Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

and i must meme
Jan 15, 2017

Al-Saqr posted:

Dave Rubin is what happens when you mix right wing fascist racism with the single most boring and uninteresting idiot on the planet. Oh wait that also describes that fat idiot from swindon carl of sad too.

'classical liberals' are the most in denial fuckers

just admit you're a conservative or a libertarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

:boom:

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

How the gently caress didn't his wife realize this the second she laid eyes on him. that poor woman, is there any authority people can call to help her start filing divorce papers and leave this guy for good?! Hopefully she can gently caress him hard with alimony.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 16:12 on Mar 19, 2017

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Gavin said his wife forced him to sleep on the couch for a week after Trump won.

This is either shtick, or McInnes is about to be wiped out in a divorce because he can't stop saying stupid poo poo.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Montasque posted:

This is either shtick, or McInnes is about to be wiped out in a divorce because he can't stop saying stupid poo poo.

I really hope it's the latter, I really really hope it is, no amount of pain and suffering will be enough for these Nazis.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

lol is there like a single alt-right person who has a normal relationship with their wife

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

They probably deserve each other, and their continued marriage will be the future they deserve.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol maybe don't associate with nazis then

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

lol

https://twitter.com/DTessmer1993/status/843269904312795136

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

this is a man who not only fucks, but is picky about who he fucks. checks out

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
I cannot wait for McInnes to have a twitter meltdown over how oppressive divorce court is for men.

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

why on earth would PROUD BOY MANLY MAN gavin mcinnes post the whiniest weakman poo poo on twitter about how his wife put him in the doghouse

like i seriously dont get it, what the gently caress kind of persona is he trying to project

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

the black husserl posted:

why on earth would PROUD BOY MANLY MAN gavin mcinnes post the whiniest weakman poo poo on twitter about how his wife put him in the doghouse

like i seriously dont get it, what the gently caress kind of persona is he trying to project

He's more Al Bundy than Adolf Hitler, and the Proud Boys are more NO MA'AM than brown shirts.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

almost as if these dudes get shook by the slightest things and hence the tough guy posturing

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

As the "hit" movie Suicide Squad demonstrated, even if you are the most badass mercenary assassin in the world, you can still be brought to to your knees by family court.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Maybe don't talk about all the things you hate about Jews if you don't want people to think you're a Nazi.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Maybe don't talk about all the things you hate about Jews if you don't want people to think you're a Nazi.

His list was basically "Jews are awesome but they whine too much and they should hate Muslims more".

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Al-Saqr posted:

How the gently caress didn't his wife realize this the second she laid eyes on him. that poor woman, is there any authority people can call to help her start filing divorce papers and leave this guy for good?! Hopefully she can gently caress him hard with alimony.

So I Married a Jew Murderer

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/843491453129150465

hahaha

I'm glad this thread is back to mocking alt-right dipshits instead of D&D bickering.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

DeepDickPizza posted:

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/843491453129150465

hahaha

I'm glad this thread is back to mocking alt-right dipshits instead of D&D bickering.

Hahaha holy poo poo is that preacher comic panel ever wrong about these fucks hahahaha

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

The alt right will own us all with 50 hours of pure cartesian logic

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Brown Menace posted:

lol is there like a single alt-right person who has a normal relationship with their wife

it's weird that all these misogynists have weird relationships with the women in their lifes

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
why is all alt right twitters have black and white glamor shots for photos?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Cyron posted:

it makes them feel sophisticated

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Cyron posted:

Well, when the alternative is

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
if that's his house that guy has a lot of action figures in a glass case

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
he looks like art for a hunter s tompson book.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

The Brown Menace posted:

lol this whole thing about oh no kurt has a ~disability~ is insanely dumb

so how far are we gonna take this. like if im rich do i hand a poor person a few million dollars before i argue with them, or if a guy is short do i bring a stool to a fight, or if i'm arguing with a woman do i tone down my fiery hot rhetoric because society expects her to be more docile, if i argue with a black person do i act more unhinged because society perceives them as angrier by default

oh wait i know, total war on all disadvantaged has been declared a long time ago and i dont give a hot gay gently caress what congress thinks, if you have any minor disability or disadvantage it is to be exploited to the maximum since that is whats happening anyway but somehow only once it enters the realm of physical disability it becomes deplorable

i'm a little confused. the argument is that it's good to cause seizures in your political opponents? am i getting that right?

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

lmao

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

its cool that alt-righters jerk off to their pundits

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

its cool that alt-righters jerk off to their pundits

username "wife ideas" or "appearance look"

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Before I clicked I assumed this would be discussions of her vids and links to her articles and such. That was pretty goddamn stupid of me

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Cyron posted:

he looks like art for a hunter s tompson book.

He looks like the type of guy who'd think that's a compliment.

Comrade Cheggorsky
Aug 20, 2011

i wonder how many times trump has cranked his hog to tomi in the oval office

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

The best part of Gavin's "grow up and be a traditional family man" shtick is that his family might now be worth hundreds of millions of dollars if he'd hadn't been kicked off Vice for being an immature rear end in a top hat. And then he got kicked out of his own advertising agency for transphobia.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm p sure I'll regret clicking that link so i wont

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

logikv9 posted:

I'm p sure I'll regret clicking that link so i wont

It's all picture threads.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

It's all picture threads.

incels :argh:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

Are you guys actually buying this? It's obviously a sarcastic joke. His wife has been on streams with him in the past and is quite "right" herself.

His tweeter led me to this:

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/843531842569433088

Is that true? LOL if so.

spacetoaster has issued a correction as of 04:49 on Mar 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

spacetoaster posted:

Are you guys actually buying this? It's obviously a sarcastic joke. His wife has been on streams with him in the past and is quite "right" herself.

His tweeter led me to this:

https://twitter.com/MsBlaireWhite/status/843531842569433088

Is that true? LOL if so.

I used to work with a pretty militant/vocal member of BLM Toronto... And yeah, she was married to a white dude. Like the whitest dude possible.

She owned.