Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's very long, what's the take-away, or is it just some "check out this guy huh" article?

Shugojin posted:

"sure, trump broke down into sobs and tried to strangle her, but she's so shrill" - the media in this case, probably
gently caress off lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

so is pink ranger in charge this time and does the japanese footage end up remotely supporting that or do they have to awkwardly dub in an explanation every time about why she appears to defer to the red guy

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

I really want to watch Bullworth now.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Mar 28, 2017

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoku posted:

there's a phrase to describe this concept but I can't remember it off the top of my head

something like "rational insanity" but I don't think that's it
"being extremely bad at your job"

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Didn't McConnell have to stop Trump from trying to get rid of the Electoral College shortly after Election Day?

"MUST FIND LEAKER NOW! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?"

The next four years are going to be full of Russian investigations and piss jokes. Because that wig-wearing freak can't let ANYTHING go. It's going to be like Citizen Kane only 'rosebud' will be 'PISS.'

He's not wrong.

Well he's already putting people with his cabinet because he doesn't trust them not to 25th Amendment him. The paranoia is here, only question is how it's going to age him over the next year or so. Bound to be hilarious because one gets the feeling he's being cut out of everything to do with the actual running of the country so he simply exists and gets blame.

yeah trump was so sad about getting blasted in the popvote he wanted to make it so he could just campaign in actual cities and apply his winning deal arts to the election w/o the ec

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Oh I'm not saying it's not Clinton's fault, I'm saying that somehow the Democratic party ran the one person who could have dunked on Trump and not come off well

Her public image is that bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

jBrereton posted:

gently caress off lol

media said poo poo like that constantly dude

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i think this lsw is like a future version of lazytown or maybe nat portman from closer

she has pink hair

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Just another way the us presidential election of 2016 was a baffling cluster gently caress

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shugojin posted:

Oh I'm not saying it's not Clinton's fault, I'm saying that somehow the Democratic party ran the one person who could have dunked on Trump and not come off well

Her public image is that bad

spending 20+ years demonizing someone who increasingly-isloates themselves in response and stops trying to combat that image does that

running her was an extremely poor move

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Mar 28, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shugojin posted:

Just another way the us presidential election of 2016 was a baffling cluster gently caress

seriously the trump victory required so many miraculous stars to align

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

im an intelligencer

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also suck zone is that way me and also friends

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Yinlock posted:

"Big advantage in Electoral College & lost!"

im still trying to comprehend that sentence

It's a moment of self reflection. Trump had a big advantage in electoral college so he won, but now he has to occasionally do stuff other than being a fat lazy obnoxious piece of poo poo so he actually lost.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

this theme song is pretty bad

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

this theme song is pretty bad

I like it

it's better than the poo poo battle music they've been using lately

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

evil australian cable

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

o poo poo its vernon wells haha

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

mannerup fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Mar 28, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"if you starve the people of earth they'll have to bow to you"

"shut up that's dumb, what if i make a monster to steal cars instead"

"what"

"too late doing it"

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mannerup posted:

you wouldn't think that when pre-election talk was all about the democrats' advantage in the electoral college (~the blue wall~) being a major reason why trump was unlikely to succeed in the election

ya but they did the election and now we know who actually had the most electoral college votes

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Well he's already putting people with his cabinet because he doesn't trust them not to 25th Amendment him. The paranoia is here, only question is how it's going to age him over the next year or so. Bound to be hilarious because one gets the feeling he's being cut out of everything to do with the actual running of the country so he simply exists and gets blame.

Mattis would be on board. I truly think he took the position because he didn't want Trump to damage the armed services by placing some incompetent sycophant in the position of SecDef. Also, if approach by the party leadership and offered a sweet deal, I'm fairly certain 7 more cabinet members could be persuaded to 25th dat rear end. The republicans can either regain control of their party, or roll the dice and see what happens with Donald over the next few years. A part of me thinks that, behind the scenes right now, they are quietly gathering a safe number of "Yes" on the 25th just as a contingency for when Trump really goes off the deep end from his paranoia of the deep state.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

is this driving instructor delmarr from season one?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

Mattis would be on board. I truly think he took the position because he didn't want Trump to damage the armed services by placing some incompetent sycophant in the position of SecDef. Also, if approach by the party leadership and offered a sweet deal, I'm fairly certain 7 more cabinet members could be persuaded to 25th dat rear end. The republicans can either regain control of their party, or roll the dice and see what happens with Donald over the next few years. A part of me thinks that, behind the scenes right now, they are quietly gathering a safe number of "Yes" on the 25th just as a contingency for when Trump really goes off the deep end from his paranoia of the deep state.

not with ryan and mcconnell around they aren't

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

That's a weird way to spell arrogant.

Bernie would have won.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Trump campaign may have been too stupid to lose.

belgend
Mar 6, 2008

me when The Club do another win

"i mean it's like these plebs haven't even heard of pokemon go. no laughs!"

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

*collapses on 9/11*

holy poo poo that was too clever for me to get!!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I coulda told him: drop to your knees Mitt. And he woulda dropped to his knees. True, True.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Clinton Campaign May Have Been Too Smart To Actually Remember To Campaign, I Mean Do You Guys Remember That Thing Where The SEIU In Michigan Tried To Get Some Campaign Material And They Basically Hung Up, Remember That Old Lady That Couldn't Get A Yard Sign, You Had One Job, One Job, And You Couldn't Even Do That Could You, Jesus Christ, And Now Look At America, Look At How Completely hosed We Are

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Hi

I dislike TRUMP and wish old age and poor health would claim him

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
In 6-8 months I wonder how much weight he will have gained from all the stress eating.

Can you imagine trump at Christie levels? If he gets upset about his hands, imagine how bad the fat jokes are going to eat away at him.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Kempo Yellow Belt posted:

In 6-8 months I wonder how much weight he will have gained from all the stress eating.

Can you imagine trump at Christie levels? If he gets upset about his hands, imagine how bad the fat jokes are going to eat away at him.

Which is worse? Christie? Or Huckabee?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Christie is very short so trump may already be there

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Also lol at the rear end effect reviews all being 5s and 6s