Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

+1 Dark Flier Hayato. Has he even been deployed once? Rinkah tried and disappointed; I'd rather tap someone that didn't even get a fair shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
gently caress hayato. Make dark flier setsuna. Can't fall into traps if you're flying. Get that galeforce allday erryday

tallboarLittlehand
Sep 7, 2011

Camel Pimp posted:

I forget are Dark Fliers female only in this game? If not, Hayato as a Dark Flier.

I'll hop on this bandwagon. Tossing away our only good mage in the beginning was probably a mistake. Even though he's an annoying little poo poo Beastyato has never failed to turn out for me.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

All aboard the RINKAHDEMPTION train

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Let's go with plan Dark Flier Hayato.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I've never not had Dread Fighter Rinkah turn out poorly, so let's see how she does here.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

I upgraded the Rod Shop because I need Master Seals. There's other stuff, too that's useful.

Wane Festal is a Hoshidan Physic. Which means longer range than Nohr because gently caress you Nohr.

Moon Festal is double the power of a Sun/Mend stave. Just so much heal without actually being a Recover All HP.

Hexing Rod-B rank, 50 hit, 1-10 range, 3 uses, Halves the enemy’s Maximum HP until the mission’s end

Hexing Rod is a mediocre to bad stave for the player and one of the most dangerous tools the enemy can use. By mission's end, it means until you see the MVP screen for that chapter. Big, strong Kaden hit with this is now several levels worse than Hayato's HP. A guy that never saw a battle.

This continent is much smaller than I think, or this whole game so far has taken like at least a year from all the traveling

Did someone upset Felicia again

Hey, maybe it wouldn't so cold if you put on some SHOES

Heehee. It feels great to me, but I know it's not for everyone. Just hang tight. There's a warm cabin waiting for you at the end.
Thank you, Flora. I have to commend your navigating skills as well. We've somehow managed to avoid running afoul of any Nohrian troops the whole way.
Yeah...I guess we just got lucky...
She's right, Lord Corrin. This was just the most direct route. I would have chosen the same route if I were leading us.

Whoah, where did this come from

What are you talking about? I'm not trying to one-up you. You're the one who's always been so perfect. I've always looked up to you.
Oh, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Thank you for the kind words.
Just don't let it go to your head, all right?

*Sigh*
What's wrong, Corrin? You haven't seemed yourself lately.
Well, to be honest...our encounter with Iago is still bothering me. I'd hate to think I can't trust everyone here, but I've been burned once before...

Zola, Hans, Garon, hmm.....

That's not your style, Corrin.
You're on your way to becoming a great leader, and you lead by example. If you don't trust your own troops, how will they trust you? Don't let what happened with Zola shake your confidence.
I don't know. I feel like things have changed. The stakes have been raised. As if they could get any higher...
Let's take a step back, shall we?

Of course.
All right. How about Sakura and Takumi? Think about Hinoka, Azura, and Silas too. Any of them potential suspects?

I like how they had to mention Silas over Kaze because he can die via plot.

Absolutely not. I believe in all of them!
Very well. How can you be so sure?
I...I just can. I don't know. It's a gut feeling, I guess...
Precisely. This is both your weakness and your strength.
You have a keen intuition for people and natural charisma. Yet you lack the years of experience needed to make calculated decisions. So? Follow your strength. Use your intuition. Don't try to be what you're not.

"Don't try to be smart or strategic or anything. Just trust everyone really, really hard and hope it works out."

Thank you Ryoma.

Regardless, I'll try to focus on the task at hand. Thank you.
Of course.
Hey, guys, we're almost there!

*The group enters the village*

Just a minute, Lord Corrin. I need to check in with the village elders.
By all means. But please, hurry back—we're freezing out here!

*Flora leaves*

Heehee! When you're born here, you never even notice how cold it is.

