Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Trotsky was a chump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

traditionally the leader of the free world hasn't been terrified of dogs so this is concerning to me

Spinning Robo
Apr 17, 2007
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/17/technology/social-media-attack-that-set-off-a-seizure-leads-to-an-arrest.html

we got him boys !!!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

They should have disappeared Eichenwald.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Thanks for the update Neo-Liberal Scooby Doo Villain

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Crane Fist posted:

Thanks for the update Neo-Liberal Scooby Doo Villain

https://twitter.com/KyleKulinski/status/843280570922778624

I really think this is such a lovely attitude to have towards someone. I see it all the time from people going "WELP. ENJOY NOT HAVING FUNDING RED STATES" or something to that effect. I've seen members of the right do it as well, and it's equally despicible.

Who the gently caress sees someone who is lower then them on the economic ladder and wishes ill on them as human beings?

Eichenwald and his ilk are real pieces of poo poo. They really remind me of the types of people I'd see on Fox News/Fox Business News espousing similar lovely points of view.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

it's easier to punch down and blame everything on those with no power and no money than to examine why you actually lost

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

comedyblissoption posted:

it's easier to punch down and blame everything on those with no power and no money than to examine why you actually lost

Everytime I see someone like Eichenwald or one of these other dipshits I think back to this moment that Jimmy Dore had on his show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y84tkDQ2-cA&t=8m17s

Ron Placone: "When is this guy going to get his own show on Fox News?"

Jimmy Dore: "II knew it was people with no money and no power!. I knew it wasn't corporations or trade deals set up by the elites. I knew it was regular people not willing to pay more money. I knew it".

https://twitter.com/bkerogers/status/843320133938495488

Let's just mock Eichenwald here somemore. gently caress it.

FuzzySkinner has issued a correction as of 05:38 on Mar 19, 2017

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

It's wrong cause others suffer, but I'm glad this self-righteous pundit had a seizure. Next time take ur auto-animation settings seriously.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

They have lots of power though due to their white male privilege, maybe the next Dem nominee needs to stress that fact more often if they want to win :colbert:

Harveygod posted:

It's wrong cause others suffer, but I'm glad this self-righteous pundit had a seizure. Next time take ur auto-animation settings seriously.

You'd think given his medical issue and general cluelessness with technology he'd have someone help him out with some tips on how to avoid flashing poo poo online but nope, I guess that's everyone else's responsibility.

MaxxBot has issued a correction as of 16:52 on Mar 19, 2017

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I like to think that he believed he was making himself a martyr when he activated the gif.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
The best part is that wasn't the first time that happened to ole Kurt. He even talked about how he learned about the autoplay setting the first time.

So, if we take him at face value, Jew Goldstein posted that gif and Kurt willingly clicked it, giving himself a seizure.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=envbbUc4LhU

good god, neoliberalism (and more importantly pure unchecked capitalism) is a cancer.

Saw this on 60 minutes and it's a bit stunning to see actual journalism on a channel like that.

In case anyone was wondering, this is literally what companies do now:
-Tell workers they're fired.
-Threaten to not offer them any compensation if they don't train their replacements.
-Pay their H1-B visa replacements half the salary with NO. BENEFITS.

Oh and i didn't even get to the best part. One of the schools/companies that did was Cal Berkley which is led by Janet Napaloino, who endorsed this practice.

But don't worry guys. The only reason Trump won was because of internalized racism and sexism.

loving disgusting.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

trump and republicans were pushing some legislation afaik to dissuade this practice by putting a minimum salary cap of ~6 figures on h1-bs

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also the h1-b program nominally was supposed to be for getting skilled workers that you couldn't find in the job market despite looking domestically

of course it's been transformed into undercutting labor domestically instead

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

also keep in mind just because some companies may not abuse the system or put their h1-b employees in coercive and abusive situations, a lot of other companies do

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

also the h1-b program nominally was supposed to be for getting skilled workers that you couldn't find in the job market despite looking domestically

of course it's been transformed into undercutting labor domestically instead

Considering the amount of millennials that are underpaid, underemployed...and just to hear this? Makes me feel sick.

It's lovely for everyone all around. It's lovely for immigrants because they're getting exploited to being paid far less than they should be legally entitled too, and it's lovely for the American worker (of all sexes, races, etc) who is getting squeezed out of the work place as a result.

