Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Reading the room is real important for both parties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

bagmonkey posted:

I got Tahoe OG from him this week. Hoooo boy that is some good poo poo.

I have a vape cartridge of that and it knocks me out. I can't stay awake after using it even if I want to. Which is actually fine by me, because it's great for insomnia.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have like 7-9 g of shake i want to decarb and cook. What is the easiest and quickest thing i can make for like 4 doses i dont care if it tastes good as long as it works and requires limited effort on my part
I

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Just do some firecrackers

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

thathonkey posted:

i have like 7-9 g of shake i want to decarb and cook. What is the easiest and quickest thing i can make for like 4 doses i dont care if it tastes good as long as it works and requires limited effort on my part
I

Put it in a slow cooker with coconut oil 250 deg F for half an hour. But dividing 7 grams by four would be a 250 mg edible.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Hardawn posted:

Just do some firecrackers

im literally retarded what is the best way to make them again

Dmitri-9 posted:

Put it in a slow cooker with coconut oil 250 deg F for half an hour. But dividing 7 grams by four would be a 250 mg edible.

is that after decarbing? then just make whatever w the oil?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i made the fire cracker and i am all fired up

it was probably like 2g or something

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.
as a person who has bought weed in such locations as a tgi fridays parking lot and a gas station bathroom, i want to say that i am profoundly sorry for everyone who does not have legal weed stores. instead of having a "guy" who wants rides places and drops people on their heads, the way i get weed now is that women that are so hot i can barely make eye contact with them place jars filled with ounces of unfathomably dank weed in front of my face to smell, then i buy said weed for basically nothing and also get a bunch of free joints and then i carry it all home in plain sight.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

thathonkey posted:

im literally retarded what is the best way to make them again

is that after decarbing? then just make whatever w the oil?

decarbing is cleaving off co2 from THCa with heat so that is decarbing.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I spent the morning eating a cantaloupe with a knife while in a hammock over a stream.

"I've noticed you're smoking more than usual, you okay?"

"Just a bit stressed"

"You don't seem stressed..."

"It must be working then"

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Turns out an old friend/coworker whom I thought had stopped smoking altogether still picks up large amounts at a time and now I have 1/2 of Blue Dream 1/4 of Blue Magoo (whatever that is) and 1/4 of Girl Scout Cookies

also a gram of some sort of concentrate that looks like peanut butter and is stable enough to touch without coming away with a sticky finger. I dunno what exactly it is but I like it very much

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
is it wax or shatter?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

500 good dogs posted:

is it wax or shatter?

he said it was crumble but usually that stuff is a lot more...crumbly. It's some sort of wax, it's just a lot darker and thicker than any I've seen before.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i lost all my lighters and now im tryimg to smoke a bowl w matches

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

as a person who has bought weed in such locations as a tgi fridays parking lot and a gas station bathroom, i want to say that i am profoundly sorry for everyone who does not have legal weed stores. instead of having a "guy" who wants rides places and drops people on their heads, the way i get weed now is that women that are so hot i can barely make eye contact with them place jars filled with ounces of unfathomably dank weed in front of my face to smell, then i buy said weed for basically nothing and also get a bunch of free joints and then i carry it all home in plain sight.

someday when weed is legal im gonna run a weed tour where people can buy weed from a sketchy guy behind waffle house like back in the day

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

We once went to a guy's place at 3 am to buy weed. Dude lived in the basement of this house and had divided the space into 2 rooms, one of which was full of reptiles and poo poo. Dude had a waist-high open topped terrarium with 2 caimans in it. My god did the place stink. People buying dope from stores will miss out on experiences like that, which isn't actually that bad of a thing.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Robot Randy posted:

it's do-able... desperate times call for desperate measures

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Randy posted:

This is why I always have hemp wick.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Robot Randy posted:

i bought 5000 matches off of ebay in case there's some disaster and the flow of bics is interrupted

:\

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
My lighter died last night and I know I bought another one but I don't know where it is.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Just lol if you're not sparking bowls with a magnifying glass and the sun :cmon:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

Just lol if you're not sparking bowls with a magnifying glass and the sun :cmon:

Solar bowls are great but the midwest is too windy. :ohdear:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I use an electric lighter and hemp wick, I also have backup matches, always be prepared boys

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Hemp wick is one of those things where I'm pretty sure it's placebo effect as far as smoother hits, but for $1.99 for like a couple months' supply why the gently caress not

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
a lot of people use hemp wick to get rid of the "butane taste", I just use it because it saves me money on lighters and its easier to hit a bowl with it.

Vitamin Boss
Oct 23, 2006
Burn it to the ground
e: wrong thread

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Robot Randy posted:

Not as bad as you would think, assuming you know how to use your thumbs

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Jestery posted:

Not as bad as you would think, assuming you know how to use your thumbs

yeah it couldve been worse, i was pretty paranoid about inhaling any bad chemicals from the matches and i had to let them burn down like 1/3 of the way before it was just the wood burning

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Robot Randy posted:

yeah it couldve been worse, i was pretty paranoid about inhaling any bad chemicals from the matches and i had to let them burn down like 1/3 of the way before it was just the wood burning

It feels like a stronger flame to pull from.

