Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

That would be kind of funny but that's only 8 distinct articles and the tweeter is a lazy Photoshopping dipshit. It's just the exact same pixel for pixel screenshots pasted over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

emoji posted:

That would be kind of funny but that's only 8 distinct articles and the tweeter is a lazy Photoshopping dipshit. It's just the exact same pixel for pixel screenshots pasted over and over.

I think you forgot to lol.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
There's plenty of real stuff to lol about keep fake garbage in CSPAM please.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Anyone seen the trump billboard? got a bigly out of me.

http://www.12news.com/news/politics/owner-of-phoenix-trump-billboard-it-will-stay-up-as-long-as-trump-is-president/423507653

red19fire
May 26, 2010

emoji posted:

i figured it was lazy media outlets using the same stock photo. but i also don't doubt that Chelsea is being groomed for something (because the dems have not learned at all from an embarrassing loss at the tiny hands of the orange retard)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

just so everyone's clear: this isn't the bangladesh or w/e billboard, and is a bigly lol

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Incident 1:
Fence jumper made it all the way to White House back door

Incident 2:
Secret Service stops suspect before reaching White House fence

Incident 3:
Person in custody after incident at White House gates - Secret Service

How many brains has Trump broken?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I'd normally say that that billboard is lowbrow and unhelpful but the fact that poo poo like that gets under Trump's skin so easily is hilarious and lol worthy.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

That would be badass without the nazi stuff. With the nazi/$ stuff is much more lol.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

I'd normally say that that billboard is lowbrow and unhelpful but the fact that poo poo like that gets under Trump's skin so easily is hilarious and lol worthy.

Lol everything gets under trumps skin, who knew someone could get elected to the highest office in the land and still be an insecure thin skinned baby

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

For 'ol stone-face angie this is basically a over the top "What in the gently caress" reaction. Like the Trump equivalent would be throwing his own poop while screaming "BAD! SAD! BADSAD!"

Soho Joe
Aug 11, 2006

the torment of existence
weighed against
the horror of nonbeing
Nap Ghost

i like this gif of a dignified woman flipping out at whatever buffoonery she has witnessed, and pleading for the viewer to identify with her

what sitcom is this from? is it one of those fancy channels that Always Sunny was on?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

thathonkey posted:

list of good deals donald j trump has made so far as president:

list of good deals donald j trump has made in his entire life

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I don't know about you guys but I just can't handle all this winning.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

These days I need a coffee and this thread for an lol in the morning

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

These days I need a coffee and this thread for an lol in the morning

Here's a goodn for ya:

https://twitter.com/nathansnewman/status/843253600658886656

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

My lol threshold has been raised higher by this presidency, this barely fell into the 'mild chuckle' category. Anybody got some solid lols for us this morning?

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

:stare:

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I'm legitimately about to start murdering anybody who says 'well both sides are equally bad'

I will cackle wildly as I do this

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jukebox Hero posted:

I'm legitimately about to start murdering anybody who says 'well both sides are equally bad'

I will cackle wildly as I do this

'well both sides are equally bad'

The entire thing is entertaining for me as I don't live in the USA though.

Jukebox Hero
Dec 27, 2007
stars in his eyes
I'm downloading your address and buying the tickets as we speak

I'll even keep posting on your behalf so nobody can tell it happened

*insert that dumb navy seal sniper speech meme here*

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Lol that trump is literally destroying jobs near that faux fancy resort of his

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

here it is i found the documentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqnftyYWW4E

edit:

LMAO

Neil Gorsuch?

More like, Neil Gor-SUCKS! Nyeh heh heh!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Jel Shaker posted:

Lol that trump is literally destroying jobs near that faux fancy resort of his

Imagine someone so toxic that their mere presence destroys jobs

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Trump is bad but so are the dems so I dunno

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

trump was right https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/18/us/voter-fraud-fort-worth-trial-rosa-marie-ortega.html

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
if both sides bad y not have more sides?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
if only you had to present some form of official documentation confirming your citizen status when you vote hmmm, like maybe a passport

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

turn off the TV posted:

https://twitter.com/samueloakford/status/842750506443427840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Trump literally asking the military to start comitting war crimes.