The companies that do this need to be punished, and there needs to be laws on the book to prevent this sort of abuse in all directions.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

What would happen if acting jobs were added to H1B and Hollywood suddenly started giving all the starring roles to Bollywood actors who wanted more international presence? What if journalism jobs were added to H1Bs? What if other white collar jobs in traditionally liberal fields were outsourced?

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

trump and republicans were pushing some legislation afaik to dissuade this practice by putting a minimum salary cap of ~6 figures on h1-bs

No way this is being done, both the neolibs and the GOP love this poo poo it's all empty JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! messaging

If it does get through they'll probably make it gently caress people over even more

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

super sweet best pal posted:

What would happen if acting jobs were added to H1B and Hollywood suddenly started giving all the starring roles to Bollywood actors who wanted more international presence? What if journalism jobs were added to H1Bs? What if other white collar jobs in traditionally liberal fields were outsourced?

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

What if other white collar jobs in traditionally liberal fields were outsourced?

This one's easy; all the previously white collar liberals would become lower class people whose skills are no longer applicable in the nation, the remaining liberals would push them out of the nest like they were a baby bird that got stunk up with a human's hand once they started complaining that they lost their jobs, they'd become pissed off lower class conservatives and vote for Angry Flensing Apparatus No 468B-76 in the next election after it promised that it would murder and remove the skin from the Algerians that stole their Project Manager jobs.

call to action
Jun 10, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FuzzySkinner posted:

It's lovely for everyone all around. It's lovely for immigrants because they're getting exploited to being paid far less than they should be legally entitled too, and it's lovely for the American worker (of all sexes, races, etc) who is getting squeezed out of the work place as a result.

Mmmm, this is problematic. It's only woke to make sure immigrants can play the "other" while they work for low wages and stratospherically high precarity, not to ensure they can become citizens with a vote and legal rights.

Mr. Belding
May 19, 2006
^
|
<- IS LAME-O PHOBE ->
|
V
H1B1 is corporate welfare. Which is not the good kind of welfare.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

You know what makes me disgusted

That our "left wing" party in this country is more concerned with a goddamn red bating story with Russia and giving the CIA sloppy blowjobs than they are standing up for the american worker, minorities, the enviorment and the LGBT community.

Nothing makes my blood boil than to see this poo poo for example

https://twitter.com/sethmoulton/status/843988966005248000

Christ even Bernie is doing it now.

Worthless loving assholes. Throw all of their asses out.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

https://twitter.com/democracy010101/status/843989596111290368

holy poo poo.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

redbaiting and pushing a negative message on trump worked so well during the general

only makes sense to double down

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

redbaiting and pushing a negative message on trump worked so well during the general

only makes sense to double down

We can't get clean loving water to the people of flint.

We're letting Koch Bros. control the current government's budget.

Yet they're using arguments from the loving 80'S because they don't want to face these things. loving pathetic.

e: It sounds drat near like the Bush Admin. in regards to starting a war in Iraq. Knowing what came out about HRC, and Obama? They did want to get in a bullshit proxy war in Syria over this horseshit.

FuzzySkinner has issued a correction as of 03:46 on Mar 21, 2017

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

FuzzySkinner posted:

That our "left wing" party in this country is more concerned with a goddamn red bating story with Russia and giving the CIA sloppy blowjobs than they are standing up for the american worker, minorities, the enviorment and the LGBT community.

Same except instead of getting mad I've become completely apathetic to everything

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Of all the ways to discredit Trump, why do they keep doubling down on the neo-McCarthyism?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Of all the ways to discredit Trump, why do they keep doubling down on the neo-McCarthyism?
easier than being introspective

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

The thing is that while the president possibly having colluded with hostile foreign interests IS important, why is that the entire focus of the Democrat strategy? Yes, Trump should be investigated. Ok. That's ONE OF A MILLION THINGS going on. Why aren't they up in arms about Flint? The healthcare thing is even a response to what the GOP is doing. Always eternally on the defensive.

I think it's because "Is Trump a KGB agent? Find out at 11 PM!" is such a good headline.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

FuzzySkinner posted:

whenever you are frustrated with dems being bad, just remind yourself: everyone knows

you know how dems laugh at how trump's approval rating has cratered? well there's only one other thing which has LESS APPROVAL than trump, and that's the dems. yes, even the orange idiot baby whose incompetence they laugh at to console themselves is more popular than them

Lightning Lord posted:

The thing is that while the president possibly having colluded with hostile foreign interests IS important, why is that the entire focus of the Democrat strategy? Yes, Trump should be investigated. Ok. That's ONE OF A MILLION THINGS going on. Why aren't they up in arms about Flint? The healthcare thing is even a response to what the GOP is doing. Always eternally on the defensive.

I think it's because "Is Trump a KGB agent? Find out at 11 PM!" is such a good headline.

its actually because neoliberalism, the only value the dems have anymore, is such a poo poo sandwich that absolutely no one but the richest want that it simply cannot be sold to people with a focus on policies

dems need to focus on anything but policies because the policies they stand for are awful and unpopular

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Lightning Lord posted:

ya this is it

the russia thing is real but the dems have to promise something to voters (and then act on it to get reelected) . if trump is a russian stooge but also gets rid of all the browns and criminalizes abortion but is economically exactly the same in the eyes of the voters, red voters will be motivated to turn out while people who dont care about those things will sit out the race.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/844032979462774784
https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/844033687108902912
https://twitter.com/the_moviebob/status/844035148811309056

loving lazy poor scum should have educated themselves so they could be a fat gently caress movie blogger like me. This guy is basically Paul Ryan rhetoric with wokeness added it, it's nauseating.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Haven't you heard? It's not my JOB to educate you, or to treat you like a human, or accept my culpability in anything except general cultural trends which I passively benefit from but cannot be specifically blamed for. Other things that are not my job are producing thoughtful analysis & managing my *INSERT-MODERATE-TO-SEVERE-CHRONIC-ILLNESSES-HERE*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

the day you were born a scared and dumb fucker raised by other scared and dumb fuckers in a dumb dying loving nation was the day god herself signed your death warrant, fucko.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

MaxxBot posted:

loving lazy poor scum should have educated themselves so they could be a fat gently caress movie blogger like me. This guy is basically Paul Ryan rhetoric with wokeness added it, it's nauseating.

That's what a lot of wokes are.

They're basically raised in a lot of puritan conservative families with that mindset and don't understand the poor, working class. Nor do they care to.

As I've said before. I've found much more common ground with some :911: gun nut type from rural oklahoma than I could ever dream of finding with some rich upper class white liberal. This is coming from someone who wants Single payer healthcare, free college education, legalized marijuana, justice reform and wants no foreign intervention to speak of.

FuzzySkinner has issued a correction as of 01:21 on Mar 22, 2017

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.

FuzzySkinner posted:

They're basically raised in a lot of puritan conservative families with that mindset and don't understand the poor, working class. Nor do they care to.

As I've said before. I've found much more common ground with some :911: gun nut type from rural oklahoma than I could ever dream of finding with some rich upper class white liberal. This is coming from someone who wants Singe payer healthcare, free college education, legalized marijuana, justice reform and wants no foriegn intervention to speak of.

Well yeah. Hillary Clinton opposes all those things and they nominated her. Why wouldn't there be a disconnect between you?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
A modern progressive is someone who watches The Music Man and gets extremely upset at how white the town is and how loving stupid the townspeople are for getting conned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

MaxxBot posted:

thats what amuses me about blob. he talks about how progressive he is and all the talking points. but he is just objectivist dickhead elitist under it all. he knows he is giant loving failure, he has been let go from most sites he works at because he always backbiter and lickspittle. plus he has fat gently caress diabetes now.

FuzzySkinner posted:

As I've said before. I've found much more common ground with some :911: gun nut type from rural oklahoma than I could ever dream of finding with some rich upper class white liberal. This is coming from someone who wants Single payer healthcare, free college education, legalized marijuana, justice reform and wants no foreign intervention to speak of.

yeah. alot of these wokes dicks have a the deep vain conservative moral puritan bullshit in them. they just inverse their attacks and ideals but its all from right wing arguments or places of thought.

anyway my favorite woke "social critic" has been going off again on twitter. basically the last few days he has been trying to say how evil and bad power fantasy(any kind) in media is bad and toxic.

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844119894173990912

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844116445344673794

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844276402274807808

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844279777867411456

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844280961101524992

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844286609948229632

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844332407968845825

https://twitter.com/radicalbytes/status/844272319988023296

what sucks is he is actualy leftist on a lot of issues and makes ok/good points on how poo poo the dnc is. but he is so wrapped up with being mr. moral social fix it, that he ends up being a woke dick. funny enough he loses a ton of followers when he makes actual good points.

also he thinks loving no man sky is toxic power fantasy and thats why people attacked it.

Dapper_Swindler has issued a correction as of 11:58 on Mar 22, 2017

• Locked thread