Can't you literally produce ice at all, girl

The rest of us, meanwhile, could use some sweaters and a roaring fire.
Well, hopefully Flora will be back shortly. I don't want you to think the Ice Tribe doesn't know how to treat its guests.
Ah, here she is. Hey, Sister!

WE'VE BEEN BETRAYED, GAH

Flora, everyone is freezing. It's adorable!

what

But we should really get them inside so they can warm up.
Felicia...I'm sorry.
What for?

*Flora summons a blizzard*

And I can't see anything... What's going on?
What are you doing, Sister? Knock it off!
I can't. I can't allow Lord Corrin to live. He betrayed King Garon and the kingdom of Nohr.

Oh come on, that's not getting killed over at this point.

You can't be serious!
Flora, listen to reason. This is madness.
No, it is our king's will. Stand aside, Jakob, or I'll destroy you as well.

This will be very embarrassing if Flora of all people stop the Hoshidan army.

How dare you...
Very well. If I have to kill all of you, I won't hesitate to do so. You've been warned.

What? That was way too quick of a warning

Flora, are you under the direct control of King Garon or Iago? Stop this at once and rejoin us! And together we can end his hateful rule!
No. My mind is made up, and I'm acting of my own free will.
What is wrong with you?!
Felicia... Don't worry—I won't target you. You have betrayed us as well, but I'm sure King Garon will be merciful...
If you join my side right now.
Never!

Please don't, she's my only reliable mage

I could never attack Lord Corrin... My job is to protect him! You haven't seen what we've seen... The atrocities King Garon has committed.

Interestingly, slightly different line about how she's betrayed Garon once, she'll do it again if your Corrin's female. Cause then Felicia would arrive a chapter earlier and miss all that atrocity stuff.

If you had, you'd know that Corrin is just trying to follow the path of justice! So, even though it means fighting against my own sister and tribe... I stand with Lord Corrin.

You do! You can still do the right thing!

It's true, there's literally nothing stopping you from just joining up with us

No! Forget what I said. This has gone on long enough. I'm going to end it quickly.
Please, no!

Fine, whatevs. Free EXP

Flora, I still believe in you! I know that King Garon must have something over you. But if we stick together, I promise we have the strength to take him on. Flora!

"Fight with us!"

"No I can't"

"Why not?!"

"Nuh uh"

Apparently those troops with Flora just ran away. Also we're suddenly a long distance away from her. Not exactly the smoothest transitions. but FE always had a problem with that.

There's a lot of houses but no time limit in Outlaws to speed us up, so not too much pressure this time.

Stats HERE

Bench 4 characters: http://www.strawpoll.me/12538710

quote:

I'm going to implement the Steroid Redemption program for the next chapter. Choices are a lord class, dark flier, or dread fighter.

Keep in mind male Lord is sword locked, while female lord is lance/sword. Dark Flier is lance/spells, Dread Fighter is sword/axe/hidden tools. They are also considered promoted classes, so unpromoted units will get boosted.

Stat boosters in total would give:
+4 STR
+6 MAG
+6 SKL
+6 SPD
+10 LCK
+4 DEF
+4 RES
+2 weapon rank

Steroid up a character, auto-slot in next update: http://www.strawpoll.me/12538736

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

I also am liking the Dark Flier Hayato idea. If he wants to be seen as a man, let him be a pega-pony man.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Is this an environmental hazard map, or are there units hiding in the blizzard?

I'd actually be kind of intrigued by the former, but it also seems like just a crap-ton of busywork.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

BrightWing posted:

You know, I never tried giving Azama one of the DLC classes to see how much more he'd hulk out. Bet its even more hilarious than the usual jump over to apothecary.

I agree with this. Make Azama a Great Lord, destroyer of worlds. Alternatively, dread fighter would be really good as well.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Glazius posted:

Is this an environmental hazard map, or are there units hiding in the blizzard?

I'd actually be kind of intrigued by the former, but it also seems like just a crap-ton of busywork.

Wait and see. (See, I've learned my lesson, I'm not even hinting anymore!)

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Great Lord Oboro.

