Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Dial-a-Dog posted:

lol one step closer to Trump retweeting an Onion article

spicey already did this lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I hope all the foreign leader visits are just a never-ending line of people coming in to dunk on Trump after Trudeau started it by ruining his handshake and banging his daughter, maybe next the queen can come and call him a bitch

They all just need to follow the Trudeau Plan - gently caress up his handshake, then plow his daughter.

I'm sure the Queen has a very finely crafted, bespoke strap-on.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

spicey already did this lmao

???????

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

WaryWarren posted:

everyday is a humiliation lol

lol and there are millions of people that think he's doing A Good Job and that these are just flukes in the usual growing pains of a new president

i cant wait for him to not change at all and still be a walking rain cloud of poo poo leadership and ineptly executed policy

also lol https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...7e2a_story.html i bet trump will attempt airstrikes against N. Korea before being heavily shut the gently caress down by China, South Korea, and Japan, which will further embarrass us in international opinion

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/01/29/sean-spicer-retweets-the-onion-self-deprecating-humor-or-tldr/

red19fire
May 26, 2010

SopWATh posted:

I don't think coal miner = Republican. Finding a single coal miner at a Sander's town hall doesn't mean there's actual wide-spread support, among coal miners, for UHC.

For a very long time coal miners were blue as hell, because traditionally dems/liberals represented Laborers and unions. Now that the modern Democratic party is firmly in the pocket of wall street/corporate interests they've reluctantly had to side with whoever makes the empty claim of bringing jobs back. Like Lucy promising that this time, she won't pull the football away.

One of Hillary's campaign managers was so confident that they would beat the orange retard (lol) he said something like, 'for every blue coal miner vote we lose in coal country, we gain 2 moderate republicans in the suburbs', which is 1. total horseshit, and 2. an incredible betrayal of Left values.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Cthulu Carl posted:

They all just need to follow the Trudeau Plan - gently caress up his handshake, then plow his daughter.

I'm sure the Queen has a very finely crafted, bespoke strap-on.

queens got scepters an poo poo

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

thathonkey posted:

he cant wait to hit the links

That feeling when work doesn't end for another hour, but you can't hide in the shitter.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

my lol tank is filling quickly today

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

God drat :perfect:

That was a mighty mighty lol

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Hey have we smashed thru the debt ceiling yet?

Apparently the debt ceiling thing can be delayed until around October, which is currently what's happening.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

"please direct your questions to fox, not me, the president"
-tonald drump

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/842807644222033923

holy poo poo :laffo:

e: https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/842808572673245184

it doesnt stoooop lmao

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Well the joint speech was uneventful and boilerplate stuff. I dunno what that weird moment was with Trump looking like a scolded child. It didn't come out in the speeches.

e: oh I didn't get to the QA yet, my feed must behind :D

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Oh boy the CIA is going to love that comment.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SniperWoreConverse posted:

queens got scepters an poo poo

If we survive the Trump Era, I hope it becomes a tradition for visiting world leaders and dignitaries to ceremoniously toss a hot dog down the "Ivanka Hallway".

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Omg hes going for the quadruple down.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/842750506443427840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Trump literally asking the military to start comitting war crimes.

Not sure if lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol?

yeah, yeah, definitely lol

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
lolol i wonder how long his supporters will continue to hang on to these kinds of stupid mistakes as Trump being some kind of master manipulator.

its gotta be really tough to admit the person you backed wholeheartedly is actually an idiot

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Tumble posted:

lolol i wonder how long his supporters will continue to hang on to these kinds of stupid mistakes as Trump being some kind of master manipulator.

its gotta be really tough to admit the person you backed wholeheartedly is actually an idiot

Denial is a powerful powerful thing.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

turn off the TV posted:

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/842750506443427840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Trump literally asking the military to start comitting war crimes.

Not sure if lol

He's running war like his businesses. How close to the line can we get without committing war crimes?