Not sure if lol

He's ok with killing babies in his own family, so don't be surprised if some brown baby in the desert is nothing to him

i've been reading this

to add extra density to all of my lols here in this thraed and I'll just note to everyone that he basically went out of his way to kill his newborn grand-nephew as revenge, which is something he gets a serious hard on over ("hit back twice as hard").The parents' (PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP's dead brother's son) attempted to get their fair share out of GrandDaddy Trump's will upon his death (5 children including Donald, 1 child died, but instead of deceased Fred JR's kids getting it, alzheimer addled Fred Trump just cut out his first dead sons entire family cause why bother). They tried to point out it wasn't fair to act like their father never existed. trump doesn't like the idea of losing a cent let alone millions, "It's like they were suing my father. I didn't like it.". two days later they received a letter telling them their insurance handlings, which had a pretty Yuge bill and was being paid for by the trump foundation, was cancelled by him.

i'll make sure to capture good quotes while skimming through later in case there's a Lull in the Lol, but I doubt thatll happen!! lol!

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Yeah but he speaks his mind!

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

jfc 8 years in prison for ticking the wrong box.

Now I understand that voter fraud might be a concern, if all you have to do is to claim you're an US citizen to be able to vote.
This is not how it works in the rest of the world, just thought I'd mention that.

Speaking of ticking boxes, someone at some time must've thought it funny to tick Yes in the genocide and warcrime box on that stupid inquiry you have to fill in before entering the US?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Drunk & Ugly posted:

He's ok with killing babies in his own family, so don't be surprised if some brown baby in the desert is nothing to him

i've been reading this

to add extra density to all of my lols here in this thraed and I'll just note to everyone that he basically went out of his way to kill his newborn grand-nephew as revenge, which is something he gets a serious hard on over ("hit back twice as hard").The parents' (PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP's dead brother's son) attempted to get their fair share out of GrandDaddy Trump's will upon his death (5 children including Donald, 1 child died, but instead of deceased Fred JR's kids getting it, alzheimer addled Fred Trump just cut out his first dead sons entire family cause why bother). They tried to point out it wasn't fair to act like their father never existed. trump doesn't like the idea of losing a cent let alone millions, "It's like they were suing my father. I didn't like it.". two days later they received a letter telling them their insurance handlings, which had a pretty Yuge bill and was being paid for by the trump foundation, was cancelled by him.

i'll make sure to capture good quotes while skimming through later in case there's a Lull in the Lol, but I doubt thatll happen!! lol!

Holy moly.

Mr Havafap posted:

jfc 8 years in prison for ticking the wrong box.

Now I understand that voter fraud might be a concern, if all you have to do is to claim you're an US citizen to be able to vote.
This is not how it works in the rest of the world, just thought I'd mention that.

Speaking of ticking boxes, someone at some time must've thought it funny to tick Yes in the genocide and warcrime box on that stupid inquiry you have to fill in before entering the US?

There are actually a small number of confirmed cases of voter fraud like this, but like in this instance they're usually voting R.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Didn't that woman vote for Trump? lol

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Extremely my poo poo

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lol Steve Bannon's father was a total dumbshit who took financial advice from Jim loving Cramer:

quote:

In a Wall Street Journal piece, Bannon said his anti-elitist worldview was shaped by his father’s decision during the financial crisis in 2008 to sell his AT&T stock, at a loss of more than $100,000. Marty Bannon, who started at AT&T as a lineman, got spooked by Jim Cramer’s advice on the “Today” show to take “whatever money you may need for the next five years” out of the market.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

haljordan posted:

Lol Steve Bannon's father was a total dumbshit who took financial advice from Jim loving Cramer:

I lol bigly at all the idiots that said poo poo like "I was retired and lost my house because of the crash" or "I was about to retire but then I lost 70% of my savings so I guess I'll just work until I die."

If you're retired or near retirement you don't keep all your money in volatile stocks/investments. It's like the number one loving rule.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

haljordan posted:

Wow my dad sure did get hosed over by the 2008 crash! I just can't trust those darned elites!

*works with scam artist millionaire to repeal banking regulations*

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

if only you had to present some form of official documentation confirming your citizen status when you vote hmmm, like maybe a passport

Hear! Hear! Further, we should ensure that our election system's maintenance is underwritten by those who use it so I suggest implementing a nominal fee to vote. Like a poll... fee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Hear! Hear! Further, we should ensure that our election system's maintenance is underwritten by those who use it so I suggest implementing a nominal fee to vote. Like a poll... fee.

taxes? what are those? goddamn big gov