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

Azama immediately reclassed into a physical DLC class like Dread Fighter is as stupidly OP as it sounds. Making Felicia a Dark Flier early game is great because she'll get Galeforce very fast, but at this point I'd say it works better on other units. Orochi, for example, to help fix that Speed with the Spd+2 skill. Lodestar is probably best off with a sword user that could use Spd help, like Hinata, but tbh I've never found the class useful, except to get one level for Dancing Blade on slow units. Dual Guardsman is cool in theory, but in practice I've never had a pairup unit reach Level 25 to use it. Great Lord is decent for anyone who keeps a weapon rank, it's one of the better footlocked classes. Oboro, Mozu, Hana etc. all use it well.

Voted for Dread Figher Rinkah, hulk her out with a promoted class and all the steroids. Redemption time!

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

RareAcumen posted:

Great Lord Oboro.
With how Oboro's turning out, there's really no other option.

Also, Lodestar Ryouma because it's funny seeing that hair and Marth's outfit.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Pretty sure these are the only two options:

Tae posted:

Steroid up a character, auto-slot in next update: http://www.strawpoll.me/12538736

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

RareAcumen posted:

Great Lord Oboro.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Great Lord Oboro.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

BrightWing posted:

Pretty sure these are the only two options:

It's not stopping me~

I can just get ignored if that's not an option, obviously.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The exalt brand isn't going anywhere and there's another 16+ chapters after this for birthright. This is not over for a long while.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Tae posted:

The exalt brand isn't going anywhere and there's another 16+ chapters after this for birthright. This is not over for a long while.

So your showing off the paralogues then. Alright.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Out of curiosity, is it okay if we discuss DLC stuff that doesn't tie into the plot? I know there're two spoiler-y sets of DLC for this game, so those're obviously "don't talk about them" for the foreseeable future, but what about the rest of it?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Voting will end soon.

-----------------------

C Support

There are some worrying rumors going around in the ranks.

You know I hate bothering people.

I don't think I've ever met a grumpy- pants with pants as grumpy as yours.

You could have literally killed me.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Tae posted:

You know I hate bothering people.

Ah, yes, the typical "never ask for help" attitude. If Azura was male I'd say it was macho.

Tae posted:

You could have literally killed me.

I picture Hana cutting down an oak or something with this support. And I'm pretty gleeful watching Azama freak out, too.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Voting's over. Jakob, Ryoma, Orochi, and Takumi are out. Dread Fighter Rinkah wins the vote, Hayato goes back in the garbage pile.

---------------------------

C Support

Well, we're not kids anymore.

You shouldn't be so humble, Setsuna!

Hey, Oboro! Whatcha doin'?

It may not taste good, but it'll fill you up.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015

Tae posted:

Well, we're not kids anymore.

Azura is the type to try too hard, isn't she? And all she's managing to do is annoy Takumi...

Tae posted:

You shouldn't be so humble, Setsuna!

Setsuna would make a terrible spy, because she's too spacy to actually get any information.

Tae posted:

Hey, Oboro! Whatcha doin'?

Somehow I can see them hitting it off like this in real life...

Tae posted:

It may not taste good, but it'll fill you up.

Why do I get the feeling that this means Hana is the type who enjoys military rations? Well, aside from Saizo explicitly saying that whatever he gave her didn't taste very good.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Rinkah is about to get pumped up. Be prepared.

Dread Fighter is more of a promotional class, with 6 movement and high base stats. It has a unique triple weapon rank of sword, axe, and hidden tools, giving it a good spread over the triangle. The class is now a super anti-mage Ninja that's very good because it's still uses shurikens.

This is honestly good enough for Rinkah to start wrecking havok on the enemies. But....

She was promised steroids and steroid she got.

Takumi, Ryoma, and Jakob are the notables that are gone once again. Rinkah was guaranteed a spot to show off her new muscles.

You should give up now, though. Do you even realize you're surrounded?