Lol? Sure what else can we do?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

trump funkin' blow

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tumble posted:

Forever. Lol didn't you see the comment from one Trump supporter who had ACA benefits kick in after a job loss during Trump's term and she literally thinks it was a magical tax credit that Trump granted her even though the GOP plan hasn't even been voted on.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

He's presumably talking about the NSA getting caught spying on her, which is 1) not entirely unexpected, our allies probably spy on us too, and 2) internationally embarrassing and not something to bring up in order to talk about your pet paranoid delusion.

Also, that's the sort of thing he could find out the real details of himself because, again, he is now in charge of our intelligence apparatus. Sort of like how he could get to the bottom of whether or not the NSA was spying on him by asking them

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Cacafuego posted:

You see, trump supporters don't think rationally or logically. They're literally the dumbest idiot Americans. It's not going to destroy anything. (Lol) He'll still have a huge base of dumb fucks because we have a ton of them here. They don't think for themselves. Anything bad will be Obama's fault or the dems fault, because they'll be fed that info from hannity and Alex jones and trump. Just as he said in the campaign, he could literally shoot someone and his people wouldn't care.

The problem is those idiots vote R and their reps and senators want to get re-elected, so some will part ways if they're confident enough, but some are evil and just as dumb as their constituents that they'll fall in rank and file behind trump.

It's also the greatest source of lols as those people will never learn or admit they've made a mistake and keep voting against their interests.

Lmao

This is all very true, but there are definitely people on the margins whose opinions are possible to change. And that number will increase once they or their family are legitimately hosed in the rear end by Trump's healthcare, tax, and economic policies. Hasn't happened yet because he hasn't managed to actually create any policy yet. But if he does, some people will be swayed, if only by the epic rear end-reaming they are likely to receive.

And a reminder that even despised Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. So it wouldn't take much to get him out of office in four years, and who knows how much dumb poo poo he'll do between now and then, lol.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Dial-a-Dog posted:

He's presumably talking about the NSA getting caught spying on her, which is 1) not entirely unexpected, our allies probably spy on us too, and 2) internationally embarrassing and not something to bring up in order to talk about your pet paranoid delusion.

Also, that's the sort of thing he could find out the real details of himself because, again, he is now in charge of our intelligence apparatus. Sort of like how he could get to the bottom of whether or not the NSA was spying on him by asking them

But he's manipulating us while playing Nth dimensional chess and pulling all the Dems strings.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
https://mobile.twitter.com/ditzkoff/status/842808611634102274

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

HAHAHA lmbo I knew that this meeting with Merkel was destined to bring us some LOLs, the only question was which type.

And it looks like the answer to that question is: hearty and side-splitting

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

all of the lyrics of nofx - the decline are coming true

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Can't trust the deep state

Tumble posted:

Fake news from the fake media

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also the leaks about the German wiretapping suggested they were going on for a long time, predating Obama, so either he's revealing classified info that it actually was started under Obama, or he's just mindlessly free associating things he heard on Fox News once

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Also the leaks about the German wiretapping suggested they were going on for a long time, predating Obama, so either he's revealing classified info that it actually was started under Obama, or he's just mindlessly free associating things he heard on Fox News once

Why not both?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

He's an idiot and words just pour out of his mouth

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

I swear the Trump era is gonna make Nu-Metal palatable god loving drat it DON WHY

:smugdon: : keep lollin lollin lollin wuh

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

WaryWarren posted:

everyday is a humiliation lol

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

FuhrerHat posted:

all of the lyrics of nofx - the decline are coming true

I was just thinking about how much music from the W years is starting to sound relevant again as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBkIuNx4Zwg

"You've got a problem with your heart. Follow the line down your left arm. If there's no money in the palm of your left hand you could be pulled apart."

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Blue Train posted:

He's an idiot and words just pour out of his mouth

Pls don't spoil the answer

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Wow. Just loving wow to all of this.

Thanks lovely hometown newspaper for giving this woman a voice!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I guess somebody asked Fox

https://twitter.com/existentialfish/status/842815659591524352