Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Squizzle posted:

*magadeaths

gently caress ytou i was literally typing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

very noice

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
https://twitter.com/FoxNewsSunday/status/842740452180803584

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The best dogwhistle I heard excusing this so far was "well he's used to a higher standard of living, the Obamas weren't"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

moveable shape posted:

Jfc another Indian guy hurt because a red hat thought he was from the Middle East

im worried about some friends for real

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That's the hardest ball we'll see out of him this week

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

change my name posted:

the more people he name drops, the easier his claims are to disprove. why would you do that?

That's just the list of phone calls that needed to happen for them to do the routine paperwork necessary to connect a name and address to the ip of a twitter troll who wasn't trying at all to hide himself, this isn't exactly tom clancy book poo poo

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Nice troll

https://twitter.com/alexnbcnews/status/842758331127218177

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
AHCA is so lovely even libertarians have good arguments against it, finally all sides of the political spectrum agree on something!

https://twitter.com/nsarwark/status/839121072096063488

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

The best dogwhistle I heard excusing this so far was "well he's used to a higher standard of living, the Obamas weren't"

Obama - normal rear end human being; lives in a house
Trump - hosed up real estate lich that lives in a tacky gold leaf mausoleum

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mike Wallace SPINNING IN HIS GRAVE

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I wish the dems would do more callouts on this process compared to the ACA, since that took 15 months to pass while this was thrown together like 2 weeks ago.

Then again dems are dumb and bad

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

ok they kidnapped bulk and skull into a sword and sandal gladiator arena to wrestle w the mechanical giraffe i think

they share a cell w a lizardman

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Either he's sitting on his bare feet Kellyanne-style or availing himself of the on-tap butler blowies available in Trump Tower

so simple

If you look at his posture and how high he's sitting in the chair... that's a foot.

The stranger thing is why there are giant model cars on the table. There's no way Don is letting his kid drive his toy cars all over that thing.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

El Pollo Blanco posted:

when trump makes his state visit to ireland, will michael higgins punch him in the face?

He'll use a Shillelagh

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

Obama - normal rear end human being; lives in a house
Trump - hosed up real estate lich that lives in a tacky gold leaf mausoleum

It was more, "The Obamas were uppity ghetto trash unbecoming of the grandeur of the presidency, but Trump knows how it works for ~reasons~"

D O R K Y
Sep 1, 2001

Remember when Trump said he'd be returning to NYC every weekend to be with his family? gently caress that, I guess, dad's gotta golf.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

ok they kidnapped bulk and skull into a sword and sandal gladiator arena to wrestle w the mechanical giraffe i think

come home safe bulky

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Squizzle posted:

Man, Bulk and Skull's shenanigans really escalated some time after I stopped watching that show.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Dork457 posted:

Remember when Trump said he'd be returning to NYC every weekend to be with his family? gently caress that, I guess, dad's gotta golf.

well he hates Melania and Barron so

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

holy poo poo goldar and the skeleton are chillin w rita and zedd in a trailer park crushing beers and watching daytime television

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Dork457 posted:

so has trump just been away from his family this whole time or what

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

"zegermans to the medication counter, this is your first warning"

*lastgirl and mariana play ping pong with no ping pong ball*

CHOKES DONT YOU WANNA WATCH THE GAME. CMON, CHOKES

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FAUXTON posted:

I just found out that Catholics aren't technically supposed to eat meat on Fridays during Lent, meaning that technically they aren't supposed to get in on that corned beef today, but Catholics are nothing if not pros at rules-lawyering the catechism so this is little more than a funny coincidence.

yeah, catholics are asked not to eat meat on fridays during lent, but that's basically a tradition dating back to the early church where the intent was 'hey maybe DON'T feast and party on the day the Lord died ok', and red meat was rare and expensive enough that if you were eating it, you were partying. fish is exempted precisely because back then fish was a staple.

of course these days the exact opposite is true, where a pound of beef is super cheap but a pound of fish is super expensive. the church as a whole mostly uses it to prompt discussion about asceticism and self reflection during the season of fasting and introspection though and they already basically say 'yeah if that's hard on you in any way like economically or nutritionally then just don't do it & try to find some other way to fast.'

really what i'm saying is that that particular rule withered away to a vague 'spirit of the law' direction a long-rear end time ago so if you want to talk about how catholics are mega rules lawyers (we are) there's better targets. i recommend the distinction between 'holy days' and 'holy days of obligation'.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/842754220663230464

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Squizzle posted:

holy poo poo goldar and the skeleton are chillin w rita and zedd in a trailer park crushing beers and watching daytime television

If the Rangers would just leave them alone, they'd find out this whole thing was a big misunderstanding.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

It was more, "The Obamas were uppity ghetto trash unbecoming of the grandeur of the presidency, but Trump knows how it works for ~reasons~"

well frankly im glad that Melania will finally bring a touch of class back to the white house

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Squizzle posted:

turn on ur tv

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
*tears out vegetable garden and replaces it with a squatting and vodka pit*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rules lawyering is the highest form of discourse

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

zegermans posted:

If I heard a real person say this I'd have to try really hard not to beat them to death with the nearest stick.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

like she's ever going to the white house

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

the sanctity and dignity of the white house has finally been restored by an obese, stinking pink ogre with the intellectual capacity of a shih tzu

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I have terrible facebook posting family members that gave up facebook for lent. Religion is cool!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Did an gel a meet with fatso yet

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

owned

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if you aint ever squatted in a vodka pit you dont know what your missing

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

zegermans posted:

like she's ever going to the white house

[extremely Kislyak voice] well if no one else is going to use it....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Eichenwald 2016: I'm gonna take down Donald Trump

Eichenwald 2017: finally my quest is at an end, I have defeated the frog teen with a laser pointer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Everything
Nov 28, 2007

Is this right?
man, we have a giant corned beef brisket and cabbage in the slow cooker for dinner tonight, my wife just reported

gonna be a good night after work

• Locked thread