Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

etalian posted:

It's their fault that bad dems picked a failed canidate who couldn't generate excitement or meaningful messaging.

A failed canidate who lost multiple safe blue states in the general election.

i'm not owned, i'm not owned, i continue to insist as i slowly get dragged to debtors prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Actually the white Millennials at least voted for this to happen. They went comfortably for Trump

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gringostar posted:

this is me laughing my loving rear end off at millennials that decided not to show the gently caress up

yeah for real im actually getting real hard here at how the millenials who didnt vote/voted hosed themselves

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
March
http://trumpbone.zone

Trump is surprised the press loved his address to congress
NYT reports Obama White House spread intelligence to multiple agencies in case Trump WH decided to squash it
Wapo reports AG Jeff Sessions met a Russian ambassador twice while working for Trump’s campaign. Sen Al Franken had asked him an indirect question about Russia and Sessions ended up committing perjury by mistake during his hearings.
Sessions recuses himself from the Russia case
Flynn and Kushner are both reported to have also met with a Russian Ambassador in December 2016.
It is discovered Pence used personal email while governor and was hacked
Trump tweets a picture of Chuck Schumer with Putin and declares an investigation into it. Schumer, of course, dunks on him by explaining it was a state meeting, which we know because he released his taxes
Trump wakes up Saturday morning and has a tweet storm that bounces from topic to topic at random, includes: Sessions shouldn’t have recused himself, Obama wiretapped Trump Tower and did a Watergate, and Arnold Schwarzenegger was a loser game show host
Pure panic across Washington sets in over wiretap tweets. FBI Director Comey is said to be incredulous and begs the DOJ to dismiss the allegations.
Next Muslim Ban EO is signed which basically only takes Iraq off the list (15k ISIS members tho) and lets green card holders in. Still illegal.
Republicans’ Obamacare replacement called the American Health Care Act and literally no one likes it. It removes the insurance mandate, turns subsidies into tax credits and give tax breaks to health care executives who make over 500k for some reason
Trump drops in on a White House tour group because he is dying for some love and affection
Kellyanne says Obama could’ve taped Trump through hacked microwaves
CBO releases it’s report on Trumpcare and it will cut 337 billion off the deficit. And also 24 million people will lose their health insurance.
Ryan doubles down on fantasy by stating this is all actually a good thing in the name of choice
HHS Secretary states the CBO is lying and biased(CBO head was appointed by GOP house in 2015) but then they release their internal numbers WHICH ARE EVEN WORSE with 26 million losing their insurance. Meaning the CBO was handicapping themselves.
NY Attorney General uncovers that Rex Tillerson used an alias e-mail account named “Wayne Tracker” to discuss climate change and other subjects while at Exxon.
Ivanka Trump imported 53 tons of Chinese goods during her Dad’s inaugural speech in which he stated "Buy American, and Hire American"
Rachel Maddow scoops Trump's 2005 tax returns and finds he paid $38 million in taxes, on $150 million in incoming, not counting another $100 million in income from his 1995 tax loss. It is heavily implied that Trump leaked his own taxes considering they could well be his best returns.
Trump wakes up and whines about fake news and Snoop Dogg shooting a clown version of him in a music video
House intel leaders find zero evidence that Obama had Trump wiretapped.
Paul Ryan admits there is no way the AHCA bill can not pass in the House as is.
Hawaiian Federal Judge strikes down the second Muslim ban, this time using Trump and his close advisers' words against them.
Trump holds a rally in Nashville immediately after the judge struck down the ban, and rambles on about how we should go back to the original EO. Also leads the crowd into "Lock her up" chants (reminder: multiple Trump cabinet members have been using private e-mail accounts).
A 2018 budget is unveiled that has massive increases to defense spending, and major cuts to the EPA and things like arts and Meals on Wheels
Sebastian Gorka, a top national security adviser to President Trump and all around nutjob, is found to be a member of Vitezi Rend, a Hungarian group of Neo-Nazis..
An airstrike on a mosque in Aleppo is called, leaving dozens upon dozens dead.
Trump and Angela Merkel, Germany PM, have a meeting, and during the photo op Merkel asks Trump if they would like to shake hands, which he refuses. Then they have a press conference where he implies they were both wiretapped by Obama, and that he gets his sources from Fox News instead of the agencies he runs.
Trump admin files papers to the federal court in Maryland to appeal the second Muslim ban.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 224 days!

etalian posted:

It's their fault that bad dems picked a failed canidate who couldn't generate excitement or meaningful messaging.

