Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

This exchange got me:

"anyone send ur penis pic?"
"nooooo ur a gay".

Well.... Alright then.

"It's worth the risk" he thinks as he unzips his pants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

How is gay treated in India?

edit:

quote:

Homosexuality is mostly a taboo subject in Indian civil society and for the government. Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code makes sex with persons of the same gender punishable by law.

Oh.

Switzerland
Feb 18, 2005
Do what thou must do.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

"It's worth the risk" he thinks as he unzips his penis
FTFY

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I just want to rub her reproductive parts

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

edit:

Oh.

Man, that's gotta be a loving terrible life; not only are you frustrated as all hell, but even when you get release, it's not even with the reproductive parts of your choice. :smith:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
this is some of the most grim poo poo i've seen in my life

:five:

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

edit:

Oh.

google image search "indian men holding hands"

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Milfs matters

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

spathi-wa posted:

google image search "indian men holding hands"

like that one guy said they are just more expressive about their "emotions."

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
im boy

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

jamoncorona
Apr 9, 2014

They carry their printer for her but then they ask her to turn it on and off and do the needful.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE
i ken on bhabhis tits

whiter than a Wilco show
Mar 30, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Thank you

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

jamoncorona posted:

They carry their printer for her but then they ask her to turn it on and off and do the needful.

Love is a many needful thing.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Good Evening. I'm Jim Acosta and we're here tonight on Milfs Matters with my guests Prince ALi, Seductive Shraddha Trolls and Zulmi Shahenshah to discuss a serious topic: I drink ur boobs milk, do u like it?? All these. Yes... or no.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Hong Kong Craigslist is full of Indian guys looking for other guys.

The Delhi one though ...

Craigslist Delhi Personals. posted:

what will you do with my 4 inch dick! (dehi)

I have a 4 inch dick. does that work, I do have good stamina.
I have nice tight rear end too.

Height: 5'4"
I am a brown, a bit hairy person who is a bit chubby too.
I have a thick beard and moustache.

Not linking because i don't want my genes spliced

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Imperialist Dog posted:

The Delhi one though ...

Laffo

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Imperialist Dog posted:

The Delhi one though ...

Well? Don't leave us in suspense, what did you tell him you'd do with his 4 inch dick?!

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Showed it to the nearest bhabhi oc

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bubblebee posted:

Bhabhi means older brother (or older male cousin's) wife.

Your uncle's wife is either your Mami (is she's on your mom's side) or your Thau-ji (on your dad's side).

Calling a parents sister Bhabhi would get the poo poo kicked out of you lol.They're either your Mausi (mom's side) or your Bua (dad's side).

At least in the part of India I'm from.

People often call eachother "bhayia" (older brother) or "Didi" (older sister there in the same way that people here say "bro".

But if it's an older woman you're not close with who still runs in the same circles as you, then you can call her Bhabhi. It's just a respectful way of addressing a middle aged married woman since the sentiment is like "Wife of that dude I'm a super great bro with and since we are such great bros I super respect you". So that's also where part of the taboo comes from as well.

Another thing to call an older lady you don't know is Mata-ji which roughly translates to Mother. The point is that, she's an old lady so she's SOMEONE'S mother, right?

Basically​ it's all annoying and depends on context. Someone in your friends circle is going to address you differently than the clerk at the store.

Where can I meet hot big nipple bhabhi for fac

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

scrubs season six posted:

Where can I meet hot big nipple bhabhi for fac

facebook. haven't you been paying attention?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

facebook. haven't you been paying attention?

Suck my drat plumpy hole.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy
Couple forced to apologise as video of hug goes viral

A local newspaper posted:

BHIWANDI: Hugging his girlfriend after proposing to her on bended knee in public has landed a Bhiwandi man, and also the woman, in trouble with local leaders of their community.
Someone shot a video of the romantic act that went viral on social media, prompting a virulent reaction against the young couple. The man was made to apologise on video, which was posted online, and a local organisation threatened further humiliation, promising that it will make him and his lover do squats in public.
The hateful reaction to a simple expression of love has traumatised the couple and those among their friends who were present during the proposal. Feeling unsafe, the couple has left the city.
"We are upset. My daughter has threatened to commit suicide if the harassment does not stop," the woman's father told TOI. "It's unethical of some people to react in this way over a silly mistake."

Evidence of the crime:

No one cares if you poop on the road and people can step in it and take your E.Coli home but HUGGING ON THE ROAD IS AGAINST OUR CULTURE AND YOU SHOULD BE KILLED FOR DOING IT

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

spathi-wa posted:

Evidence of the crime:

Respect their culture.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Streak posted:

Respect their culture.

Yes, truly: respect the culture, close this thread.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

M gonna do power yoga on her asss

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

spathi-wa posted:

Evidence of the crime:

No one cares if you poop on the road and people can step in it and take your E.Coli home but HUGGING ON THE ROAD IS AGAINST OUR CULTURE AND YOU SHOULD BE KILLED FOR DOING IT
My favorite part about this is that the harassment is just done by super jealous guys who wish they could do the same.

spathi-wa
Sep 8, 2005
hu hu hu ^_^
Lipstick Apathy

Haier posted:

My favorite part about this is that the harassment is just done by super jealous guys who wish they could do the same.

it's basically that - people who wish they could do this without feeling socially shamed

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Typical incels

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Disco Godfather posted:

Typical incels
India is definitely a country full of incels, followed by many volcels. I think even a lot of married men fall into incel/volcel categories.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Haier posted:

India is definitely a country full of incels, followed by many volcels. I think even a lot of married men fall into incel/volcel categories.

Oh for sure man

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Oops sorry guys

*does squats*

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
I once saw this video of wild boars in india passing around and eating a dead baby.

Thats not as bad as the things ive seen in this thread

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Nice

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Her forearms are bared with garish colored purple she must do squats for the shame of our entire village

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

Glenn Quebec posted:

Her forearms are bared with garish colored purple she must do squats for the shame of our entire village

You know at first I thought public squats was a pretty silly shame mechanism but after thinking about it, we should probably start doing this in the US

First off it promotes healthier living, and also discourages a bunch of people from doing anything in public for fear of being forced to exercise, it's win-win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

7 centimeters = 2.756 inches

Lmbo

• Locked thread