Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

scenes from previous episodes of "DPRK soldiers photobomb american diplomats"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
2222 was just quadruple poop page

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

brugroffil posted:

lol this will go as well as Nixon negotiating with the nude scammer aliens in Futurama

not to mention it'd be like the EU ignoring the US federal government and negotiating a trade deal directly with California

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

nice shot of tillerson in one of those famous panmunjom meeting huts

tillerson looks like a forgotten soviet premier imo

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
You need 2 vote for Jeb! 2 start 2 more wars and save the turtles 2

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

and i must meme posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

who is the host of teh CNN show on right now? she's a loving terrrrrrible interviewer

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Gringostar posted:

:lol: no they wouldn't because then everyone would focus on their killing of civilians, also they don't have the military power to enforce poo poo compared to the us and won't start anything because they know it

:lol: no they wouldn't because trump is hitting the same targets russia wants gone

:laffo: they don't have the military power to enforce poo poo compared to the us and won't start anything because they know it

no see its not about who can force it because barring something bigly unlikely thats nobody

its about how the us feels about trump, how ashamed or disgusted etc

and we legit might feel the need to buy some indulgence for our natl soul

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

euphronius posted:

Ikr
In retrospect this is much better

im not a huge fan of the sec of state going on his first overseas trip, declaring immediately that diplomacy is failed, and cutting it short because hes tired

other than that tho

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

if hes impeached because of some of the crimes hes obv done its really really reallyplausible that we decide to send him up an international war crimes river

nah the us will never allow that precedent, even with our capital pee president

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tillerson has a bit of an egon krenz vibe to him

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

page 222 ... 3 :smith:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

brooke baldwin. it was brooke baldwin.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

trump and merkel (and ivanka and jared among others) had a meeting with german business leaders this morning about the vocational apprenticeship model used in germany. spicey tweeted this photo from the pool spray after and i was intrigued by the tender embrace on the left

Guy lovingly cupping Krushner looks like that pedophilic Okie legislator who posed with Trump.

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

and i must meme posted:

Right, the guy after the shoe but before the missile crisis.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

That DICK! posted:

who is the host of teh CNN show on right now? she's a loving terrrrrrible interviewer

CNN is mostly bad at what it does?? :monocle:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Mike Pence is kinda short

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

Agrajag posted:

whats this comic called?

The Boys. But it's by garth ennis so dont read that poo poo. If you want a decent america is hosed comic read DMZ.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Joementum posted:

Also pretty great that his excuse is literally, "Look, I'm just repeating poo poo I hear on Fox News. I don't know if it's true. Ask them."

That was his excuse when they pressed him on his "biggest EC win ever!" bullshit a few weeks back

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

And I appreciate how the thread turned into Galveston poo poo Talk Station

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

zegermans posted:

Mike Pence is kinda short

haunted ventriloquist dolls generally are

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

if we as a people feel the need to say no, this isnt us, trump is an aberration and at best a mistake at worst an attack by what we will want to call actual evil forces—

if we need to separate trump from our history and identity, its not even a long shot that we throw him to the mercy of intl courts

Not necessarily the most likely thing but you dont need to drill real far down the list of possibilities to get to it you know

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

good but wont matter

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MaxxBot posted:

You need 2 vote for Jeb! 2 start 2 more wars and save the turtles 2

Jeb! will carry the ring, Jeb! will cast it into the fires of Mount Doom, Jeb! will fix it!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

The worst part of Trump's don't trust the news messaging, other than the whole precursor to fascism thing, is that as someone who has always hated CNN because it sucks i now have to specify that i hate CNN because it's poo poo and not because i think it's fake news

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Duscat posted:

nah the us will never allow that precedent, even with our capital pee president

lmebo assuming that intl law precedent has persuasive value against a lone global superpower

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin

Shageletic posted:

Guy lovingly cupping Krushner looks like that pedophilic Okie legislator who posed with Trump.

it's gorka keeping his enemies closer

peeonwe
Mar 3, 2010

by zen death robot
jupiter's circle and jupiter's legacy for good america contemplation comics

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

shiksa posted:

im not a huge fan of the sec of state going on his first overseas trip, declaring immediately that diplomacy is failed, and cutting it short because hes tired

other than that tho

think of how much money we'll save on diplomats if we just declare war on everybody

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

slave to my cravings posted:

At what point do our diplomatic partners refuse to talk to anyone in the trump administration because they can't believe how dumb he is? It seems like they all want to play nice because everyone relies on the US for so much, but I wonder if there is a breaking point. I suppose that's the benefit of being the biggest power on earth.

The US is big enough that they will overlook a lot. Trump just got to meet the leader of the free world, for example.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

think of how much money we'll save on diplomats if we just declare war on everybody

One day Barron, all these lands will be yours

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

i just remembered this tillerson photo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

texaholic posted:

Lol Galveston has got to be the most ghetto beach in America. 40 dollar hotelrooms with ocean views. The locals can be pretty rough.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc13.com/amp/society/ouch-family-writes-brutal-obituary-for-local-man/1746919/

loving loling this is not an onion article.

Goddamn get her a book deal, her words are fire!

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

me: "god cnn is so bad"

some guy: "i know right, will they ever get out of soros's pocket and stop spreading lies about trump??"

me: :whitewater:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Utz posted:

I wonder how Gorka managed to not hit Merkel

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Iron Crowned posted:

One day Barron, all these lands will be yours

*gestures broadly toward fields of open septic pits and leech fields.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Utz posted:

A Nazi manhandling a Jew: The Trump Administration

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Squizzle posted:

no see its not about who can force it because barring something bigly unlikely thats nobody

its about how the us feels about trump, how ashamed or disgusted etc

and we legit might feel the need to buy some indulgence for our natl soul

the us has no soul

we sold it for smack because we can't pay our medical bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the year 2032: "uuuuuhhhhh why wont you give former prez 'the butcher' buttigieg up for trial"

we dont want to

"you gave up trump tho!!!!"

haha yeah so we did, good memory *sits back further on recliner*

• Locked thread