So yeah, the gimmick is that reinforcements will spawn out of villages you visit. The secret is that all but one of them spawn reinforcements.

She's already gained more stats than the last three levels combined. The Sorcerer drops a Master Seal, which you'll see often in this mission.

Azama's been slacking off in speed a bit, which makes slightly more annoying to kill stuff in one go, but it doesn't matter too much because he often attacks with dual attacks. Outlaw drops a Surefire Yumi.

Hinoka flies over to freeze the pond, so I don't have to force my army to wade through a patch a forest to get to the other side of the map.

Mozu tests out her new Dual Naginata and gains some defensive stats.

The once empty map is not filled with enemy reinforcements after triggering the Dragon Vein.

It's kinda goofy that the Ice Tribe has a bunch of Maids as their primary defense forces. Makes me think that it's less of Felicia and Flora becoming maids and more that they were hired from a catalog of ice maid services.

Dread Fighter has some new fancy kill animation from Awakening.

Alright, I guess he just stops gaining speed until promotion. He's got a massive 34 HP though.

Defensive stats for Kaden isn't bad. High HP doesn't mean much if it all evaporates from a single breeze.

Thankfully Rinkah isn't wasting her one redemption with bad levels. She wants to stay on the roster.

Oboro chips away at an upcoming Sorcerer, getting to level 20 with a lackluster finish.

Silas however is not going to do the same.

Hinoka strikes down the nearby Maid, getting even more strength as she heads into promotion.

Some clean up on the top and bottom reinforcements before going back to the house invasion.

Hinoka will become a Falcon Knight, though that rod usage will probably never be useful with 8 magic after the large promotion bonus.

She gets a cool winter coat, which is appropriate for where they're at.

All I can offer is a warning—our soldiers love hiding in the snow!

I bet they also love DYING

Basara gives better initial stats and a new weapon rank for scrolls, but Spear Master has better skills for what Oboro's role is as a decoy weakener.

Plus it's really cool for a soldier to fight with a flag equipped on them.

Mercing the merc gives a useless Spirit Katana.

Who is this Kagero that has 60% HP growth :psyduck: Like, literally gained 6 HP out of 10 levels. She has a 35% HP growth.

Master Ninja is extremely fast and has a high speed cap, but Mechanist is a mounted unit so....

Mechanists are basically puppeteers that control their mount via strings. It's definitely one of the more unique additions Hoshido brings to Fire Emblem. They can also use bows, but Azama currently has all of them right now.

I've seen some of those Nohr soldiers doing awful things to our people. Here, take this. It's not much, but it's all I can give. I just ask that you spare Flora and the other locals. Good luck!

This is the only non-reinforcement village, and gives us 10k gold. Thanks kid! (Where the hell did he get that much money)

After ten thousand years, Corrin finally gains defense

And speaking of money, 5k gold drops from the Sorcerer. More Master Seals for me.

Rinkah supporting Silas on a counterattack nets her more strength and HP.

Mozu puts down another Maid, and picks up her Silver Shuriken aka trash

Well, no matter. Now that you're here, we can't let any of you leave, I'm afraid.

Man, that Practice Katana has been a godsend for Silas ever since he got it.

Azura finishes similarly strong as Hinoka, now ready to get to the next level. She finally gets to D rank lances as well, and picks up a Sheep Spirit from the enemy corpse.

Corrin's promotion is straight forward, as his gray attire now becomes more whitish to reflect his Hoshido alliance. He also gains staff rank, which is more useful than Hinoka because he has 14 magic instead of single digits.

Hey, soldiers! The invaders are at my front doorstep. COME GET 'EM!

HOW MANY MAIDS DO YOU HAVE

I think Rinkah's the only one that can actually one-shot Maids up to this point. It's nice that the Bolt Axe didn't go to waste.

Sun Festal is dropped.

Paladin is more balanced with slightly higher stats, but Great Knight has the weapon triangle and better attack skills. Also one of Silas's victory quote is literally to become a great knight

That's a huuuuuuuuge rear end shield

Everyone decided today is Awakening day for levels or something?

