Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ahahahahahah and the county sheriff's office has to spend hella $$$ on overtime pay for security every time he comes down and they're like "wtf man pay us for this poo poo 5 times already?"

http://kdvr.com/2017/03/17/facing-soaring-costs-palm-beach-officials-ask-trump-to-pay-up/

quote:

Local officials, who are starting to grapple with the idea that they might foot the bill, say if the county has to pay for it, it will mean either tax hikes or cuts to services in the coming years.

“It means the local taxpayers will have to bear the added burden of being part of the security for the president of the United States,” Paulette Burdick, the Democratic mayor of Palm Beach County, told CNN Friday. “It will either be cuts or increase in taxes.”

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

ahahahahahah and the county sheriff's office has to spend hella $$$ on overtime pay for security every time he comes down and they're like "wtf man pay us for this poo poo 5 times already?"

http://kdvr.com/2017/03/17/facing-soaring-costs-palm-beach-officials-ask-trump-to-pay-up/

Owned, bigly

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
yep, that's another lol

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
Good, florida sucks.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

thathonkey posted:

jeff sessions believes using marijuana is only one step removed from heroin addiction. lol.

Someone should tell Jefferson a few basic facts about tobacco.

No one smokes weed by the pack, except for maybe Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i smoke weed by the pack of the bowl

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm in deep poo poo
And so are you

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

No one smokes weed by the pack

please speak for yourself

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Egbert Souse posted:

lol waht a noob

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Bareback Werewolf posted:

Good, florida sucks.

There's no state income tax and they wonder why they have no money. Also half the state population is snowbirds from the north

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Is there any precedent at all for a State/County/Whatever being overly burdened by the cost of Presidential protection without compensation? Are they like bound by law to do everything required to protect him no matter what? Or if it is to onerous can they just say "nay, pay the loving bill or we ain't gonna do it." ???

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Chomp8645 posted:

Is there any precedent at all for a State/County/Whatever being overly burdened by the cost of Presidential protection without compensation? Are they like bound by law to do everything required to protect him no matter what? Or if it is to onerous can they just say "nay, pay the loving bill or we ain't gonna do it." ???

But then Trump might write a mean tweet about them!!!!!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Florida deserves this

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

With the weather cold in New York, though, Trump has spent considerably more time in Florida than his northern home. And residents around Palm Beach have been told to expect Trump to visit Mar-a-Lago every weekend until May.

Ahahaha what a sack of poo poo

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

can local law enforcement just go lol nah do it yourself when the president coems to town? i don't actually know

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Florida deserves this

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

like imagine george bush and 2 live crew getting into it back in the day

Literal LOL, said this out loud and wife LOL'ed too

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

Egbert Souse posted:

Speaking of, I hope the next politician to bash Snoop Dogg on Twitter tries to quote Sessions or something. mix the lols a bit to get a choice blend of lmao

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

thathonkey posted:

jeff sessions believes using marijuana is only one step removed from heroin addiction. lol.

He's right.

There is only one step, but watch out it's a doozy!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you're always one step away from doing heroin if you really think about it

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I've done heroin and can tell you this: it's good and the buzz is not exaggerated

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Weed is nowhere near it

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha loving obviously

pro tip - don't try heroin

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

My dream is that the US Government as lead by Donald Trump never pays local municipalities for security. When finally asked directly for payment, the white house says they never agreed to anything and frisbee throw a copy of The Art of the Deal in the local official's face and just walk away stone faced

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

thathonkey posted:

haha loving obviously

pro tip - don't try heroin

But I've heard it's REALLY good

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

My dream is that the US Government as lead by Donald Trump never pays local municipalities for security. When finally asked directly for payment, the white house says they never agreed to anything and frisbee throw a copy of The Art of the Deal in the local official's face and just walk away stone faced

Donald Jennifer Trump does not pay his contractors, you don't get rich by paying plebs

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I was given like a CC of dilaudid once like 5 years ago and I still think about it and thats why I know I can't ever do heroin because it was amazing

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Donald Trump, president of these 50 United States of America and outlying territories, travels to Atlantic City to give a speech. Atlantic City officials demand 100% of the payment for security up front.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

We should inundate the NYC Trump Tower with calls for room reservations under fake names

"Why yes, I'd like to reserve a 3-room suite for Weedlord Bonerhitler"

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I was given like a CC of dilaudid once like 5 years ago and I still think about it and thats why I know I can't ever do heroin because it was amazing

It owns hard

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Professor SJW posted:

it's ok

trump won't get a second term

I would encourage you to keep one foot on the ground so to speak wrt his reelection chances

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/842879880912101376

Lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Easy-D is salty

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Always talking about deals I hate him and myself

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
lmao "make deals". He always says that. What does it mean? Who knows?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

proof of concept posted:

I would encourage you to keep one foot on the ground so to speak wrt his reelection chances

i'm willing to bet money that he won't. he was such a lovely candidate the first time around that i think people saw him and didn't bother voting because basically every news organization said he didn't have a chance in hell of winning

i think he's gonna piss off everybody that voted for him the first time as well as rally the lazy potheads to actually vote this time. plus he obviously doesn't enjoy being the pres much anyways; too much work

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm just saying keep one foot on the ground is all

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
In other news:

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/842872898956283904

If snoop deigned to even notice these idiots I bet this would make him laugh on his rear end

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
list of good deals donald j trump has made so far as president:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I was just thinking that I used to see InfoWars stickers in rest stop bathrooms when I would take trips to see family or go on vacation and think "haha what a bunch of paranoid dorks."

But now they're the primary funnel of information for our president. Not the vast security network or web of allies. Nope, it's the doughy conspiracy theorist who pulls off his shirt when gets mad.

:lol: