Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I still feel like if this whole treason thing was ever going to mean something it would have meant something far before Trump was elected. I mean, I 100% expected it to back then but now I know the truth about mattering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Nothing matters, definitely not this.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kashuno posted:

Anyone remember the online game Nation states?

e;https://www.nationstates.net/

I remember liking it a lot, but actually playing it was a bit of a let-down.

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747
Comey confirming the fact of an investigation, and saying nothing else, would be the worst outcome of this hearing if you are Trump.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Unperson_47 posted:

i remember playing one of those browser games called earth 2144 or something. i would always create a dozen countries and produce nothing but spies and chmeical/nuclear weapons and cruise missiles and funnel all research into improving the odds of developing these bombs/missiles so i was getting several a day. then about a week before the season ended (where everything would reset) i'd switch to a tyrannical government and employ all my missiles and bombs and spies and poo poo with all my accounts to players in the top 10 or so. bioterrorism was super effective and it would tank their scores at an insane rate but it would also collapse my countries to where they were inflicted by their own attacks of bioterrorism (which had a probability of backfiring) and my countries would collapse within days if they weren't destroyed in retaliation.

i guess what i'ms aying is that i'm ready for trump's america

and now we live on Earth 1488

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Nunes just going at it with the leaks lol

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

lol Nunez just got his mouth poo poo in with that leaks question

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

cumshitter posted:

this is basically what the bugs did in starship troopers

They evolved a species of bugs that shot sperkm mortars made of napalm out their butts and somehow did the complex mathematical poo poo that would paint an astroid in sperm and hit it like a pool ball to the planet they wanted to go too

needless to say that movie got my dick hard enough to cut diamons

Actually that may have just been bs propaganda and the asteroid that hit buenos aires might have just been natural.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

succ posted:

Comey confirming the fact of an investigation, and saying nothing else, would be the worst outcome of this hearing if you are Trump.

yeah i mean no one but idiots thought comey was gonna get on camera and say "the fbi can confirm that donald trump is putins good pee boy"

this ain't good.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
So it's safe to say that president trump is privy to the same intel reports that the FBI/NSA shares with the intel committee members. Wonder if that's the root of trump's tweets this morning :coolspot:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

indigi posted:

skipped the last 20 minutes of posts, anything good happen
I had some yogurt with berries for breakfast

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

"If I spent time in this job worrying about unsourced media disclosure, I'd never get any work done" :lol:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mike Rodgers sounds like a goblin

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

succ posted:

ppl will say it doesnt matter, but it shifts the media and public perception paradigm back to trump being a illegitimate president

reminder that most people are loving idiots and get their news from facebook and random poo poo. this will be over all media outlets.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Samurai Sanders posted:

I still feel like if this whole treason thing was ever going to mean something it would have meant something far before Trump was elected. I mean, I 100% expected it to back then but now I know the truth about mattering.

His supporters do not care what he does. They're still chanting "lock her up!" after it came out that some of Trump's people use private email servers, and a majority of them think that he should be allowed to use one even as they say Hillary should be jailed for it. He could pull down his pants and start jacking his wrinkly little hog during a press conference and his supporters would talk about how brave he is.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

succ posted:

Pretty much. This is the scariest thing Comey could've done today.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

BeOSPOS posted:

So it's safe to say that president trump is privy to the same intel reports that the FBI/NSA shares with the intel committee members. Wonder if that's the root of trump's tweets this morning :coolspot:

that'd involve paying attention to briefings

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

BeOSPOS posted:

:lol: Trump can't read though

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
Nunes is such a little bitch dragging out his vote tallying manipulation bullshit as long as possible. No one has ever claimed that happened. Give me the piss tape already.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BeOSPOS posted:

Except that Trump doesn't read and his team filters bad news from him.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 373 days!
Can Tormp fire Comey and wave this all away? I suspect he's asking someone the same question right now

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
:c00l:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

that was before it became abundantly clear to even the stupids that trump was actually this dumb and wasn't putting on an act

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwLlvcDi4PQ

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
thank you for the responses to my question. I'm glad they're investigating and I hope they come up with enough to nail Trump to the loving wall

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk posted:

Can Tormp fire Comey and wave this all away? I suspect he's asking someone the same question right now

Comey is specifically trying to say as little as possible so that Trump won't fire him.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Incidental Collectin'

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

radical meme posted:

From that:

I'm thinking prosecuting this guy as a criminal is a really bad idea and could set a really bad precedent.

Trolling is now illegal man.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Citizen Tayne posted:

His supporters do not care what he does. They're still chanting "lock her up!" after it came out that some of Trump's people use private email servers, and a majority of them think that he should be allowed to use one even as they say Hillary should be jailed for it. He could pull down his pants and start jacking his wrinkly little hog during a press conference and his supporters would talk about how brave he is.

that number seems to be getting smaller and smaller as time goes by

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

goin over the intelligence with a fine-toothed combey

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

gotta love them reciting the clause about leaking classified information being treason

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Citizen Tayne posted:

He also had an active android phone in the WH.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

I don't think he can when comey is conducting an investigation about him

if trump could fire the FBI he would have done so the instant comey started turning on him

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/libbycwatson/status/843833593214377984

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Joementum posted:

Fun fact: one of the House Intelligence Committee members was shot while trying to board a plane on a Congressional mission to Guyana.

Wasn't that because he was investigating Jonestown, and his repot was, "whoa, this poo poo is hosed up"?

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cumshitter posted:

this is basically what the bugs did in starship troopers

They evolved a species of bugs that shot sperkm mortars made of napalm out their butts and somehow did the complex mathematical poo poo that would paint an astroid in sperm and hit it like a pool ball to the planet they wanted to go too

needless to say that movie got my dick hard enough to cut diamons

The astroid was clearly a false flag and analogy for 911.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Samurai Sanders posted:

you're going to have a really hard time convincing a court in the year 2017 that anyone committed treason by accepting Russian help to get elected, mainly because "enemies" has been traditionally interpreted as "nation we're at war with," and good luck finding two witnesses who wouldn't be incriminating themselves or have to roll on every single other person in the campaign. something along the lines of sedition would probably hold, though

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Vladimir Putin posted:

He also had an active android phone in the WH.

i voted for trump because he's brave enough to enter the most powerful office in the world with the right kind of ram

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Kashuno posted:

Pretty much. This is the scariest thing Comey could've done today.

Scary for us or for the trump administration?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also the email server was never the problem, it was the unforgivable existence of hillary clinton

if a non-hillary person does it they must have had a good reason

• Locked thread