Rinkah gaining HP all the time is really weirding me out

Azura becomes a Kinshi Knight to diversify the squad and having a flying sniper is extremely useful to have.

Okay the reason is that classes carry over to cutscenes and Kinshi Knights are more ridiculous

I'm pretty sure you had all the choice.

Corrin vs. Flora

Flora! Why are you doing this? Please! There must be a reason.
I told you already. You betrayed Nohr. Now quit asking about it!
This isn’t you...
You don’t even know the real me. Now it’s time for you to die!

Felicia vs. Flora

So...they sent you to face me.
Sister, I’m here to talk you out of this madness. It’s not too late to change your mind!
No, I can’t turn back.
And I won’t go easy on anyone—not even you.
*sob* *sob* No! This can’t be happening…

Felicia vs. Jakob

Flora! Stop this madness at once and return to your senses. You've embarrassed me more than enough for one lifetime.
Jakob... I wish it didn't have to be this way. I wish we could have just stayed in the fortress...
Happily serving Lord Corrin until we were old and gray... We could have had a future together. Just know that I'll always regret this.
What? I can't hear you over this ridiculous snowstorm.
That's just as well. It's fitting that my hopes and dreams should blow away in the wind...

So...yeah, Flora had a MAJOR crush on Jakob.

SCARLET TERROR

Kagero and Kaden? What?

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Okay, Rinkah's making those stat boosters worthwhile, fair enough. I'm also impressed by how much pain she's putting out with the Bolt Axe, though I guess her personal skill helps there.

It's also kind of funny because Dread Fighter actually has worse growths in HP, Strength and Defense then Oni Savage does.

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
Go Rinkah! Not a single disappointing level. Glad to see the redemption is paying out.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.

theshim posted:

Okay, Rinkah's making those stat boosters worthwhile, fair enough. I'm also impressed by how much pain she's putting out with the Bolt Axe, though I guess her personal skill helps there.

It's also kind of funny because Dread Fighter actually has worse growths in HP, Strength and Defense then Oni Savage does.

The Bolt Axe has a ridiculous base damage output. In fact, all of the magic weapons have a very high base damage, but in turn you can't use offensive abilities with them.

That was a great map for gaining exp. I wasn't expecting to see that many people promote.

Also, the Hoshidan noble gets staves? Ugh.

Rogue 7
Oct 13, 2012
I actually like having staves as a backup on Falcon Knights and Corrin. It gives them something to do when they aren't killing people, and it's nice to have options when it comes to healing.

CptWedgie
Jul 19, 2015
Well, Rinkah's certainly doing well for herself now, even beyond the fact that anyone who's been stuffed with that many stat boosters is virtually guaranteed to be badass. I think it's safe to say she likes her new class.

Anyway, I think that "Heroes: Kagero & Kaden" thing came from the fact that it doesn't even consider anyone who doesn't regularly work together with someone they can support; thus, say, Felicia and Setsuna will never be the heroes together even if they're the only allied units on the map, because they don't have a support. Did you have Rinkah working solo or primarily with people she doesn't support?

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

Magic weapons have insane base damage yeah, and to add to that, most enemies you fight in Birthright have lower Res than Def (only Maids and some Sorcerers are the other way round iirc). That 8 Mag on Hinoka looks awful, but with a magic pairup, tonics and statboosters, you can turn her into a monstrous Bolt Naginata user to kill enemies at 1-2 range. Oboro can do the same thing in Basara too, which gives some Mag on promotion.

Not a big fan of this map. Apparently it's possible to rush and kill Flora quickly enough that none of the reinforcements will spawn, which is interesting. Still, at least it can offer a bit of a challenge unlike the next 3 maps.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Good for Rinkah. Dread Fighter is a good class for her, and helps her get through bad levels with its utility. Bolt Axe and shurikens are a deadly combo.