You are right to let it burn a little, pipe tobacco smokers do that for the same reason.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Robot Randy posted:

:cripes:

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
*uses lighter to light hemp wick*

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

gently caress dude i was in crisis mode

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i always keep a joint lit with which to light the next joint, an unbroken chain that shall continue eternally (not unlike the ouroboros)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I am going to be in Denver for the 420, are there any dispensaries I should visit and any recommendations for preferred edibles?

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

I am going to be in Denver for the 420, are there any dispensaries I should visit and any recommendations for preferred edibles?

There's a couple right by the baseball stadium that I really liked, one is DEN REC and I forget the name of the other but it's literally next door. I was told that Eufloria was a tourist trap but their prices were good, the budtenders were nice and the weed was killer so :shrug:, it was also across the street from my hotel :v:

Also I think it's the Crowne Plaza hotel, if you take the elevator up to one of the parking garage levels, there's a little smoking area that's apparently known for being weed-friendly, since it is still illegal to smoke in public.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Robot Randy posted:

This is how sherlock Holmes did it i think!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Kelp Me! posted:

There's a couple right by the baseball stadium that I really liked, one is DEN REC and I forget the name of the other but it's literally next door. I was told that Eufloria was a tourist trap but their prices were good, the budtenders were nice and the weed was killer so :shrug:, it was also across the street from my hotel :v:

Also I think it's the Crowne Plaza hotel, if you take the elevator up to one of the parking garage levels, there's a little smoking area that's apparently known for being weed-friendly, since it is still illegal to smoke in public.

Thanks! I'm definitely not against smoking in public, but I get the impression it would be much easier to start my morning with something potent and ride that buzz throughout the day. I'm not likely going to adjust to the altitude right away, coming from Chicago; and as a tobacco smoker I don't know how much my lungs can take so I'm trying to find a good balance without having to eat an entire meal of weed.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my current favorite smoking spot is the roof of my building, which is one of the taller buildings in my neighborhood and has a nice view of Manhattan and of the M train line running through Queens., there are some nice benches up there and everything

but there is now a group of cops who also sometimes hangout on this rooftop, they are a squad of anti-burglar guys and they go up there to watch everything because there have been a bunch of fire escape burglaries in the neighborhood.

we have run into each other a couple times and it was kind of awkward, but fine. but still awkward.

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Thanks! I'm definitely not against smoking in public, but I get the impression it would be much easier to start my morning with something potent and ride that buzz throughout the day. I'm not likely going to adjust to the altitude right away, coming from Chicago; and as a tobacco smoker I don't know how much my lungs can take so I'm trying to find a good balance without having to eat an entire meal of weed.

Honestly, the altitude didn't affect my weed tolerance a ton - it did however decimate my alcohol tolerance. Mine is low to begin with but 3 beers and a chili dog had me yarfing all night long the first night.

As far as smoking in public, it's still illegal and I'm not sure what the general attitude from the locals is (I would guess it makes you stick out like a sore thumb as a tourist since the locals all just smoke at home) but the wife and I managed to get a few moonlit J walks in without any trouble.

Also if you can tolerate concentrates, getting either pre-filled vape cartridges or (if your tolerance is really high like mine) just buy some wax and an e-cig deal that can hold concentrates. Much less smoke/smell, ideal for walking around.

There's a million apps now for this kind of thing, but I used Leafly to find my dispensaries. I just looked it up by the way and the 2nd place I was talking about is Ballpark Holistic Dispensary, it's literally next door to Denver Rec and they're both a block away from Coors Field.

As far as edibles go, the sodas are pretty fun, just make sure you check the dosage, there are some that are really low and some that are pretty high. I also have to rep Incredibles - my giant weed nerd/professional chef college buddy ended up heading their test kitchen or something like that :haw: but their chocolate bars are really good, the packaging is nice since it's resealable and I think it's kind of neat that they stamp the dosage of each piece of a bar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Earwicker posted:

my current favorite smoking spot is the roof of my building, which is one of the taller buildings in my neighborhood and has a nice view of Manhattan and of the M train line running through Queens., there are some nice benches up there and everything

but there is now a group of cops who also sometimes hangout on this rooftop, they are a squad of anti-burglar guys and they go up there to watch everything because there have been a bunch of fire escape burglaries in the neighborhood.

we have run into each other a couple times and it was kind of awkward, but fine. but still awkward.

One of my all-time favorite spots was my sister's building when she was going to school in Manhattan. Top floor of the building with in-apartment roof access, out onto a view of the Empire State Building a few blocks away that postcard photographers would drool over. It wasn't that tall of a building, so the ESB dominated the view.

I live about a 15 minute walk from an overlook in my town with an absolutely stunning view of the NYC skyline, unfortunately it's across the street from a house whose owners call the cops on anybody under age 40 who stops there for more than 5 minutes.