Jesus Christ you can't let this poo poo go can you?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

yeah for real im actually getting real hard here at how the millenials who didnt vote hosed themselves

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Lmao loving millenials are going to have no money to spend on anything. RIP Snapchat and all those other bullshit apps. Tech bubble and tuition bubble gonna be popping soon. :unsmigghh::frogbon:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i voted for hillary rodham clinton three times and im not ashamed 2 say it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fits my needs posted:

Lmao loving millenials are going to have no money to spend on anything. RIP Snapchat and all those other bullshit apps. Tech bubble and tuition bubble gonna be popping soon. :unsmigghh::frogbon:

good im glad of it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Protections favoring students in default on their loans will mean a rise in rates from private loans right? Esp since federal loans are either going bye bye or will have rates to match the private sector (see: meals on wheels being eliminated because it didn't turn a profit)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
millennials, baby boomers, average joes

death comes for everyone

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

what makes me get even harder is that im one of the lucky ones and didnt need loans. i will never understand a person who has student loan debts and decided to vote trump.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Hodgepodge posted:

Jesus Christ you can't let this poo poo go can you?

I voted for Clinton in the general because the choice was obvious. But I voted and donated to Bernie in the Primary. But I'm with etailian on this one. Dems hosed up their own poo poo and refuse to own up to it.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

I voted for Clinton in the general because the choice was obvious. But I voted and donated to Bernie in the Primary. But I'm with etailian on this one. Dems hosed up their own poo poo and refuse to own up to it.

lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

what makes me get even harder is that im one of the lucky ones and didnt need loans. i will never understand a person who has student loan debts and decided to vote trump.

Ah you are one of the good ones I presume?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

mormonpartyboat posted:

millennials, baby boomers, average joes

death comes for everyone

lol

inshallah

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

etalian posted:

Yes, cause nobody could see this coming so no need to vote.

But no, gently caress people that dont vote. if you have the option to do so and the ability you should go. Even if you fill in an empty ballot.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Epic High Five posted:

Actually the white Millennials at least voted for this to happen. They went comfortably for Trump

also white women

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

remember that dumb op-ed about how clinton's not great but improved college system was bad because her debt easement plan didn't go far enough, ergo Trump should be supported because if he just shoves his pecker in the debt system somehow the banks et all will go 'oh, nevermind that loan then'?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

triple sulk posted:

i voted for hillary rodham clinton three times and im not ashamed 2 say it

anyone got that bernie 316 gif

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Tatum Girlparts posted:

remember that dumb op-ed about how clinton's not great but improved college system was bad because her debt easement plan didn't go far enough, ergo Trump should be supported because if he just shoves his pecker in the debt system somehow the banks et all will go 'oh, nevermind that loan then'?

Yeah, and at the time Trump's finance policy was being run by Goldman Sachs execs and his closest advisers were hedge fund managers or other finance execs

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

this is me laughing my loving rear end off at millennials that decided not to show the gently caress up

:downs: they are both equally bad :downs:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tatum Girlparts posted:

remember when jill stein said that trump would be better for the environment than clinton

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah, and at the time Trump's finance policy was being run by Goldman Sachs execs and his closest advisers were hedge fund managers or other finance execs

but but... the choice was between goldman sachs and trump :qq:

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

who could possibly have predicted that the republican candidate for president would actually be bad????

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

I'm coming for you Duckman. i will low crawl up to that cabin you are hiding in under cover of darkness with my night vision scope mounted on my .338 lapua. I will dine on duck and bourbon for months.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Zokari posted:

who could possibly have predicted that the republican candidate for president would actually be bad????

most of them?

all of them?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Epic High Five posted:

i like the trump is a super secret liberal and will be more progressive than centrist dems

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

when was the last time Trump brought up his "Why do we tell people when we're going to attack! That just gives them time to get away!" strategy?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Gringostar posted:

but but... the choice was between goldman sachs and trump :qq:

HER SPEECHES!!!!

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Zokari posted:

I'd happily take Bush 2nd back instead of this poo poo.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Agrajag posted:

i love that mans singing voice

i think hes kinda sexy tqh, i like all the eye rolling

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

I'm coming for you Duckman. i will low crawl up to that cabin you are hiding in under cover of darkness with my night vision scope mounted on my .338 lapua. I will dine on duck and bourbon for months.

Are you calling baloogan fat? Rude

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

HER SPEECHES!!!!

*check notes*

have you considered......that there were emails?!?!?!?!?!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Agrajag posted:

i like the trump is a super secret liberal and will be more progressive than centrist dems

lol

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Agrajag posted:

no he's not a liberal but he's totally a populist ideologue whos gonna shake up the republican party and not just a doddering grandpa who ran to satisfy his own ego

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
I'm the unironic Hillery apologism in TYOL 0 A.T.

Bear Retrieval Unit fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Mar 17, 2017

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
student loans are people my friend

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al! posted:

i think hes kinda sexy tqh, i like all the eye rolling

yeah, but then i googled him up and jesus look at the photos before he died on stage. mofo turned out super fat and waxy looking right before he died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/842856844662063106

• Locked thread