One thing to note about Mechanists is they make a goofy clip-clop noise when they move. It changes from goofy to scary when it's the enemy making the noise, because a 7-movement shuriken/bow user with decent defensive stats is nothing to mess with.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Yeah, it was the fact that she was putting up those numbers against Maids with their higher Res that was impressive.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.

Krumbsthumbs posted:

I actually like having staves on my lord. It allows Corrin to be useful when he's not fighting, and his decent magic makes him a pretty good back-up healer. I use them a lot more than the Nohr Noble's extra weapon rank.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Krumbsthumbs posted:

I think it's actually a good weapon choice, considering your MC is going to have a decent magic growth anyway. Remember, staves generate XP from the ether, so having a good combat unit that can fall back into a support role if it's overleveled is pretty nice.
Add that Corrin has access to dragonstones if you ever have the need to say "gently caress the weapon triangle" and I'd say staves are a really good weapon choice compared to wider WTA coverage.

E.g. Roy's problem in FE6 is that is promotion comes way too late, so you need to avoid combat with him as much as possible. If he had staff access at least he'd be useful even at max level.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I've been as merciful as I can be, but I need to hear it from you. What is Garon threatening you with?
I...I can't...
Ugh. I guess it's all over. I have nothing left to lose, so... Garon said he'd destroy my entire village if I didn't cooperate..,
You see? That's exactly why we must stand against him!
But you don't understand! Garon said that if I didn't kill you and Felicia myself...he'd kill everyone in the village and burn it to the ground! I made the toughest choice of my life. To protect many at the expense of a few...
But, Flora... How could you be sure Garon would even keep his promise to spare your village?

Boy, when Corrin is pointing out the flaw in your logic, you got problems

He gave me 30 seconds to make a decision before killing me on the spot.
Being weak and afraid of death...I shamefully decided to betray you.

So...why not just surrender and join our team then since you "failed." There's literally nothing to lose at this point.

Well, nothing will change the fact that I betrayed you. Not to mention my own flesh and blood.
For that...I deserve to die.

Stop overreacting and join our team already

Flora. Please don't be so hard on yourself.
Yes. You've been foolish, but we have survived. Now it's time to regroup.
See, Sister? It's all over. All is forgiven. Please come talk to me.
Everyone... GET BACK!

What, another ambush?

Are you going to transform or-

WHAT THE HELL

What in the devil are you doing?
Oh, gods! No! Flora, what have you done?

She's kinda being burned alive. I don't think she can have a calm convers-

This is what I should have done the moment Garon threatened me. Perhaps I could have taken him out with me...

Okay never mind

Somebody help! Put out the fire!
Stand back... HAAA!

*Felicia summons a blizzard*

Oh no... It's not working!
The fire must be enchanted... It's getting even stronger! We need water! Won't someone bring water?
Flora! You have the power to stop this! PLEASE! DO IT NOW!

Please! *sob* Don't do this! We can still save you...
My ice power isn't strong enough to put out the fire...
Flora, why won't you listen to reason?
Please stop trying to save me. This is what I deserve.
Flora, NO! You can't die like this!
Ughh... The end is near... Felicia... Lord Corrin...

The gently caress just happened

Was I denied a Maid

Did a Maid out-bushido Not-Japan

NOOOOOO! SISTER!
Gods...why... Flora...
What a foolish and terrible waste of life. I think I am going to be sick.
*sob* *sob* Sister...please wake up! Tell me that this is just a bad dream...
King Garon claims another beautiful life.
He...will...PAY! I swear on my own life.

I know Garon's evil as poo poo, but he's not responsible for that level of dumb

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Uh what

I

Uh

Huh

What

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
It's so damning how every time Fates tries to pull on the player's heartstrings, it falls flat on its face. When Kaze and Flora died in my Birthright run, my only reaction was "This is contrived and I don't care".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Kaze I can understand since poo poo happens(tm)
But flora is just

Whuh

• Locked thread