Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

making megazord too

i hope the next show is good, real snoozwfest rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a.lo posted:

To be perfectly honest, I just want a new Metroid game.

A finger on the monkey paw curls. Somewhere, a Nintendo exec says, "Let's give Other M another try."

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nothing would ever top Obama being hauled before an investigation. Nothing would top it. Goddamn how deliciously not-giving-a-gently caress such a move would be.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

McGlockenshire posted:

this gave the story a decent amount of support on freep

freep doesn't allow infowars links

or in other words,

I'm happy that the humble water filter salesmen is going 'legit'.

Great times ahead folks, great and wonderful times.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Uh oh

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

deadgoon posted:

police exist to put down labor revolts (and previously, slave revolts)

slavery and the exploitation of labor are a crime, and racist ideology sustains them

And also they keep people from mugging me, stop them from breaking into my house , stop people from driving drunk and killing me, stop people from vandilizing random poo poo and for loving sake do I really need to explain what an ordered society looks like compared to the favelas of Brazil.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Donkwich posted:

hay guys what drug should i take to properly emulate the trump experience

draino

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Philthy posted:

Want to see some pretty loving dumb people? Come on over to WI where we keep putting total idiots in charge. Walker, Ryan, Ron Johnson.

Here is the voting base:

http://www.channel3000.com/news/politics/under-trump-wisconsin-dairies-struggle-to-keep-immigrant-workers/399774724

the agri-business industry here is in full blown panic.

They have no labor at all for initial planting because its overwhelmingly [traditionally] migrant and everyone is terrified. It's even worse in the more rural counties and people are losing their minds.

lol owned

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

that is not a drug

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a.lo posted:

that is not a drug

oh yeah? have you ever taken it mr. smarty pants?

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

Epic High Five posted:

2B is a post-humanity robot-designed robot designed to kill robots and still has tits and a sculpted rear end

ME:A and all those games committed early to shoveling a ton of fanservice and sexual conquests and stuff which is all you need to know about why the fanbase of it is so m'lady

Yoko Taro games are always filled with sex, but not sexy (once you go beyond the screenshots). Sort of like Alien.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

Schnorkles posted:

They have no labor at all for initial planting because its overwhelmingly [traditionally] migrant and everyone is terrified. It's even worse in the more rural counties and people are losing their minds.

lol owned

I'm so happy. Thanks Trump

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Schnorkles posted:

lol owned

lmebo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Chokes McGee posted:

yes. i am the drug lord. you may have heard of me?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

fucken gottem

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schnorkles posted:

lol owned

I wish I could revel in people voting for their own self destruction but they're dragging the rest of us to hell with them so

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
drano my swamp

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I believe that Donald Trump is a businessman and he's not dumb

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Nonsense posted:

me genuinely enthralled in 1-2 Switch

loving fly-knit sneaker wearing nerd

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I'd like to eat food that wasn't shipped from Chile or cost 20x what it did last year. Please.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Tomero_the_Great posted:

Yoko Taro games are always filled with sex, but not sexy (once you go beyond the screenshots). Sort of like Alien.

Yoko Taro games are nothing but horrifically insane hell pits of unbridled sociopathy and burnt, broken societies and I've said for a while this last election was his doing

no one listened

now look where we are

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

lol owned

America really needs to sort out it's seasonal worker situation. A lot of countries have seasonal work visas - it's not a perfect system but at least the workers are legal/protected.

Of course that wont happen now. Instead of protected legal workers you'll get no workers.

gently caress it get the college kids who have to pay off their debts into work camps.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

a.lo posted:

yes. i am the drug lord. you may have heard of me?

doesn't ring a bell 🤔

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

change my name posted:

loving fly-knit sneaker wearing nerd

I am going to bring that sign to Smackdown Live!

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

deadgoon posted:

police exist to put down labor revolts (and previously, slave revolts)

slavery and the exploitation of labor are a crime, and racist ideology sustains them

I want to emphasize that I am so happy that a societal structure exists where you can continue to be dumb and believe in whatever you want, but if you put your counterproductive beliefs into practice a member of law enforcement will put you into a cage.

Like even with Donald Trump in charge, you still get locked up if you actually put into action your belief of "All the police are evil." Yeah, they have problems, but fight for progress rather than a retarded "Police stand for evil."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pre-ordered!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Donkwich posted:

drano my swamp

The swamp has always been there, friendo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUJYXaS7J-Q

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

MadJackal posted:

And also they keep people from mugging me, stop them from breaking into my house , stop people from driving drunk and killing me, stop people from vandilizing random poo poo and for loving sake do I really need to explain what an ordered society looks like compared to the favelas of Brazil.

hey everyone check out this bougie homeowner who's afraid of poor people and spray paint

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I'd like to eat food that wasn't shipped from Chile or cost 20x what it did last year. Please.

It's not up to us

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

andromeda looks offensively bad and it's amazing that they let that facial acting be released unto the world

iirc people reacted badly at the initial trailers because it looked awful then too and they made up some poo poo about how it was early and gonna get better and i think it somehow got worse?

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I think a food crisis will be good for America.

Hypha
Sep 13, 2008

:commissar:

HEY NONG MAN posted:

A world where wheat is like $14/bushel....yes please!

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

im playing ff8 because i only ever got pretty close to the end but never actually beat it

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Montasque posted:

I think a food crisis will be good for America.

it's gonna get worse before it gets better

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MadJackal posted:

I want to emphasize that I am so happy that a societal structure exists where you can continue to be dumb and believe in whatever you want, but if you put your counterproductive beliefs into practice a member of law enforcement will put you into a cage.

Like even with Donald Trump in charge, you still get locked up if you actually put into action your belief of "All the police are evil." Yeah, they have problems, but fight for progress rather than a retarded "Police stand for evil."

I want to emphasize that *faaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrt*

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

triple sulk posted:

andromeda looks offensively bad and it's amazing that they let that facial acting be released unto the world

iirc people reacted badly at the initial trailers because it looked awful then too and they made up some poo poo about how it was early and gonna get better and i think it somehow got worse?

alpha build. it's only been 4 years in the development cycle they're just gettin' started.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

a.lo posted:

it's gonna get worse before it gets better

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nonsense posted:

me genuinely enthralled in 1-2 Switch

my undercut would probably look better if I shaved it down to the scalp

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

triple sulk posted:

im playing ff8 because i only ever got pretty close to the end but never actually beat it

I tried to go back and beat 7th Saga one day just to say I have and Nakar basically threw himself in the way in slow motion

This was before I even knew about his LP series lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I should finish FFXII some say the last good FF before XIV

• Locked thread