Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Build a box around it. Then ship it to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
I'll trade you (1) yellow rear end in a top hat.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Coydog posted:

How will this differ from the 1290smr? Do you intend to keep it for yourself, or would you consider donating it to me?

See my thread. I'll probably keep it for awhile and then sell it or maybe not! Who knows!

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Givi bags sold to Elviscat

Jazzzzz fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Mar 16, 2017

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I'd love to take those off your hands, provided shipping can be had for less than $50.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
Pretty sure it will be less than $50 - PM me your zip code and I'll get the cost for FedEx and UPS. I'll have to find a box to put them in, the one they're in now is fine for storage but I wouldn't ship anything in it.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
R6 is sold.

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco Disco
Sold my 690 and still have a couple of random parts for it. Axle sliders, enduro skid plate, stock camshaft, airbox + cover, open air filter cover (evo1), passenger pegs and a sprocket (will have to check tooth #). I'll get more specifics and pics this weekend.

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

I'm interested in the passenger pegs if you're happy to ship to Aus

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Selling the Tuono
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/mcy/6052092906.html

Goon price... 3500?

tarzanspuma
Jan 23, 2006

Gorilla

That's a screaming deal. I just sold my '03 for $3500.
:italy:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I think it will be tough to sell because of the loving cluster :v:

I'm probably going to buy a Tuono V4. Or an E36 M3 track car. I don't know yet :v:

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Edit: sold the bike

rotaryfun fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Mar 24, 2017

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Shimrod posted:

I'm interested in the passenger pegs if you're happy to ship to Aus

Sorry, going to stick to the US.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
I'll take the pegs, I'm in the US!

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

rotaryfun posted:

Discovered the leak once it was strapped to my tailor to bring it home.

I want to know more about your tailor.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I want to know more about your tailor.

He's a strapping hulking fella... 30 miles to the gallon even

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

velocross posted:

Sorry, going to stick to the US.

Oh, uh, give me an email address to reach you at cause you don't have plat.

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Z3n posted:

Oh, uh, give me an email address to reach you at cause you don't have plat.

Whoops, forgot about that. aveloc1ty at gmail

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

Only a few months late, do you still have any available? I know I called dibs on one at one point but we never arranged a meetup (I'm in Tally)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

velocross posted:

Whoops, forgot about that. aveloc1ty at gmail

Sent email!

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

AncientTV posted:

Only a few months late, do you still have any available? I know I called dibs on one at one point but we never arranged a meetup (I'm in Tally)

The whole drat shipment is sitting on my dining room table next to a stack of envelopes labeled with quantities and usernames. I've just not got around to it because I am the worst.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
I'll take a second if someone backs out in that case :v:

Brigdh
Nov 23, 2007

That's not an oil leak. That's the automatic oil change and chassis protection feature.
I missed the initial opportunity, but I'll take one if there is a spare.

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Beach Bum posted:

The whole drat shipment is sitting on my dining room table next to a stack of envelopes labeled with quantities and usernames. I've just not got around to it because I am the worst.
We're still wanting to give you money...

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib

ilkhan posted:

We're still wanting to give you money...

Bump that. After this wait, he should be paying me! The customer is always right! (seriously, just lemme know where to paypal)

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Bumping the please take my money bandwagon. Pretty sure I was on the original list. :)

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
I'm pretty sure I was on the original list as well.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Willing to purchase 4x straps asap

velocross
Sep 16, 2007

Finally rounded up and took pictures of the 690 stuff I've got. Everything came off an 08' 690smc. Shipped from Fort Worth, TX. I also visit Houston so that's an option.
Email at: aveloc1ty at gmail
All pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/d3tae

Stock 690 enduro skid plate - $20

Evo1 open airbox cover - $20

42? tooth sprocket, will double check just guessing based on part number - $20

Rear grab handles - $10

Stock camshaft (about 11k miles on it, just upgraded to the evo2 cam instead) - $75

Stock airbox+lid (small brass thread inserts like to pull out, need to be glued in), i'll probably just throw the used air filter in with it - $75 (shipping may be weird on it)

Clutch cover - $75

Stock rear exhaust heat shield (has a few scratches and a weird dent in it) - $40

TuneECU cable with ktm plug - $35

velocross fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Mar 28, 2017

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
No front fork guards, huh? :( My white whale escapes my grasp, yet again.

Angryboot
Oct 23, 2005

Grimey Drawer
I'll grab those axle sliders if you still have them. Email sent.

Yerok
Jan 11, 2009
I guess I'm selling my DRZ. If anyone wants a pre-polished turd goon price is $6000.

https://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/6052157973.html

edit: forgot to put in the ad I'll throw in 5,000 mile OEM piston, cams, etc as long as I can still find all the parts.

edit part deux: for goons, if you're serious, I will gladly throw the bike in the truck and drive it to the other side of the Cascades/Oregon/Montana

Yerok fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Mar 28, 2017

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
If any of you all are around the Cincinnati area and looking for a starter bike I have my sister's 2009 ninjer 250 up for sale.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/6064006550.html

The infamous 250 from my running from the cops stories so you have to be a bad rear end that likes to live dangerously to purchase this bike.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
$1700 and a bottle of lovely bourbon?

I kid, looks sharp. Hopefully it sells quickly, my FZ1 went in less than a week and the weather hadn't even started warming up yet

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Hope you maintained the bike better than you did that driveway :xd:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

nsaP posted:

If any of you all are around the Cincinnati area and looking for a starter bike I have my sister's 2009 ninjer 250 up for sale.

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/6064006550.html

The infamous 250 from my running from the cops stories so you have to be a bad rear end that likes to live dangerously to purchase this bike.

Which of you has better hair?

Revvik
Jul 29, 2006
Fun Shoe
Free to a good home if anyone wants to contribute towards shipping:

A*stars jacket, US42 / EU52, idk where the shoulder and back armor is but the back protector was a flimsy sheet of foam bullshit. I'm fancy and the blue doesn't go with my bike.

Tourmaster boots, US12 or size 46. I wore these during MSF and the first couple months of my career but now don't wear these, just don't care for em anymore.

Shipping is from Michigan. I don't care where it goes as long as I don't have to pay to send it. I already threw out a couch, two broken bass guitars, desk, and a basement full of poo poo. I am in a discarding mood.

Pooper Trooper
Jul 4, 2011

neveroddoreven

Revvik posted:

Free to a good home if anyone wants to contribute towards shipping:

A*stars jacket, US42 / EU52, idk where the shoulder and back armor is but the back protector was a flimsy sheet of foam bullshit. I'm fancy and the blue doesn't go with my bike.

Tourmaster boots, US12 or size 46. I wore these during MSF and the first couple months of my career but now don't wear these, just don't care for em anymore.

Shipping is from Michigan. I don't care where it goes as long as I don't have to pay to send it. I already threw out a couch, two broken bass guitars, desk, and a basement full of poo poo. I am in a discarding mood.

Ooh I'd love to take the jacket off your hands. Could you give me a shipping quote to Greece please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I'd take the boots, 41075