Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

Scary! posted:

Holy crap, I forgot about that. I'm pretty sure The Beast is Trump.

his father was successful... in a way, he is the Anti-Fred Christ

oh poo poo (lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
We all know Bannon is the Anti-Christ.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/GideonResnick/status/843852906520633344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

el o' el

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
lets take bets on t-minus how long til he makes another accusatory tweet based off of an infowars.com story

we'll know when because we'll hear everyone in washington face palming at the same time

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Does infowars every post said documents. I watched his show for about 10 minutes once, and he just kept repeating we have the proof, and we will show it if we have to. He never did.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Isn't the source for the dragnet thing Joe fuckin Arpaio

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Just heard on NPR that Trump discuss North Korea while in Florida this weekend period said that Kim Jong-Un was acting "very very badly."

Lmao

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Lol Trump is president

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Operation look over there, no, not at me

Scary!
Oct 22, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lil Peeler posted:

Just heard on NPR that Trump discuss North Korea while in Florida this weekend period said that Kim Jong-Un was acting "very very badly."

Lmao

GRRR Kim BAD

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

By "surveiled Trump for eight years" they mean Obama just read about/watched all the times Trump made an rear end out of himself in full view of reporters, journalists, tv cameras and other members of the public

haljordan fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Mar 20, 2017

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

They've been investigating Trump since July lol thanks for protecting the people!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol revolutionary rabblerouser Alex Jones rectally ingesting the cum of a sitting president

what a power bottom

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

haljordan posted:

By "surveiled Trump for eight years" they mean Obama just read about/watched all the times Trump made an rear end out of himself in full view of reporters, journalists, tv cameras and other members of the public

In their own article they say it was 2004-2010 smh

E: Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

Obama :argh:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Oh well if upstanding citizen sheriff Arapaio is involved that changes everything

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage
Trump-Russia inquiry: Yes.
Trump wiretap claim: No proof

Headline on CNN at the moment

LOL

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

haljordan posted:

"I am a very public figure. very famous. Whenever I was on TV millions of americans would spy on me. Huge ratings. Obama was one of them I'm sure. He would watch me when I fired people. A very private affair that he would spy on through the TV."

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Remember when Bush was president and we got the West Wing where politics was a glamorous profession full of honourable people?

What's the new escapist TV fantasy going to be like?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

You should see Scandal, it's possibly the worst show ever on TV

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Professor Shark posted:

You should see Scandal, it's possibly the worst show ever on TV

Is that the one where a lady chewed her own wrist vein open?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It just occured to me that no matter what else happens, Trump will be remembered as the president who thought his microwave was spying on him

that's a lol

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

haljordan posted:

Is that the one where a lady chewed her own wrist vein open?

I have no clue, it plays in the background as my girlfriend watches it, most of the time I leave the room because of it

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Professor Shark posted:

I have no clue, it plays in the background as my girlfriend watches it, most of the time I leave the room because of it

Of course it comes, WHEN YOU ORDER IT, YOU BIG, FAT, LADY!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Blue Train posted:

In their own article they say it was 2004-2010 smh

E: Sheriff Arpaio and Chief Investigator Zullo have identified dozens of entries at various addresses, including both Trump Tower in New York City and Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, under which Donald Trump was apparently under NSA electronic surveillance from 2004, during President George W. Bush’s term of office, through 2009, the first year of President Obama’s presidency.

Obama :argh:

Obama used W to do it so people wouldn't suspect him, just like when he ignored the FBI, NSA, and CIA to use British intelligence to spy on Trump

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I really want to know what Comey was thinking when he did his little press conference during the campaign and again when he sent that letter. No matter who won he was going to be drinking from an endless river of poo poo. Hillary couldn't have trusted him after that, and now he has this to deal with. Why didn't he just keep his mouth shut?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I really want to know what Comey was thinking when he did his little press conference during the campaign and again when he sent that letter. No matter who won he was going to be drinking from an endless river of poo poo. Hillary couldn't have trusted him after that, and now he has this to deal with. Why didn't he just keep his mouth shut?

It's the same "This'll fix everything!!!" logic that people use to justify faking their own deaths or putting money down on the Jets

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/843863057516380161

The Official Twitter Account of the United States President

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Haha comey said please dont take his inability to comment on matters as meaning anything one way or another so many times

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

By the way, Twitter flags some really odd stuff as being "potentially offensive"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

Haha comey said please dont take his inability to comment on matters as meaning anything one way or another so many times

Lol he knows his words are wind and he knows he's gonna get blasted all week by the WH for "refusing to divulge the TRUTH!!!"

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

nooneofconsequence posted:

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/843863057516380161

The Official Twitter Account of the United States President

So the president discussed a national security matter with the head of the FBI. Are we supposed to see this as sensational?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
That so called fbi director

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
The nice thing about Trump openly antagonizing his own intelligence agencies is that it means he's much less likely to be making use of the dystopian panopticon his predecessors put together. I think I'd rather he just impotently rage on Twitter than actually know what's going on

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Goa Tse-tung posted:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/843805589230813185

I guess that's what he means with "taking care of" everyone

Why the gently caress does he think it'd be easier (or the only way) to give people healthcare in jail? By also giving them a place to live, food, and taking them out of the workforce? How could that possibly be more effective than "Medicare for all" LOL what a goddamned moron

also what as little weasel looking fucker. Exactly what I'd think Trump's budget director would look like, tbh

haljordan posted:

So the president discussed a national security matter with the head of the FBI. Are we supposed to see this as sensational?

Seriously, like what the gently caress else do you expect him to do? Turns out when there is the possibility that a campaign colluded with one of our major foreign enemies, it's quite normal for the Director of the FBI to confer with the president. If anything, if it actually happened it makes it more likely there there is a real story here.

Love how Donnie's all salty about Comey's testimony. He and his people are acting hella shook which makes me believe there's something to the Russia thing although I also think it won't come out or won't be damaging enough. Every little bit helps though I suppose. This tweet is massively stupid (obviously) lol

Frankenstyle posted:

His logic can be a bit hard to follow, but it seems like most of the leaks he's talking about consist of him tweeting crazy poo poo and then the news saying "Hey look at his crazy rear end tweet". So maybe there is just one.

lmbo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Trump is live tweeting a congressional hearing with the head of the FBI into whether he colluded with russia using the official potus twitter account lol

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

gee, how come this classless schlub never made it with the new york elite?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Jose posted:

Trump is live tweeting a congressional hearing with the head of the FBI into whether he colluded with russia using the official potus twitter account lol

he's a really smart person

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
"Was Obama spying on me?" - a guy who could use literally the same resources to spy on Obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

nooneofconsequence posted:

They've been investigating Trump since July lol thanks for protecting the people!

Yeah that's pretty awesome that they had an FBI investigation since July and kept it hushed up, but then announced emails 2.0 like a week beforehand.