam and everyone should try it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I closed the bar last night. I opened the bar at 7 this morning. Happy dumb holiday

• Locked thread