Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
marijuana lifeforms from the kush planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

kush planet for the soul

3D Megadoodoo

i don't do drugs AMA

3D Megadoodoo

*eats a bag of Gifflar*

Piso Mojado

Jerry Cotton posted:

i don't do drugs AMA

yeah one question really...whats it like to be a huge fail? follow up: do you want to buy some drugs?

3D Megadoodoo

Piso Mojado posted:

yeah one question really...whats it like to be a huge fail? follow up: do you want to buy some drugs?

it
feels
good

man

3D Megadoodoo

there is no ethical drug consumption under capitalism

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Ugh, something happened to my comfy AF office chair and now I can't lean back in it, making it marginally less comfortable and CONSIDERABLY LESS CHILL :argh:

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Jerry Cotton posted:

there is no ethical drug consumption under capitalism

this is why we must get higher than the capitalists :smugdog:

Robot Made of Meat

Fanky Malloons posted:

Ugh, something happened to my comfy AF office chair and now I can't lean back in it, making it marginally less comfortable and CONSIDERABLY LESS CHILL :argh:

Pull out on that one lever. Or maybe push it in?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Twenty Four

Fanky Malloons posted:

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Pull out on that one lever. Or maybe push it in?

Yeah that happens to mine sometimes and I panic that it is broke forever but then I remember you just jiggle that lever back and forth a bit and thats the ticket to lean back town.

I hope that is all it is for you too!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
w wh what is happening t to me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDSJggL5FB0

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Twenty Four posted:

Yeah that happens to mine sometimes and I panic that it is broke forever but then I remember you just jiggle that lever back and forth a bit and thats the ticket to lean back town.

I hope that is all it is for you too!

Idk, my chair only has one lever, and it's the one that makes it go up and down. I jiggled it anyway, to no avail.

Anyway, I'm at home now and have a different problem: hiccups! Tell me shocking things to make them go away, BYOB. HELP ME.

alnilam

Fanky Malloons posted:

Anyway, I'm at home now and have a different problem: hiccups! Tell me shocking things to make them go away, BYOB. HELP ME.

The pope is a dog!!!

Manifisto

Fanky Malloons posted:

Idk, my chair only has one lever, and it's the one that makes it go up and down. I jiggled it anyway, to no avail.

ladybugs? NOT AS POLITE AND REFINED AS THEIR NAME WOULD IMPLY

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
adult hiccups, never had em

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

vanisher posted:

Maybe mine isn't a true ditto. I just get responses I wasn't anticipating which makes me regret posting

also this is from earlier but same.

in chiller happier news, the roof leak fix from last year has survived all the dumb weather and no water is pouring through my light fixtures!

blaze it!!

what do you call a shingle that crossed the road

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Here

Is

A

Cat

Dads Dip Cup

Is A Cat Here? A Cat Is Here. welcome

Manifisto

I Was The Fury posted:

Here

Is

A

Cat

for me, these aren't visible unless I drop the "v" from the extension:

they deserve to be seen

Manifisto

further on the topic of cats, I hope our stray cat thread is just taking a nap/break

:ohdear:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

happy st. patty's day byob

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

further on the topic of cats, I hope our stray cat thread is just taking a nap/break

:ohdear:

never want one of those threads to go much more than 24 hours and wasn't a fan of the sketches so its taking a vacation for an indeterminate amount of time

tao of lmao

people lined up outside the local Irish pub @ 7:30 this morning. gently caress off ya lousy drunks. Like these people really need a reason to drink in the morning.

death sext

Luvcow posted:

yes i like this pig

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

never want one of those threads to go much more than 24 hours and wasn't a fan of the sketches so its taking a vacation for an indeterminate amount of time

well I liked the art but fair enough, you put so much effort into those threads it's not worth it if you're not enjoying it

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

well I liked the art but fair enough, you put so much effort into those threads it's not worth it if you're not enjoying it

thanks for participating when they do happen :)

they aren't really the right type of thread for byob but sometimes i have a few drinks and impulse takes over and a tiny baby thread pops out and pokes its way around for a day

Matoi Ryuko

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1qjZ2SJWn8

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

thanks for participating when they do happen :)

they aren't really the right type of thread for byob but sometimes i have a few drinks and impulse takes over and a tiny baby thread pops out and pokes its way around for a day

I dunno, they seem pretty byobish to me, the only issue I see really is that our forum population is . . . unpredictable, sometimes there may not be enough people around to make the thread move fast enough

I do hope they keep popping up every so often

death sext

I enjoyed Stray Cat :)

City of Glompton

death sext posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

death sext posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
support your local strays, wether it be food or shelter or just letting them be

alnilam

or reagents for fire spells

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

alnilam posted:

or reagents for fire spells

lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

spill, bebop, what's going ooooon?

byob historian

Luvcow posted:

i am posting at you from hell because i lolled myself to death :(

Luvcow posted:

they aren't really the right type of thread for byob

i always thought the right type of thread for byob was the one where you :justpost:

byob historian

hamjobs posted:

spill, bebop, what's going ooooon?

feelings are going on.
glacial speed cuz idw mess things up
but ill mess things up anyway so why wait lolol

vanisher

death sext posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata