Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Cygni posted:

this is when you remember that they made mentally disabled little brother Brian France the president of NASCAR

I would rather they try one year of a plate race on the oval before they run the road course, to be honest. It's not going to get much worse than it is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

This deserves its own post.

Congrats, Our Man Spence. Smoke may have sided with JWT after Gateway, but:

quote:

7. Do you consider race car drivers to be entertainers?

Yes! Yeah, I think certain guys — Spencer Gallagher… OK, you laugh. I think he’s certainly entertaining when he’s doing his interviews. He’s got a great outlook and approach to racing and is very cavalier about it, but at the same time, he’s competitive.

...Dale Junyer thinks you're cool. :perfect:

http://jeffgluck.com/dale-earnhardt-jr-12-questions-interview-2017/

Related, don't breathe over Junyer if he's eating. He hates that.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

quote:

1. How much of your success is based on natural ability and how much has come from working at it?

For a long time, it was all ability, low effort. Now I think it’s 50-50.

God, he's the best.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

wicka posted:

God, he's the best.

I'll have to admit, he is.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

No penalties for Busch or Logano.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

shyduck posted:

No penalties for Busch or Logano.

It was the best finish to a race since Phoenix... ;)

E: that Jr interview :allears:

algebra testes fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Mar 15, 2017

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Its the part that he comes clean about Robinson wrecking him that makes the interview.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

There's only like 2 cup drivers in the xfinity race tomorrow (Blaney and Suarez) Not a drill!

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

dentist toy box posted:

There's only like 2 cup drivers in the xfinity race tomorrow (Blaney and Suarez) Not a drill!

:getin:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

dentist toy box posted:

And those names are so young you can actually live with them running the NXS race.

I might just have to watch.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

dentist toy box posted:

Also Jones and the Dillons

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

This Xfinity race looks like it might finish good.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Park Dillon

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

A BLOO BLOO I GOT WRECKED OUT OF A BUSCH RACE.

Kyle Busch level whining. That is some "get the gently caress out of NXS you petulant poo poo" stuff which NASCAR would never actually enforce.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
laughing my fuckin rear end off at the guy just sitting in the middle of the track waiting to crash into the guy that spun him out

for a second there I had a flashback and thought I was playing NASCAR Thunder 2004

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Turdsdown Tom posted:

laughing my fuckin rear end off at the guy just sitting in the middle of the track waiting to crash into the guy that spun him out

for a second there I had a flashback and thought I was playing NASCAR Thunder 2004

Watch out or the rival meter will go up to 100

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kevin Harvick disagrees completely with Austin Dillon and he is not afraid to make it known. :golfclap:

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

CBJSprague24 posted:

A BLOO BLOO I GOT WRECKED OUT OF A BUSCH RACE.

Kyle Busch level whining. That is some "get the gently caress out of NXS you petulant poo poo" stuff which NASCAR would never actually enforce.

Maybe they'll come up with a zero tolerance policy for the Cup guys in the lower divisions - gently caress up once, and you're done in that division for the year.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Maybe they'll come up with a zero tolerance policy for the Cup guys in the lower divisions - gently caress up once, and you're done in that division for the year.

Works for me. It'll never happen, though.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

No additional penalties for Austin Dillon for going back at Cole Custer yesterday. You're not getting that rule, Boomer.

Did NASCAR do away with the moronic, IndyCar copycat "Nobody can do or say anything bad to/about anyone else" policy from last year or is NASCAR just completely incompetent at enforcing it?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

CBJSprague24 posted:

No additional penalties for Austin Dillon for going back at Cole Custer yesterday. You're not getting that rule, Boomer.

Did NASCAR do away with the moronic, IndyCar copycat "Nobody can do or say anything bad to/about anyone else" policy from last year or is NASCAR just completely incompetent at enforcing it?

NASCAR has never been consistent about enforcing anything, so

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
gently caress THIS PUBLICITY WHORE SEAL

ARBYS ENTHUSIASTS UNITE

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Kyle is going to murder JoLo

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
RYAN NEWMAN CHASE HUNT BEGINS AGAIN

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

ryan fuckin newman lol

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
Eat poo poo Kyle :xd:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

kidcoelacanth posted:

ryan fuckin newman lol

e- In theory, I agree. In practice, I'll take a surprise winner.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Mar 19, 2017

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tbh i was really hoping stenhouse would steal one

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

OVERTIME, guys.

gently caress Kyle Busch, but that was such a dumb ending.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
The 31 car doing donuts is so funny that I had to come post.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Orchestrated Mess posted:

OVERTIME, guys.

gently caress Kyle Busch, but that was such a dumb ending.

would you really have rather watched busch win that under caution

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
no matter what happens in a race you can count on someone in this thread having a dumb opinion

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
just lol that Jolo's tire failure caused Kyle to lose the race.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
Kyle is going to punch the Goodyear guys out

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

https://twitter.com/NASFACTS/status/843601007619821568

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

VikingSkull posted:

no matter what happens in a race you can count on someone in this thread having a dumb opinion

Like people being against Ryan Newman. Those are dumb opinions.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
tbh there's as much evidence that Newman won as there is that man landed on the moon so I can see why people might be upset

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

tbh there's as much evidence that Newman won as there is that man landed on the moon so I can see why people might be upset

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

i think i dislike newman more than any other fulltime driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orchestrated Mess
Dec 12, 2009

Fuck art. Let's dance.

kidcoelacanth posted:

would you really have rather watched busch win that under caution

Absolutely not, but almost, which makes me feel disgusting.

I don't even know what winning means anymore with this segment poo poo anyway.

• Locked thread