Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Also I have four years of medical school and several years of post graduate medical training and am just loving with you take a chill pill post-match day med bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

This is from like forever ago at this point but it is really weirding me out how Alex Jones somehow has an oversized head and a dad bod at the same time. You'd think the extra weight would balance it out but

edit: Also have to say I'm kinda impressed by the sheer confidence it takes to look like that and then take off your shirt and try to sell it as an example of peak male vitality or whatever

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Mar 20, 2017

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

genuinely arousing

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Also I have reviewed my post history itt and it is indeed bad

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Der Meister posted:

Why are you so upset, this is alarming

dude's very proud that he's gonna be an md soon or something

unfortunately, I don't think he'll be a sleepy doctor like ben carson but more of a

MadJackal posted:

Let's compare number of years in medical school.
kind of doctor

I have zero years of medical school and I'm kind of a gently caress up in general so I'm a shoo-in for the White House in about twelve years, you cucks.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

deadgoon posted:

the biggest change i have experienced in donald trump's america is i used to hate the word cuck but now i like it

same and it worries me

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DID. SHE. SCORE??

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Baloogan posted:

im seriously avoiding the term because there are goons who search for it

interactive video entertainment ghazi

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

same and it worries me

it doesn't worry me, I've embraced it. I understand cuckdom better than the frog nazis now. I know that the true cucks are those who willingly vote to be figuratively hosed over, and I do not shame them for their kinks

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i have no med trainin but im a real go getter n ill cut u up real good n ill do my best ur prolly gonna die but i did my darndest

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

i have no med trainin but im a real go getter n ill cut u up real good n ill do my best ur prolly gonna die but i did my darndest

dude if you train your medical skill to like 90 or so, you can get a questline where you have to operate on donald but you can kill him on the table

this does, however, result in elon musk taking over new vegas

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Squizzle posted:

its a jla issue, during the kelly/mahnke run

And only The Flash you know

Superman has shown hell go full on ubermensch tyrannical dictator at the drOp of a hat
And all the rest are generally useless and stupid lmao

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

This is from like forever ago at this point but it is really weirding me out how Alex Jones somehow has an oversized head and a dad bod at the same time. You'd think the extra weight would balance it out but

incredibly classic effect of steroids

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
why trump thred so poppin tonite?

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Lol if you think medical training will mean anything when you can't find an iv kit or a sterilized blade after our coming nuclear holocaust

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Der Meister posted:

Also I have four years of medical school and several years of post graduate medical training and am just loving with you take a chill pill post-match day med bro

lol if you go into medical resarch treat the security guards well
long time ago i had a stint as a guard at a medical research phd building (there were like, animals, and a govt lab so needed 24 hour guarding) and when the brainiacs showed up at 6 am to check in it was back when dr house was big so they were all huge pricks and refused to sign in and mocked me :|

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Der Meister posted:

Lol if you think medical training will mean anything when you can't find an iv kit or a sterilized blade after our coming nuclear holocaust

with enough medical skill you can cannibalize your fallen ghoul comrades for hp

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao goons reallly search for the word "gaming" so they can pile on and talk abiut how bad women are? thatso so internet. internet as gently caress

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

long time ago i had a stint as a guard at a medical research phd building (there were like, animals, and a govt lab so needed 24 hour guarding) and when the brainiacs showed up at 6 am to check in it was back when dr house was big so they were all huge pricks and refused to sign in and mocked me :|

That wasn't because of House unfortunately that just how they are

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Also lol BSS goons posting how at those speeds the Koreans would be red paste when they are suddenly out of the blast zone several miles away in an instant

Like hello Speed Force
Dumb idiots

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Origami Dali posted:

why trump thred so poppin tonite?

mass effect, power rangers

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I hope Alex Jones pig heart explodes while he is on the crapper. Extremely high resolution photos will leak and become his greatest legacy

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Baloogan posted:

Sounds like they were giant pricks which frankly is to be expected

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

MariusLecter posted:

Also lol BSS goons posting how at those speeds the Koreans would be red paste when they are suddenly out of the blast zone several miles away in an instant

Like hello Speed Force
Dumb idiots

lmao idiots, do they think flash has killed everyone he ever met or something? lol

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

MariusLecter posted:

Like hello Speed Force
Dumb idiots

:agreed:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

im seriously avoiding the term because there are goons who search for it

lmao imagine caring about anything that much

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

What on earth are you people talking about

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
do people truly have free will to choose the things that interest them? to choose the things that they care about?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Der Meister posted:

What on earth are you people talking about

TRUMP

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

do people truly have free will to choose the things that interest them? to choose the things that they care about?

I have a family and I don't care about anything as much as some sweaty men care about other people's opinions on their electronic toys for children.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

ScrubLeague posted:

I have a family and I don't care about anything as much as some sweaty men care about other people's opinions on their electronic toys for children.

:chloe:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

ive never felt more pity than this moment

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
video games were my soul, until the hipsters took them away from me, and now they will reap the whirlwind

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

who gives a flying gently caress about whether or not the game is any good. as long as you can gently caress the aliens

I want to revisit this point, and add that they literally added full-frontal alien titties to the game to entice shippers and off-jerkers to buy it.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

SKULL.GIF posted:

incredibly classic effect of steroids

lmao what the gently caress is he doing that he's taking roids and just looks like an average guy that's 10 years older than he is

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

if you don't care about childrens electronic toys at the exclusion of all else can that really be called living

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

I have zero years of medical school and I'm kind of a gently caress up in general so I'm a shoo-in for the White House in about twelve years, you cucks.

shoo-in? apply now! the time and climate couldn't be better!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Chill Nazi Frog posted:

I want to revisit this point, and add that they literally added full-frontal alien titties to the game to entice shippers and off-jerkers to buy it.

lmao

• Locked thread